Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:42 pm
Dantes river
as are you~

"truth.. don't you have a tattoo like that?" Rissa asked, glancing to her friend. "the one between your shoulderblades?"
"that's a birth mark, rissa... the only tattoo i have is on my ankle." Truth yawned, looking at Levi for a minute before she glanced to her dad.
"and what about the stuff you've told me earlier...? you're a butt, daddy...." the redhead mumbled as she drifted back to sleep in the lycan's arms.
"perhaps later. right now, i need to focus on the unwelcome guests surrounding miss Krystina's home." Adra drawled, tossing a fire ball in his hands a few times.
Whining at the sound of her name, Krystina rolled herself over enough to start coughing up blood over the side of the hammock.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:50 am
Pure T0rture
:hugs:

"It's the Eye of Truth, Rissa, and it is a part of our people from the time we're born. It was our first gift and our first curse before the Goddess of Time gave us the hourglass necklace. All of us Sheikah have a gift that we're born with like how my dad can collect memories with direct physical contact," Sheik chuckled lightly before tapping his torso where the Eye of Truth was in bold red print on the deep indigo bodysuit he was wearing. He then wrapped his arms back around Kana and set his chin on her shoulder. "My gift runs along the lines of seeing the good in people or judging their trustworthiness. Sheila sees the potential in people."

"Not debating it. You'll have to get that tattoo removed to be initiated and Tyvinda's gonna get popped for even thinking he was going to teach you anything behind our backs without initiation. You're not allowed to have tattoos. Refusal of having it removed or getting a tattoo after initiation is going to get you booted out. Your body is a temple and shouldn't be desecrated by said graffiti or metal artwork called piercings. The ears getting pierced is fine, but nothing more, Leviticus sighed before he tugged his mask back up over the lower half of his face. Serai, on the other hand, chunked something off into the trees and brushed her bangs out of her eyes only to set a hand on her hip and shift her gaze towards Adramalech. "Alrighty then. Miss Lianna, are you prepared to see your boytoy's deepest darkest secrets?"

At Krystina's whining, Watari gently helped her readjust so she could cough up the blood. When she finished, he brushed her hair out of her face. "You alright?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 am
Dantes river

"that makes sense...." Rissa nodded, handing Lucian a blanket for truth.
Letting out a low sigh, the demon shook his head. "They're still here. And I doubt they'll leave just because of that. But, I suppose a barrier might be of use." He smiled, the tattoos on his shoulders glowing brightly as a ring of flames erupted around skylar's shield. "That at least will warn me of they decide to do anything." He nodded, going back onto the grass.
"If he's ready, i am." Lianna hummed, rubbing hades' hand with her thumb
Nodding lightly, the blonde pulled herself back onto the hammock and sighed. "I-I'm alright...." She mumbled, closing her eyes again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 pm
Pure T0rture
Spoiler contains Runealis' memories... Or some of them... mad

"You might not want to be so close to him, Lianna. He might get a little less sweet as soon as I get inside that foreign little head of his. I think it's a subconscious reaction to anything trying to invade his mind, but it could also be his natural instincts kicking in. Serai had to separate us the last time I did this to him and stitch up the side of my arm from where he drew a knife on me, Leviticus responded to the faerie before sighing at what the demon said. Serai could tell him she what she'd done if she felt like it, but he wasn't getting involved. Flexing his hand, he let out a soft sigh only for his ungloved hand to make contact with Runealis' temples. With his movement, however, the Romanian's hand had shot forward too, catching Leviticus by the neck whereas the arm to the hand Lianna was holding started to twitch. The eldest male Sheikah wasn't surprised by the action in the slightest, but more by how Runealis' eyes had flashed a murderous glare at him ever so briefly between his fingers when he'd done it. Instead of dwelling on it, however, Leviticus used the gloved hand to pry the darker haired male's hand off his neck while murmuring, "Well this is a new memory of the past... Still has some fuzzy spots though."

"New memory? You've never said that before... And that was just a warning of what's to come for them, Adramalech. Sorry if you hear bits and pieces of music in the scenes, Lianna. He's been helping the elf from the Undying Lands with his music again," Serai sighed lightly before giving a soft snicker as a high pitched shriek echoed through the trees albeit at a distance. It was once the shriek died that the marks on Leviticus' face lit up a bright red and the earliest memories Runealis had began coming into view. "A library? Perhaps the reason he dislikes libraries?"

Over the low roar of the fire in the small fireplace within a room that looked like a library a voice could be heard speaking to what could only be assumed was Runealis as a young child sitting on a small couch, his bare feet rubbing together as if uncomfortable. The voice was rather muffled, however, although one could tell this dark haired figure crouched down in front of him was a woman. The most that could be understood from her was the words, "You cannot go outside, XXXXX. You are special and they would not understand." Such an answer did not make the boy any happier, but he forced a smile and nodded as if to say it was understood by him.

The scene then blurred out to a mash-up of colors followed by a woman's scream. As it came back into focus, Runealis was slightly older and had smashed one of the windows to the very same room only this time the room was filled with smoke. He'd climbed up onto the windowsill after brushing some of the broken shutters out of the way, his gaze drifting down the tree trunk a few feet away to the ground at least two floors below him. The long jump to the tree had come to him on several occasions, but had never actually been attempted by him to this day and yet this was his only choice of escape from this room. The house was on fire and while XXXX had sworn she'd protect him, she hadn't come for him locked up in this room like the freak he was.

Taking a breath, he took his leap from the windowsill and managed to catch hold of the branch a few feet away from him. It hurt like hell smacking his ribcage into it, but he didn't have time to dwell on that seeing as he just heard something cracking. Swinging his feet up to the branch, he made his way closer to the tree trunk as it'd be sturdier than the rest of the branch... Or he thought it should be. It was the thicker part of the branch and closer to the main body of the tree that kept it standing. And that's when the loud crack sounded, the branch and him falling towards the ground along with what few other branches he hit on the way down. Once he finally made contact with the ground, Runealis felt the breath leave his chest and his vision was consumed by darkness.

After a short period of darkness, his eyes flickered open to see a hazy blue-grey sky above him along with smoke still rising from the burnt down house. Sitting up, confusion began settling into his already throbbing head and only seemed to make it worse along with the light in the sky. Why was he out here next to a burnt down house? Where was his parents? Who were his parents? Who was he? Why was his head hurting like it was? Nothing made sense and it wasn't like anyone was around this house so he couldn't ask them. Could he even speak?

Rubbing his head slightly where a majority of the throbbing was, he opted to try figuring out if there was any clues amongst the rubble. Standing up, a wave of dizziness washed over him making him lean against the tree until it passed. Once he felt he could walk, he padded over to the house and began digging through the ashes and larger debris that used to make up this building. Within the first hour or so, he found a book that had been burnt at the edges and a couple pieces of jewelry, yet that was about it. Anything that survived the fire would have to have been very lucky or made of metal.

Hearing a whistle, he stood up straight again and glanced around when a man dressed funny began shouting, "Thief!" Not seeing anyone else around, he raised an eyebrow and pointed to himself. At seeing other men dressed as the first running to catch up to the first, Runealis panicked and ran away from the men, jumping a small brick wall in the process of escaping people he couldn't so much as attempt to recall. He didn't know where he was going or why he'd run away, but he kept running until he couldn't run any longer while briefly glancing at what people he'd passed on the streets yet never recognizing any of them. They all seemed so foreign and he was so lost and alone. Why couldn't there be someone there for him right now?

Over what seemed to be several months' time, the young dark haired male tried to reconnect with the world yet only seemed to get in trouble no matter how honest he tried to be. Finding no other option as winter began settling in, Runealis' life of crime began with stealing something here or there. At any given point he was caught stealing in order to survive, he'd stomp on people's feet, kick their shins or bite them. As they released him in shock of his behavior, he'd run off as fast as his legs could carry him. Running was definitely his strong point other than jumping over things. Some days in winter, he'd just remain within small hiding places in alleyways so as to try remaining warm as he just lacked the energy to try getting food and others he'd have to be careful about how he did things so those who thought he was nothing but a troublemaker would lose his trail.

During spring of what he could only guess was about the time he was fourteen or fifteen, he ended up pickpocketing a foreigner to the area and in a situation he hadn't been in before; follow the man willingly or get a knife in his ribcage. Not seeing any other option and not exactly prepared to die after having fought to survive this long, he begrudgingly followed the man who never released his arm once in their long trek to a building on the opposite side of a distance of about a large city. Being sat down in a chair at a table across from a man about the same age as the man missing the finger he'd pickpocketed, there was a long awkward silence before the men started speaking quickly in their foreign tongue to each other, the second seeming impressed for a moment before he switched over to Runealis' native tongue.

"So you tried to steal from my friend here, did you? Do you know how difficult a task it is to be able to accomplish that?" the man asked albeit with some struggle on the pronunciation which only got Runealis to narrow his eyes at the first man then redirect it at the second.

"Considering I'm sitting before you, I'm guessing it's extremely difficult. If you're going to cut off my hand for pickpocketing, I suggest doing it already so I can stop the bleeding and get back to what I was doing before the sun goes down," was the sharp retort Runealis gave making the first man mutter something unintelligible and the second laugh.

"How about we talk about you becoming part of our little family? You'll still need some lessons, but you have potential others don't have," the second man retorted while getting a raised eyebrow from the young Romanian. "You'll have a roof over your head and bigger meals than you have been eating for some time seeing as you are very tiny for your height. You wouldn't have to keep living in alleys."

"While that sounds good and all, I've survived this long without a roof over my head and what scraps of food I can snatch up so I think I'll be fine without what you're offering for a longer period of time," Runealis retorted while crossing his arms over his chest. As if he wasn't already conscious about the fact that he was tall and lanky, practically skin and bones, but this guy just had to bring it up. He'd grown used to being alone seeing as no one cared to ever come looking for him, so why should he trust someone being around now?

"And what if you get sick, uh...? I'm sorry, but I am uncertain of what to call you," the second man retorted only to grow a little confused near the end of his question. At not seeing the boy giving him a name to call him by much less responding about getting sick, he scratched his forehead slightly. "You do have a name don't you? You have had a cold too? Perhaps coughing?"

"Don't know, don't care. Feel free to call me whatever name you want 'cause it's not like I can correct you. As for getting sick, I'm not worried about it. I haven't been sick once as far as I can remember," the boy responded bluntly while picking at what dirt was under his nails. What was this? An interrogation? The first man was threatening to kill him and now they were acting all friendly? They were insane! These foreign men were mad!

"Ah~. I see now. You don't know who you are, where you're from and why you're here living like this. That book must mean something to you though seeing as you have not burnt it for warmth. We can help you answer these questions, but these answers won't be free. You help us, we help you. This is trade. You understand, yes?" the seated man smiled almost as if this whole scenario was hilarious. As they watched Runealis like a hawk, his gaze switched back and forth between them as if waiting for one of them to give some hint of their true intentions. Other than seeing the gears turning in each others' heads, neither side gave any sign of anything.

"What do you need me to do?" Runealis finally asked getting both men to smile at each other. The boy then added, "I'm not doing any of this for you two. I just want answers. Once you're done giving me those answers, I'm gone. End of discussion. I'll do what I can to help you for the answers I want, but once I get them, I'm not helping you anymore. Is that clear?"

"You can discuss all of the finer details with The Master. For now, however, you may stay with us until we return to Damascus and Jerusalem. That is where we will begin. Hakkim, finish your mission please. As for you, Nameless One, we shall see about feeding you. I am Malik and he is Hakkim, just so you have a name to call us by," the second man answered while shooing the other man back out the door to whatever it was he'd been doing earlier. Once the man known as Hakkim left, the room became rather quiet as the one called Malik started to put together a full course meal even though the trio had just met and Runealis had attempted to steal from one of them. It was odd how they behaved, but perhaps some foreigners were like this. Who was he to judge how they acted?

"I'm sorry this isn't the greatest way to relax. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon," Maso murmured softly while wrapping her back up in the blanket.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:01 pm
Dantes river
ooooooohhh details.... shiny

Rubbing his hand more with her thumb, Lianna tilted her head slightly at the scenes playing out in her head while humming gently in hopes to keep Hades calm.
"heh... so that's how he met them" Adra smirked, sitting cross-legged on the ground as he continued to watch. It couldn't be much further away. the day he and Rune met. after all, the boy had only just begun his training when he'd tried to steal from him.

"it's fine..... " she breathed, wiping the stray blood from her face before wrapping an arm around him. "....who're the new people?" she sighed, glancing tiredly at Serai and then to "and why is Hades trying to choke one of them?" she frowned, sitting up a bit in the hammock.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:50 pm
Pure T0rture
Had a feeling you'd be like "Ooh~. Details!" And I was vague on how Adra's and Hades' meeting 'cause we've touched on it already and I don't want to play him wrong in said memories.

"That is my Aunt Serai and Uncle Leviticus; Sheik's parents. They got Trevor unfrozen from time when Hagen's son did something to the sand in Sheik's hourglass necklace and it tried lashing back at him yet could only affect Trevor. Apparently his son is some demon that was once sealed up within Pandora's Box until Pandora opened it. During the years humanity had to fight off the demon kind, a human warrior sacrificed all he had to protect man, but in the process, the man attempted sealing him away due to the fact he was turning on friend and foe alike. That's when the past life of Hagen's son intervened and promised to help him if he promised to be his friend. The warrior agreed because he thought he was still needed to protect mankind so the demon split himself in half and the warrior consumed the right half of him so he could have the power to continue doing what he risked everything for. As Pandora was resealing the box within her children, the warrior feared being locked in the box with the demons, and the Goddess of Time was going to help lock the demon and the warrior within the box too, but by sealing the warrior and his consumed right half into the left half of himself, they avoided being sealed in the box and the rules and restrictions of time. Now that the demon's been reborn, he's waiting for the warrior to fulfill his end of the deal they made or at least that's the gist of the story involving some lonely demon, Pandora's Box, humanity's protector and the Goddess of Time. After the Pandora's Box event, the Goddess of Time gave the Sheikah tribe the hourglass necklace so she could recover her strength after all that the demon and warrior did," Watari started to explain while keeping his hand on Krystina's back although he shifted his weight a little so the hammock didn't flip.

"Apparently Hades knew our parents when they were kids and our dad's gift of collecting memories, making people relive their memories and so on. From what Leviticus says, this isn't the first time he's tried killing him for going inside his head. Perhaps it makes reliving several centuries less painful. We can only speculate on why he's doing it. He figured it'd be easier to just have Lianna see his memories even if he has to relive them in his head than talk about them 'cause he's still highly uncomfortable speaking about his past, or more like certain parts of his past. I believe my mother skipped over most of you in projecting the images 'cause it doesn't really affect you if you know all about him or not. She can't really skip the Sheikahs of the group though 'cause we're all of the same blood. That means Truth and Deception are going to be seeing into his past too. So far we've seen a little of the fuzzy images from before he was an assassin and it explains how he got the scar here on his head and the lack of memory from that time. And just recently it's explained how he first met the Brotherhood. They were dillholes back then too," Trevor concluded while briefly pointing to the Eye of Truth on the back of his tunic. "That reminds me. He's mentioned having the aliases of Jack Dawson, Romeo Montague and a writer by the name of Christian at the Moulin Rouge. Anyone who's read Shakespeare's work much less seen Titanic or The Moulin Rouge knows there was sex involved in those stories. You do intend to skip those, right?"

"I can understand why he was so grumpy back then. I'd hate people too if I was locked up in a library as long as he was only to be abandoned like that. I mean, sure, his family could've been dead, but you guys said he had a brother and sister so why didn't they ever look for him? And that's nasty! I don't wanna see that!"

"How can you look for someone you don't know exists, Deception? ... If the rest of you want to watch it too, just ask. He'll skip them, of course."

"Good," Trevor, Sheik and Deception responded in sync with each other. Sheik's and Trevor's gaze was on how tense Runealis' body seemed to be yet how part of him was intent on keeping from tightening his hold on Lianna's hand which just made it transfer to the other hand gripping Leviticus' neck. The pulse beating beneath his fingers and the tunic-mask combo he was wearing, however, just made part of him want to squeeze harder until it stopped. Like her husband's gloved hand seemed to be trying to do, Serai's hands forced their way between Runealis' hand and her husband's neck and was trying to pull the two apart. She even had it to where her feet were pushing off of Leviticus' torso and thigh as she was tugging.

"We're not that insensitive. Runealis, loosen the grip already! We don't need you killing him. Good, boy. How's your hand, Lianna? He's not trying to break it is he?" she sighed as she hit the ground on her feet, her husband coughing slightly as the images briefly faded out then came back into focus. "Sorry, hon. He's stronger than he used to be."

"'S'all good. Had a feeling it was coming what with that look in his eyes. They didn't give him the nicknames they gave him 'cause he was just some random kid they picked up. He seems so docile when he was a kid. Just make sure he doesn't try stranglin' me again."

After eating what Malik made him albeit hesitantly, the young Runealis remained quiet as he began fidgeting with the burnt edges of the book from what had once been a home to him. The older male, as creepy as it may have been, seemed content to just watch how he interacted with the book and the rest of the house. "It's the only clues I have... This book, the jewelry and the burnt down house... That's the only reason I kept them," he muttered almost as if talking with people wasn't something he normally did much less explaining the things he did. It just made Malik smile at him as if it was just a normal day. That made Runealis turn slightly away from him while continuing to play with the edges of the book.

"It's fine. I'm not judging you on why you've been keeping the things you have. You're alone and you don't know why. Have you always been alone? Were there others? What happened to your family? If you did have family, why didn't they look for you? It's these questions that run through your head. It's normal to think such things when you have no memory of who you are. There've been others like you who've learned who they were and now they're happy being part of our family. If you find you like being part of our family too, the Master is sure to let you stay. You're special after all. I can just tell," Malik responded making Runealis twitch. At seeing him twitch at being called special, the man raised an eyebrow but didn't ask why he'd done it. It's not like he could've answered anyways. That word just made him feel depressed and angry at the same time. Finally feeling a hand on top of his head, Runealis glanced up at Malik smiling down at him. Foreigners that smiled this much just made his insides crawl. It was so weird.

"How about you go rest? We're going to leave for Damascus in the morning," the man suggested while pointing over at the bed in the corner of the room. Getting up from the wooden chair he'd been sitting in since he was practically dragged here, he padded over to the bed and sat down with his back against the wall, his arms holding the book close to his chest. From the older man's sigh, he could easily guess he'd expected him to relax a little, but it wasn't that easy for him. What if these guys were actually creepers? What if he woke up and they vanished too? They may have been weird, but this was the first interaction he'd had with someone that didn't involve him actually being in trouble for trying to survive. Sure, the one had said he'd slip a blade into his ribcage if he didn't go with him, but he hadn't been in any real trouble as far as he could tell. They were actually impressed he'd almost succeeded at his age.

The rest of the night passed in silence with Runealis drifting in and out of a light sleep and being woken at least twice by the two older men; once being from Hakkim returning from whatever it was he'd done and once being because the two were speaking quickly in that other language while Malik put some card-like thing into a book. It seemed weird, but so was everything else they did. Besides, he didn't want to let them know he'd woken up and saw something he probably shouldn't have seen.

Morning came far too quickly for his tastes though, a hand touching his shoulder being what finally woke him at dawn and his foot having shot out instinctively making Hakkim drop like a rock. It hadn't been intentional, but he still managed to kick the older male in the nads for thinking he'd be fine waking up someone who was so used to being alone. While Malik had laughed, Hakkim had shot dark glares at Runealis over breakfast. Malik did seem surprised that even after having gone without proper meals for several years, the Romanian's appetite hadn't been swayed in the slightest.

As they began leaving, Malik and Hakkim began describing their home to Runealis as he begrudgingly walked between them. While the place sounded heavenly, however, he wasn't going to get his hopes up too high. People made a lot of things sound heavenly when they weren't really all that nice. An example of that would be how some women in town believed that a certain kind of perfume smelled nice when it simply made them smell like a prostitute trying to cover up she was a prostitute. When they told him to continue working on his ability to pickpocket, however, he became confused.

"Why do I need to continue doing that? Is it part of what you need me to do?" he asked them curiously only to get a nod from both men. They seemed to be keeping things vague on purpose and that made him curious yet suspicious. Perhaps they were also criminals and that book was a log of everything they'd done... Ugh. He was so paranoid now. If it weren't for the fact they promised they could help, he wouldn't even be here. Why was he even trusting they could help him? He was so stupid and now his head was hurting in that stupid spot on his head where he'd had a scar pointed out several times by Hakkim. At least Malik told him to leave it be about an hour ago.

Smacking into Malik's back was Runealis' wake-up call from La-La Land in which he briefly narrowed his eyes while rubbing his nose for. After glancing around and not seeing this town of Damascus, he raised an eyebrow. They still hadn't left Romania! He swore to God if these guys were lying to him, he was going to kick them both so hard in the nads they'd never have children. "Why'd we stop?" he asked only to freeze up when he saw a dark brown horse whith a black mane and tail and a solid white horse in front of them.

"We're trying to figure out which one of us you'll ride with and how to set the bags. You were an unexpected surprise after all. Don't tell me you're scared of horses after you were so blunt about us hurrying up and cutting off your hand so you could go back to what you were doing yesterday," Hakkim snorted only to let out a hiss when Runealis kicked his ankle backwards and his knee forwards within seconds of each other, his eyes narrowed.

"I'm not afraid of horses, just never ridden one before so excuse me," he growled before shifting around the two men to look at the horses. Tapping Hakkim with his foot, he pointed at the horses. "Get on one and I'll help Malik put the bags on behind you. You don't have a lot with you guys after all. So long as we balance the weight and keep from restricting the horse's movements, it should be alright. You look about the same weight, give or take a few pounds and your bags probably don't weigh any more than I do, and I don't have much on me."

"And you get all that from just looking?" Malik asked almost as if knowing the answer. Getting a slight shrug as an answer, the one man helped the other one stand back up. "Told you he was special. Like Master has always said, try seeing without looking."

"Shut up, Malik... Fine. I just want to get home," Hakkim muttered while removing his bag from his shoulder and setting it down before climbing on the white horse. After securing the bags onto the horse behind the grouchier of the two older males, Malik climbed onto the second horse and helped the dark haired boy get on behind him. "Now all you have to do is hold onto Malik's back and try not tensing your legs too much around the horse. Good luck, kiddo." And with that small jab, Hakkim went on ahead while Malik was setting Runealis' hands around his stomach area. Once settled in, or as settled in as one could get, the horse started moving forwards slowly so the boy could get used to the movement. As soon as he was less tense about riding a horse for the first time, Malik got the horse to move faster so as to catch up with Hakkim and the rest of their trip on the horse's went on in silence. Of course Runealis was unhappy about having been called special again, but he wasn't going to get pissy about it. These people were just really weird is all. That was his story and he was sticking to it.

Several days of riding horses in silence or just listening to the two older men speaking of the places they'd been, Runealis had grown more accustomed to riding on the horse to the point he wasn't holding onto Malik as they'd told him to. In fact, now that they were in Damascus, he slipped off the backside of the horse and did what all curious children did; explore. Of course, they were still outside of the city, but he was able to explore the outside a bit until his older companions finally caught up to him. What made them surprised along with several others in the city was how he'd managed to get on top of one of the stalls to see further.

Upon jumping down, however skilled he was at jumping, Malik quickly caught him so as to be sure he didn't hurt himself to which he rolled his eyes making him set the Romanian back on his feet. "I was fine. So am I going to learn your language like you've learned mine or am I going to be stuck wondering what everyone's saying?" he sighed, the obvious signs of irritation at being treated like he was as fragile as glass showing as Hakkim tried holding back laughter at those being the first words he spoke just outside of a new area. Malik was the one now being left behind in shocked silence while Hakkim took Runealis into the city while still calling him either 'kid' or 'Nameless One', both of which anyone could tell was growing annoying for the Romanian.

After showing him around a little, the older man told him to wait for him outside of a church while he went to go send a message to the Master about Runealis' arriving with the duo. Neither had answered his earlier question and so yet again, he was left guessing what their plans were. Hating being in the same spot with people staring at their own foreigner, he decided to explore the city a little more and so he did. Malik and Hakkim were busy doing other things, probably their own jobs, and he was stuck being the outcast who didn't understand a lick of what anyone was saying. On his walk through town, he noticed a few strange occurrences, one being that of a few males that looked about his age running away from older men while laughing, and two being that of all of them carrying blades in a concealed fashion. Perhaps they also worked with Malik and Hakkim?

Shaking off the thought, Runealis figured he should probably work on his pickpocketing like his companions had suggested earlier in the trip. It wasn't like there were many cities they went through outside of this one and Buscheta, Romania. Now who to try first? Finding small things here and there, he slipped in and out of crowds while quickly swiping these small things from people. At least this was better than just being stated at and having people whispering about you while you couldn't understand them. It was then that a familiar figure of the present came into view and he looked just as foreign as he did!

Perfect~. Foreigners who could travel usually had something interesting in their pockets. What he didn't expect, however, was the speed of the demon in front of him catching his arm. It was Hakkim catching him all over again, only this time he wasn't just going to grumble about being caught. He was probably already in trouble for having left the church so being caught pickpocketing wasn't an option. It probably wasn't the smartest move though considering the scene the duo caused what with Runealis being the spider-monkey he was and the fire that'd flared up from the other.

Instead of letting the guards near them, however, Runealis didn't bother removing Adramalech's hand from his arm, but rather dragged him down several alleys until they reached a small clearing where he stopped running and started hopping around to distract himself from the burns on his arm. "What the hell is wrong with you? How the hell did you even do that?! Jesus Christ, a good bop to the head would've been more preferable. Fxck this hurts..." he snapped before tossing the guy whatever it was he'd grabbed from him. This would be fun trying to explain to Malik and Hakkim. Then again, he could've sworn it was Malik who shoved this fire guy to where he had to follow him.

Feeling the sting again, he continued the slight bouncing motion only to start pacing instead. God, this really hurt. When did people start sparking up flames? This so wasn't funny. At least Malik's knife came in handy. Perhaps he shouldn't have hit him with it though considering that's what started the fire in the first place. "Stop stinging already, stupid arm... I got it already. I screwed up royally," Runealis groaned while avoiding touching that part of his arm. "Please, please, please heal like you normally do..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Dantes river
you know me too well

"he hasn't hurt me at all. i think he's been trying not to." Lianna shrugged as she noted how tense hades still was. slowly sliding her arms around him, the faerie gave a smile and hugged him close. "Hades.... its okay.... they won't hurt you. i won't let them." Lianna smiled softly, her lime green eyes glowing softly.
Adra couldn't hide his laughter as he relived their first meeting, the flames around them shaking with the sounds escaping him. "you still prefer a bop to the head, don't you?" he smirked, looking towards the demon for a moment.
"....guess sleeping just isn't an option right now...." truth grumbled, sitting up. "

".... they'd better not cause any trouble...." she grumbled, curling into Maso again, the flush in her face having died down considerably.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:56 am
Pure T0rture
I just make good guesses. ;3 Once again with the vagueness of Adra's and Hades' interactions, but my brain is shutting down and I think I gave you a novel. >.<"

"They shouldn't cause any trouble. Lulu kinda kicked 'em both upside the head once already 'cause they were about to get into a brawl with Trevor and Truth. He stopped that real quicklike and in a hurry, got Truth out of a tree and returned to the porch," Watari smiled as he wrapped his arms around Krystina. While he was glad her face wasn't as flushed as it used to be, the fact she'd coughed up blood didn't make him feel any better. "How are you feeling?"

Giving a flicker of a smile, Runealis' gaze never shifted from what part of Leviticus he could still see past his hand. "I still would've preferred being whacked upside by the head by a fist, yes. Unfortunately, I would have to say that you burning me back then should've made me realize the bad things that were going to follow if I continued down the road I was on... I suppose those were my first mistakes that I can have dragged up besides that tree. That was an evil tree," he responded before gently setting his hand atop Lianna's arms around him albeit the movement was still kind of stiff.

"I don't that's his biggest worry. It's not like he'd stay dead unless we killed off every cell that made up his being. He's special like that," Serai snickered lightly before brushing her bangs out of her face again.

"Oh God... Don't use that term when talking about me. It irritates the hell outta me."

"We can tell. You're getting more fidgety than the first time we went through this. Does it make you that nervous letting her see how you used to be? The way you are behind the smiles?" Leviticus snickered lightly before starting to cough from Runealis flicking him in the throat.

"Shut up... I'll say it now, Juliet Capulet, Rose, Satine and any redheads looking similar to them are all the same girl and she's about as old as Maso is. I told you about Masao and her many aliases earlier so don't be surprised if you see her more than once."

"Ah. Yes. The present lover gets to meet the ex. Can't wait for the ex to see the girl who stole his heart first this time. That'll be dramatic."

"I'm gonna flick you in the throat too if you keep up these irritating taunts."

"Alright, alright. We were just trying to get ya to relax a little. You're such a sensitive guy... After this sequence of memories, I'm gonna hafta take a break 'cause this is harder than it used to be on both sides apparently. You're seriously packing some memories you didn't have. That blurred out one, the tree you fell from and even the demon guy over there weren't here before."

"Says the kid trying to steal from people. Ingenious. Besides, that wasn't exactly normal what you did either," Adramalech muttered after having caught what'd been thrown at him, his eyes watching Runealis' movements. Of course he'd keep an eye on him now that he'd done what he did. He was probably thinking him insane for talking to his wounded arm, but right now the Romanian could care less. He couldn't recall ever having felt pain like this before and he wanted it to end like the various times he'd cut himself on rocks, tools and buildings.

"Can I have the knife back since I gave you your stuff back? It's not exactly mine so I need to return it to it's owner. And I swear to God, you start with the whole special talk, I'm gonna hit you. It's annoying being told you're special and people wouldn't understand your specialness," Runealis retorted sharply obviously not finding any relief from the pacing. He really just wanted to get the burn on his arm to start healing and yet right now he was stuck with Sparky until the guards settled down. Kicking a rock, he shot the crow demon a glare from the corner of his eye. "And I was borrowing without permission, not stealing. There's a huge difference between borrowing and stealing. Borrowing has the intent to return the belongings to their owners whereas stealing doesn't. Now I gotta explain why my arm is all burnt to the guy who owns that knife and his buddy. They're the ones who told me to work on this stupid skill."

Listening to several shouts running past on the opposite side of the buildings, Runealis let out a soft sigh. At least they hadn't come down this way... Other than the shouts and the demon leaning against a wall, silence settled between the two albeit Adramalech still hadn't returned the knife. The guy seemed like he was chop full of sarcastic or witty remarks and yet he just seemed to be waiting for all of the commotion to settle down so he could go back to whatever he was doing. Then again, he could also be acting wary over Runealis' attempt at pickpocketing him. Oh who was he kidding? The guy hadn't really seemed phased by the knife and yet here he was jumping around like an idiot over some burns on his arm. "You're gonna hafta show me how you did that fire thing though. As much as it hurt, it was pretty cool."

That made the demon give off a slight sound that sounded like either a snort or a dismissive 'as if' response, but other than that, there was nothing else really said until Malik's voice came from the rooftop. "There you are, kid. You were told to stay put until Hakkim got back to you!" While that had briefly caught Runealis' attention, the slight clank of metal bouncing off the ground and a low mutter drew it back down to where the demon had been standing a moment before only to find the space empty now. Glancing down the alleys as Malik made his way off of the rooftop to where he was, the nameless fire wielding demon had just up and vanished making the boy puff his cheeks up in a dissatisfied manner. Of course he was just going to laugh at him and vanish. The fact that he'd called him a crazy kid upon his departure, however, lessened that urge to curse him out for being a jerk and roasting his arm. Upon feeling a hand touch the burn, he whizzed around and punched Malik in the arm only to get bopped on his head.

"You are so jumpy. Let me see your arm already and explain to me why you ran off when Hakkim told you to stay put. Were you trying to cause trouble?" Malik huffed while grabbing Runealis' wrist again so he could examine the burns which only made the boy flinch slightly at the quick movement.

"Ow... Ow. Ow! I said ow! What part of that don't you understand? It'll heal so just leave it alone," the Romanian grumbled only for Malik to start dragging him back towards the church. Even when he dropped down into an almost completely seated position, Malik continued pulling him along through the sandy pathways that made up the streets alongside what looked to be sand bricks. Now he was acting like a child not wanting to be scolded, but he had every right to be acting this way! They just left him by a church after having told him earlier in the journey here to work on his pickpocketing skills. At seeing Hakkim standing by the church with an obviously unamused expression and stance, Runealis simply shifted his gaze back towards the well where he finally let go of the boy's tiny wrist. "Trying to break my toes are we?"

"You're definitely a bigger handful than when we first met you. Stay still so I can wrap your arm up in a temporary bandage. The Master will have the doctor take a look at it once we reach Masyaf. "

"Did you think I was going to be all sweet and innocent? If so, that was your own fault and I refuse to be blamed for it. Secondly, maybe now you'll stop talking to me like I'm some child that needs to be coddled or refusing to a-hanananananana!-answer some of my questions. Good Lord, man! That hurts! Take it off!" the young boy started of scoffing while staring at the burns on his arm as if waiting for something to happen with it. Why wasn't it healing like it normally did? Then Malik had to pick up his arm again and wrap it in wet cloth. After a few wrappings, he tied it off and flicked Runealis between the eyes making him scowl.

"Yes, you'll learn our language. You'll be learning various languages among other things. The Master will explain all once we get there. We were sending a note in advance to let him know we're almost there. Our messenger birds are faster than horses after all. You'll meet the Master in a short while, but it would be rude showing up with an unknown person without a warning in advance. We have rules we are to follow and you will learn of those too. Just calm yourself and eat this for now. You must be nervous being in a new place after all. You'll be living near this city from here on though so you'll learn the cities near here like you knew Buscheta, Romania. Try not stealing my knife next time too. We almost lost it," Malik retorted only to flash a semi-playful smile and set an apple in the boy's hands. The boy sighed at this, but did as he was bade to do, biting into the fruit while flexing the hand of his now injured arm.

After some time in the city of Damascus and having Hakkim and Malik explain who were doctors, who were concubines, who were vigilantes and who were guards in disguise, they finally returned to their horses. Once on their horses, the trio left the city behind for a much smaller town not too far yet not too close called Masyaf. In this town, leaving their horses outside of the town once again, people were friendlier to his elder companions and seemed to be making jokes in their strange language which made them laugh while he remained in the dark about what they were saying. Most of the men he passed, however, he noticed all had the same finger missing on the same hand as Malik and Hakkim. Before he could ask, a castle-like structure suddenly caught his attention and he just grew dumbfounded. It was huge!

Then there was some angry talk in front of him that drew his attention and he saw Hakkim and another man glaring darkly at each other. When the other man pointed at him while speaking some angry words, Hakkim shoved him backwards before pointing up to the castle and snapping something at him. Instead of focusing on the angry chatter, however, Malik just pushed Runealis around the two men and began leading him further up the cliffsides to the castle. In the courtyard was a bunch of men training with dummies, some still having their left ring finger unlike the ones yelling at them in what he supposed was a wrong way of fighting in their training. He could only guess after all seeing as they were speaking like Hakkim and Malik did. At seeing a man perhaps only a few years younger than Malik near the door, he almost turned back around and started to leave because he could tell the man had been watching him like a hawk since he first set foot into the courtyard. Unfortunately for him, Malik wasn't going to let him chicken out.

Greeting the man in that foreign language, Malik patted Runealis on the shoulders before adding something as if it were a necessary note. The older man nodded slightly before giving the boy a once over. "It is a pleasure to meet you, child of Romania. Might I ask you why your arm is bandaged so crudely?" This got Runealis to point up at Malik who nearly slapped the palm of his hand into his forehead from such brutal honesty.

"Him and Hakkim told me at the beginning of our trip I needed to work on pickpocketing people, but we were on the horses most of the trip and that doesn't quite allow for pickpocketing alongside the fact that there wasn't many people on the road. Then we got to Damascus and they left me by a church surrounded by a bunch of people just staring and whispering in what I'm assuming is your native tongue. I got uncomfortable so I started to explore the city. Figuring I was in the same area of the same district, I thought I'd do as they instructed. Then there was a guy who caught me, I panicked after your guy Hakkim threatened to kill me if I didn't follow him upon our encounter so I managed to stab him and he let out a fire thus I was burned. It'll heal so it's fine. He was being stubborn about it though and after dragging me back to the church's well, opted to give me this crude bandage. That's what happened," he answered with a serious expression. The man in front of him began laughing at his blunt answer confusing him for a moment until he was being lead away from Malik by the other man.

"I'm not surprised by his ignorance of medicinal knowledge. It isn't his area of expertise. Well, child, we'll take a look at this injury of yours even if you say it'll be alright because you'll need that arm of yours if their report speaks truth. I am Al Mualim, or as the rest of the Brotherhood calls me, the Master. They tell me you seek answers of who you were as you have no memories, no name. They also said you have a book, jewelry, that you hold close. Is this true?" the man smiled while sitting him down on a desk and carefully unwrapping his arm. Runealis nodded slightly before starting to swing his feet under the desk and trying to keep from chanting the words of pain repeating themselves in his head at the moment.

"They said you would help me if I help you. The book and jewelry were from a building that was burnt down next to where I awoke. The building and what few things I managed to get from the rubble are my only clues as to who I was. Malik said you've helped others like me albeit they stayed here once they got their answers. I said I'd help until I get my answers, but I don't intend to stay forever. While this is a nice place, it's... It's not exactly something I'd feel comfortable staying in," Runealis responded while finally flinching as the man had to tug at a small area the cloth had stuck onto. Noticing Malik was sitting on the table beside him, he nearly jumped into Al Mualim's arms. His reaction, of course, made both men smile before looking at his arm to which Malik inhaled a little sharper than he'd meant to and drew the Master's eyes to him.

"What?"

"It was worse when I first wrapped it."

"Are you sure?"

"He is. It doesn't really sting anymore either, but I expected it would come to this point by this time. It's healing like I said it would although it's taking longer than it should... Then again, I've never been burnt before so perhaps that's normal. Why're you two staring at me?"

"Longer than normal? This is faster than normal."

"Malik... Did you get the scar here at an earlier age?"

"Shortly before I woke up I suppose and that was about... Three-four years ago. Can people stop pointing that out? I hate the thing enough as is. I had a headache for at least a month after I woke up 'cause of it."

"What all can you do?"

"Read, write, that math stuff... The picking of pockets albeit I'm not a professional... Running, jumping over things and climbing things... Telling time. Normal things. The active stuff I had to have just to last this long. You're weirding me out with the staring. What?"

"You speak unlike kids your age... You are wiser to say in the least. Perhaps not in every situation, but wiser than the children your age that's for sure. And you have no name?"

"None that I can recall having so Malik keeps referring to me as kid or Nameless One. It's pretty annoying... And thank you?"

"Alright... Well... This is still a pretty serious injury so we'll keep it covered and clean until it heals. Umar, the bandages."

"Ah! Master, why not let Ibn'Alahad take him under his wing? It'd be a good distraction from that."

"That was why I have him here, Malik. Umar, if you were to have a son, what would you name him?"

"Altaïr. Here you are, Master Al Mualim. If what the Master has told me of your report, Malik, you'd have as much trouble taming him as your wife. Hahaha!"

"And there we have it. Until we can get a better idea of who you were, you will be called Altaïr Ibn'Alahad. Once we get your answers, you can decide whether or not you'll stay with us. Anything you learn here, however, must remain here. Understood?"

Instead of responding vocally, Runealis nodded slightly while watching Al Mualim wrapping his arm and Malik and Umar bantering off to the side. His arm was still sensitive to the touch, but he wasn't surprised. The burn was indeed still a severe one that would take some time to heal. "What do you guys do? If I'm allowed to ask, that is."

"Hm? Malik didn't tell you?" Umar asked while holding the other man in a headlock.

"Asking them questions was like speaking to a rock; no answers."

"Malik, you reckless fool! Altaïr, we are a brotherhood... Well more like the brotherhood. We are assassins. What we do is right the wrongs of man. To some, we are murderers that are lunatics, but we wish to make this world as the gods intended it to be; a peaceful place without suffering. And who are we to judge who lives and who dies, you may ask, well, we look at the ways those we kill try fixing the world and can see the harm they're doing. They believe they are doing the work of God, calling themselves Templars, but only evil would do as they are doing. We may not be saints, sinning by killing off man, but they aren't either. They are the deceivers, Altaïr. So long as you are with us, I will teach you as I would've taught my own son. That is alright with you, Master Al Mualim?" Getting a nod from the Master, Umar dropped Malik back on the ground and ruffled Runealis' hair like a father would a son. "Ah yes. Master, I'd say he is perhaps around the age of ten if not a little older. While he sounds wise, how he behaved in Damascus states otherwise. The man of fire, however, cannot be found. We received word that after he returned Malik's knife to Altaïr here, he merely vanished."

"Brotherhood... Of assassins?"

"Your brother is a bothersome man, Umar. He needs to stop spying on Hakkim and myself when we enter Damascus."

"Templars?"

"Perhaps you and Hakkim shouldn't have tried flirting with my wife after work." Seeing Malik's flush, Umar nodded slightly before starting to laugh when Runealis' stomach growled. "Master, we need to get some meat on this boy's bones or he won't last! We'll start lessons tomorrow, Altaïr. Come! My wife, Narissa, will be glad to have you stay with us." Still trying to understand what this friendly man called Umar said, he suddenly felt himself get picked up over the man's shoulder to which he let his hands smack against the man's back instead of his forearms only to see Malik and Al Mualim waving goodbye to him. Yep. He was definitely doubting his decision to have come here. While the rest of the day was spent with Umar and his wife, Runealis spent most of it either having food crammed down his throat or asking Umar about the Brotherhood and what all he meant. He even asked how he guessed his age was about ten considering his height to which the man responded, "Man grows differently all over the world, but the personality and actions tell stories just like the eyes. Like right now, you are confused about more than just your past and the Brotherhood yet hurt by something you won't say aloud and angry at others. Tell me what you see in my eyes, Altaïr."

Staring into the man's eyes, he briefly bit his lip before responding, "You're sad, but happy at the same time... Perhaps it has something to do with the comment you made earlier about your son, the name you've given me until I know mine and me being placed under your wing?"

"That's... Spot on. You are a wise boy, Altaïr. Most definitely. My wife and I lost our son to the Templars recently. His name was Nadal and part of you reminds me of him. Having you around the house will help us move on and I've always wanted a second son, but I had one son and four daughters instead. Hahaha! I hope I can be of some help to you in this life, Altaïr. You shouldn't have to live a life of misery and I will find a way to convince you to stay here. I want us to be your new family even if we've just met. You're still a child and you need someone to guide you through life, someone to lean on when you need help... We'll continue talking in the morning though. For now, finish eating and go off to bed. You'll need plenty of rest for what you're going to be starting tomorrow."

Runealis simply nodded at his explanation and instructions before doing as he was told to albeit he had trouble falling asleep what with Umar saying he wanted him to become part of their family. It was odd how people seemed to be drawn to him once they actually sat down to talk with him. First it was Malik and Hakkim and now those at the Brotherhood's keep. He wasn't going to count that fire guy seeing as neither really had much of a conversation. He was just as inhuman as he was is all... Yeah... Now he sounded like a freak again. He just had to forget the fire guy.

A few months later and Runealis was looking healthier, dressing like the rest of the Brotherhood and training with others trying to become part of the Brotherhood. He still had some troubles with the language, but he could at least speak to the natives with much more ease than before. He even had a slightly darker skin tone than he originally had now that he had some weight to him and had been in the sun for some time. Seeing as he had some time to kill, he was collecting feathers for Narissa as a small favor for something she was doing. About a month ago, Al Mualim told him that his real name was Runealis Sareila and they were still searching for more details about him, but he'd told Narissa and Umar they could keep calling him by the name Altaïr so it'd be easier than switching it on them now. Everyone else just followed suit with them, however, so the name kind of remained stuck to him no matter what he did.

And then a familiar figure decided to show it's face in Masyaf, the burn on his arm still showing in a light mark under his sleeve being his reminder to attack the demon for having just run off like he did. Running along rooftops, Runealis followed after the crow demon until he got near a well with practically no one around. It was then he leapt from the rooftops and... Got flipped by the demon. Instead of getting grouchy about being flipped, however, Runealis blew a hair out of his face and gave a slight wave.

Instead of their relatively violent first encounter much less how awkward it'd been, Runealis had become more chatty and smiled a bit more often. Even if the demon didn't want to hear it, he opted to tell him about how vigorous the training was and how Umar was always scolding him for something during the lessons. It wasn't like the demon was running off from the same kid who'd attempted pickpocketing him several months back. In fact, the demon didn't exactly say much of anything during the first few meetings. He just seemed to listen to anything the kid wanted to rant about. When asked questions, he just shrugged as if to be vague which got Runealis to puff up his cheeks in a less than amused manner.

The encounters with Adramalech happened every so often to which Runealis seemed to deliberately try pouncing on him in the beginning then rant and rave only to run off to go back to training. After a couple months, Runealis was meeting him nearly every day and continuously trying to get him to talk more until he finally gave up his name to the assassin-in-training. On one of the meetings, however, Runealis had become more distressed than normal because of the rumors going around about the Master having been told Umar and Narissa had been captured and were sentenced to death, but none of the rest of the Brotherhood would let him go much further than this well Adramalech would meet him by. When Adramalech asked what he would do if such rumors were true, he froze. What could he do? He was of no help to them as he was... But he had to try!

While Adramalech helped him get past the rest of the Brotherhood, Umar and Narissa didn't make it through the rest of the day. Runealis seemed to slip back into that dark mood that had little care for anything happening around him, merciless in fighting practice and even skipped a few weeks of meeting Adramalech after the bloody scene that was their death, the demon having caught hold of the Romanian's arm to keep him from doing anything stupid. Finally seeming to get over their deaths, Runealis returned to meet Adramalech by the well with his personal cooking lessons to be started. After the first meal and the demon having spat out what was made when he thought Runealis wasn't watching from nearly getting food poisoning, Adramalech started adding in his opinions of how he thought something should cook longer or something was burning. It was pretty humorous having the crow demon being wary over human foods the Romanian was trying to figure out how to cook, but it was proof that the duo had started becoming friends... Sort of. Adramalech even mentioned Mara a couple times albeit vaguely. The last time he mentioned her, however, Runealis urged the demon to leave her as quick as he could; she wasn't someone to stick around with. And then Adramalech stopped coming altogether.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:55 pm
Dantes river
not quite a novel, but it certainly is awesome.
forgive the short post. i'm not feeling too good..

"i'm okay." Krystina nodded, smiling softly as she curled into into him more. "just... tired..."

"still sorry for leaving you like that" Adra sighed, lighting a cigarette as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:08 am
Pure T0rture
Thank you. >///<

Practically dropping to his knees and taking Lianna down to the ground with him when Leviticus released him, Runealis' muscles began relaxing a little while he rubbed the side of his head slightly. "It wasn't your fault, Adra. A crappy point in time to have vanished, but I think I realized I shouldn't have let you go wherever it was you ran off to when you weren't at the well and yet failed to do so. I'm still sorry about trying to poison you back then. Even after watching Narissa cooking, I was terrible at understanding how she just knew the food was cooked just right as a kid... Good call on the break, Levi. I'm gonna need a really long nap by the time we reach the Moulin Rouge. So frickin' lightheaded," he retorted only to add a tired sigh at the end. Gently patting Lianna on the arm, he flashed her a light smile that showed a hint of the sadness that lay deep within him. "So that's at least the first five or six years of my life that I can remember. It's not exactly the best of ways to start a biography, but Leviticus is working with what he has in my head. I am curious about why the image kept flicking slightly as if he were focusing on two memories at once though."

"That's because I was focusing on the memories I was seeing playing out, but there was a memory before the woman was telling you that you couldn't go outside that was blurry. Of what I could tell, it was the same woman only as a slightly more clear image of her. Unfortunately for everyone, it was like watching a scratched up DVD so I didn't want to bring it up quite yet. It's gonna be a pain trying to make those fuzzy memories become clear again while trying not to get absorbed into your memories to the point we'd both become confused on whose memories are whose. Besides that, I also have to drag up the rest of your memories and considering how strenuous just that short amount of time was for both of us, this could take days if not weeks. I could always skip ahead to show those fae what happened to their precious bodyguard, but I'm not sure they'd believe what they'd see," Leviticus yawned behind his mask before flopping backwards into the grass. "We're getting so old, Serai... This wasn't this difficult when we were teenagers."

"That's not why it's become difficult, hon. These memories weren't as detailed before and there certainly wasn't this many when we were in his head last."

"That's good to hear. You should rest up as much as you can. We've got the house covered for you so don't worry about it." And with that, he gently placed a kiss on Krystina's forehead before holding her close in a gentle yet protective nature.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:13 am
Dantes river
you're welcome~
^-^

smiling as she followed him down to the ground, the faerie leaned over and gently kissed his forehead. "If you need to rest, go ahead, I'll be right here when you wake up." She hummed, talking his hands now that he wasn't trying to kill truth's grandfather.

"Mkay.... Imma head back to sleep then...." The vampire nodded, wrapping her fingers around his shirt as she closed her eyes.

Off in his own little world at the moment, Adra didn't notice the flames dying down to barely an ember.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:18 am
Pure T0rture

"You're way too good to me. Small nap should do... Levi'll wake me if I'm not awake by the time he's ready to pick up where we left off," Runealis chuckled lightly while gently gripping the faerie's hands in his own even though the one was still a little numb from having tried to strangle the elder Sheikah. Setting her hands atop his chest as he briefly stretched his legs out in the grass, he smiled a little less sadly at her before using one hand to pull her closer so he could brush a kiss at the corner of his lips. "Just promise me that if you start hating me after everything you learn, be gentle in telling me as such. My heart's been shattered one too many times already. I want you to be honest with me though. It's the one thing Masao wasn't with me albeit somehow I always figured her out."

"More like so you know whether or not honesty is truly the best policy in your case, mon bon monsieur," Leviticus snickered lightly only to start laughing softly at the Romanian sticking his to gue out at him. "We should tease the kids more often, including the King of Killing. It's relatively amusing."

"Sounds fun, but for now we've gotta be sure those morons don't try anything stupid like attacking the house."

"Sleep in peace," Watari purred gently before glancing around at everyone. They all seemed comfortable and relaxing albeit slowly. Lucian was snuggled up with Truth albeit the blanket only covered her legs. He was more than likely hot enough as it was and since his arms were wrapped around her upper torso and his legs on either side of her, it made sense he wasn't going to cover his legs with it. Then there was Trevor deliberately pinning down Deception so she couldn't near her grandparents, Sheik embracing Kana while playing with her hands in his, Leviticus letting Serai check under his mask for any marks being left from Runealis' slow attempt to kill him, Runealis acting as nervous yet full of smiles as always with Lianna, Adramalech daydreaming, Hagen returning an empty bottle to his bag only to sit next to Skylar while gently bouncing the baby on his knee and Rissa and Kansei doing their own little thing. Finally, some peace!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:41 pm
Dantes river

Smiling, Lianna nodded. "doubt it'll happen, but i promise you." she smiled, moving his hair out of his face.

"finally quiet...." Kana smiled as she leaned up to kiss sheik's cheek. Granted, it was somewhat strange to have it so silent after nonstop fighting, but she was glad that said fighting was over.

Looking to the shadows briefly, the demon slowly exhaled as he tried to contact either of the boys within them. if either of you is actually still awake, i thought i'd run an idea by you two and keep you up to speed on what's happening here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:13 pm
Pure T0rture

"Thank you, Lianna," Runealis murmured gently before finally slipping off into a dreamless slumber, his hands resting atop his stomach.

"That's what I say," Sheik smiled lightly before glancing out into the trees around them. It was weird getting a moment to rest in peace, but eventually something would happen that would make the fighting start up again. Nearly everyone expected it whether they realized they did or not. It was just their luck.

Run it by me. Shayde is asleep, but the shadows have yet to put me under such a deep sleep. I also have a question for you. Was one of the tombs, or resting places for us I'm guessing, in here between two of the kids the Master of Potions had empty when you left them here? The black haired kid with the scythe and the brown haired kid with the giant mace and the odd black swirly designs going up his arms and into his hair via the back of his neck that is, Ephraim's voice responded to Adramalech's words although it sounded a little more tired than he normally sounded. You might want to be quick 'cause I don't know how long I have before they actually put me to sleep like they did him... I don't like not knowing when I'll be allowed to wake again. They won't tell us why they snatched us back so suddenly, but they keep insisting we stay here and the infant will draw trouble like a moth to the flame. Er... No pun intended.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm
Dantes river

well, trevor's parents are here and i've been thinking that since they're all so curious about what the shadowlands are like, i could offer up my memories of the world. i haven't yet because i'm not as attuned to hearing the shadows as you and shayde are, but i've got this feeling that they don't like the idea all too much. the demon replied, tilting his head to the side as he recalled whom ephraim was describing.
between those two? no. i don't believe it was empty. i'll check around once my arm's healed to see if there have been any others awoken. the little one certainly has drawn in moths. oh. have the shadows said anything about his name? currently we've been reffering to him as the kid.

"it's nice..." she hummed, watching the trees herself.
"yeah, but wouldn't it be nice to have some music?" Kansei grinned, stretching out her legs as she danced barefooted across the lawn, plopping down beside the faerie. "lianna, would you play for us?"
"um.... w-well," she stammered, her cheeks pink as she nodded. "alright... but what should i play?"
"your lullaby would be good, but so would any of your other songs" rissa smiled, tapping her fingers.
"the lullaby would be appreciated. since it keeps nightmares away" truth mumbled, opening one eye just enough to check if her grandparents were still there.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games