Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

Keiyril had teleported them to the house in which they resided, the women all rushing to the house as he walked slower. The little nymph had told him to turn to his human like form so that he wouldn't scare the others, and he had obeyed, sighing softly as he watched them sprint into the house. God he might be, but pain was a sensation he too could feel, and the pain was almost destroying him. But he thought of the recovering nymph at his home and then of the one that was so kind to him here. He couldn't become bitter. He wouldn't. The God walked into the house, and sat on the floor silently, watching as the women rushed around in a panic, a huge demon, and an Angelic also in the frey.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura ran to Kina as soon as the girl walked in the door, throwing her arms around her, her ears flat against her head in worry. "Kina-san! Gomenasai, Kina-san, I should have stayed with you, I should have protected you... Gomen..." She noticed that Kina's clothes were in shreds under the blanket she was covered with and whimpered, her face turning pale. "Kina-san... W-were you hurt? Oh..." Sakura blinked back tears, embracing her lover again. "Gomen ne..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro's arms were wrapped tightly around Josie, his expression horribly grim. He'd come as soon as he'd heard about the attack on the women, and felt horrible that he hadn't placed more protection around them. And to find out that Kina had taken Josie's place, protecting his beloved... He knew he would eternally be in the little cat demon's debt. He watched as Sakura embraced the female, planning to approach her and offer her anything she wanted after she was done greeting her girlfriend.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah hadn't left Mili's side since the others had returned. Even though the wounds were gone from her body, the woman's pallor told her that she'd been badly beaten and lost a lot of blood. She would probably be sleeping for awhile. Kirrah carried her apart from the others, to Mili's room. She was glad to see that Dali was in one piece, but her priority right now was Amilia Regal. She laid beside the sleeping woman and embraced her, planning to stay right there until she woke. "Baka... Sacrificing yourself for us," Kirrah murmured without conviction.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi was upset, to say the least. He'd failed his family, in more ways than one. He'd told his niece that Eblis was dead, when really he was helping the rebels. He hadn't placed enough protection around Kevin and Sirrah's house, as evidenced by the terrible condition of Aurora and Epsilon. That Artemis and Yuri had been taken upset him the most... Even though they were unharmed, they could have so easily been killed. He vowed to himself never to make these mistakes again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

Kina kissed her lover back gently and said, "Nyet.... The Bear saved me, and killed the dog demon. I am not in the happy right now Sobakita, I hurt..... Can we go to the beds now?" She asked, and clung to the dog demon. she didn't want anyone touching her at the moment aside from Sakura.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura nodded, keeping her arm protectively around Kina's shoulder as she led her to their bedroom. "Hai, of course, watashi no ai," she said gently, getting into bed with Kina and curling up around her. She refused to leave Kina's side for any reason now. She would not allow Kina to be taken from her again, though she made a mental note to hug the bear demon later. A low growl sounded in her throat; she could faintly smell another dog demon on Kina.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

In her worry and pain, she shifted back into her animal form, cuddling against Sakura's chest for more protection as she purred softly. She could still smell the demon dog scent on her and shuddered, knowing that if the bear god hadn't been there, she wouldn't have been so lucky. "S-sakura? The dog demon.... he did the trying to m-mate with me....." she whispered.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura whined in worry and licked Kina's nose lightly. "Gomenasai, Kina-san... I won't let it happen again. I will stay with you and protect you from now on, I promise." She nuzzled her lover gently and stroked her back, trying to soothe her and leave her own scent in place of the other dog's.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

The fighting had grown so intense in the palace that even the healers like Lizzy were forced to join the fray. It was horrible. No place for the wounded or the children to hide. Lizzy was standing between several children and certain death, her wings spread to further shield them as she used her slight Earth manipulation powers to discourage enemies from attacking. She kept one eye on her lover, who was, as usual, fighting more than her fair share of soldiers.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Harmony was quickly beginning to lose faith in her own strength as the rebels seemed to have no end to the swarm. She had forced Erin and Ash to hide in a secret room she had recently built before all this, and she didn't want the two of them seen as they were both humans. "Lizzy! Get them out of here! Lina!! Get the kids out of here! This is no place for children! Waystation Alpha! Go!!!" She commanded and the Dragonette used a very far away waystation and took the children, leaving only the adults to fight.

She started to use the fire in her body, even starting to dredge up on her reserves to torch the advancing guards, her own soldiers panting as she gave them a momentary reprieve, her fight wavering. I have to keep them from Ash and Erin...... They are humans... She told herself as she fought the rebels, but then her body gave out. <********.... NO! Roland, stay back! Stay back... If they kill me, then take Lizzy and go. I will not have you die for no reason..." she told her men, Roland who was in charge of them stiffening at her command.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Just as one of the rebels moved forward to deal Harmony a potentially lethal blow, a command reached their ears that made them all retreat. Several formed a small semi-circle around the leader of the Dragon rebels, a woman who many hadn't even known existed. "Very honorable, Harmony Ariake," she said smoothly, stepping forward to bow slightly to the Dragon King. "Perhaps it is time to lay down our arms and talk like civilized people... I apologize for the brute force. It is not my preferred way of doing things."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

She looked at the woman in confusion before gritting her teeth and leaning against a pillar. "Who are you? And why did you attack my kingdom and people if you do not like brute force?" She asked in a voice laced with venom. She disliked this female already, mainly because of her words. If she wanted to talk to her, she could have sent a messenger to the Mortal Realms, and spoken to her directly and all of these people, the Faliers, Gospind, and hundreds of others would still be alive right now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona smiled slightly. "I wasn't in charge of this attack at first, child. That was Sir Darrion Graham's doing. As for who I am... I am your aunt, your father's sister. Princess Corona Ryuu. It's good to meet you, Harmony... Or I suppose I should address you as Your Majesty." She took a few steps closer to Harmony, her entire army moving in unison with her. Corona waved them off impatiently and closed the rest of the distance between her and Harmony, her eyes haunted. "I truly regret the bloodshed and hardships the Rebels have caused you, child. I deplore unnecessary waste, especially of life. Poor girl... You must be completely exhausted. And so sad, with the deaths of your comrades and friends... Why not step down? You don't need this burden, Harmony. Don't you remember? You didn't even want it. Wouldn't it be nice to just be a normal girl again? Free of all this responsibility?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Harmony glared at her aunt and stood, her eyes flashing red as her anger started to go into Chiropteran mode, her red flashing on and off to a bright red. "How dare you..... I don't care if you are my aunt, you will not try to take my people. If you are my father's sister, then tell me, what will you do for my people should I give up my throne? What good shall you bring to them?" Her eyes flickered more and more, her waist scars aching dully. "I have given up much more than my childish life for these people. How dare you call them a burden? They have done more for their own land than you or my father have done. That sperm donor raped women for fun, you have done nothing but sit back and what? Allowed your own people to be slaughtered? Yeah, I didn't want this at first, but that was before they died for me, before Ash went blind for me, before I realized that my childish life of being carefree was nothing more than a petty lie. They are my duty, and I will not give them up to one who sits on the sidelines and plots." She finished, her soldiers cheering her words, her eyes getting redder.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games