Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:12 pm
((You mean Star, right? Snow's up on the Tower's roof.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 pm
((I didn't realize that. I just knew that I was helping out with Shadow in the training room. Already edited.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm
(*Hops around still playing skyrim in game* Nothing to do nothing to do for a couple of villians cooped up in a room while one is weak the other plays games.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 pm
((You'll have something to do if the next day ever rolls around. Alice is pretty much stuck staring at the cieling or sleeping))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 pm
Esther used her fire to try and keep the dancers back, pushing them away and dodging as best she could as she was occasionally nicked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:19 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Okay, still don't get it, but whatever dude." Jenos said and yawned. He got up off the couch, stretched a little and looked around the place, his eyes slowly getting accustomed to the dark. "Is there any point to anything you do ever? If there is, I just don't see it." Jenos said simply and pulled out a card, The Sun. Almost immediately the whole area lit up with a blinding light. "What do you think, too bright?" Jenos asked, directing to the full force of the light at Shadow.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:15 am
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow laughed as she saw Raven direct the dancers to attack each other, and how one other was being hit every so often. She shook her head at the dragon though. "That simply won't do... my game, not yours. You shouldn't always rely on your wings either. " She nagged, typing into the computer. The ceiling started to lower, and all the dancers started to surround them. The ceiling now too low for him to fly and barely stand as it came to his head.

Shadow shrugged," Same here, isn't really clear what a mere one like you doesn't just accept fate and realize that I'll always be in the darkness for the darkness will always remain." She mocked, standing up now as she was tired of sitting. She gave a twirl, enjoying the pure darkness. But, it seemed someone wasn't one for darkness as light came into the room. She hissed greatly as the light was directed at her, and backed away slightly. " You... this is my game!" She growled, running at him as she tried to snatch the card away while her shadows from behind gripped at his hands.

Shadow gave a hidden smile towards her as she watched her eyes. " Having fun... such a game, yes? Only my games are this fun, and I assure you... your friends are fine.... well, for being trapped against their own will within their own home, of course!" She said with a mad laugh, taunting her.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am
"UGH! Enough of this!" Star yelled. She grabbed the last person to cut her and swung him around, using him to take out another dancing couple before spinning and kicking the next person to cut her in the face. She let the fire on her hands get a touch smaller, giving less light, but taking up less of her energy as she physically began to ward off the dancers. She sent her knee into one guy's face, flipped a lady over her head and into the couple behind her, doing her best to use them against each other and take out as many as she could to keep them away.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am
Draco was really frustrated, now. This woman had gone and restricted his ability to fly, which never sat well with him, no matter who it was. "Alright, then. You wanna play rough? I'll play rough!" He made a lunging punch toward a pair of the dancers, his icy energy pouring from it. "This ends here! Buster Frost!" He then unleashed a powerful wave of ice energy over them, but he didn't necessarily want to freeze them. That's just how he wanted to attack at that moment.

((King of Fighters ftw! Gotta love Terry Bogard's Buster Wolf.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven's eyes glowed brighter. This was not how the training room was supposed to be used. "Enough." A giant raven appeared behind her, though it was impossible to see it in the dark. The dancers began being sucked into the vortex at the center of her cloak, and her soul-self pushed the ceiling back to its rightful height. At the same time, she also used her telekinetic powers to push Star and Draco just enough that they wouldn't be pulled in as well.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena closed her eyes, trying to keep control of her emotions. It was harder for her than for Raven, and her control was starting to slip.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:48 pm
Esther lowered her stance, eyes wide as she watched Raven's amazing display of power. "Wow."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"So no sun eh?" Jenos said and smirked, using the power of The Sun Arcana to break free and draw a new card, The Moon. "Maybe you'll like this one better." Jenos said as the card activated and created duplicates of Jenos all around the room, making it difficult for Shadow to find the real one. "You know, I have a hard time trying to understand why you're so negative all the time. But then I figure you don't want anyone to know what's got you all hot and bothered, which is why you hide yourself away from it all and take your frustration out on the world, am I getting warm or would you prefer I read you with my cards again?" Jenos taunted, Sun still in his hand just in case Shadow continued to be problematic.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:20 pm
((Hey guys, just giving you a better heads up this time. The weekend is upon me which means work. I'll try and post when I get home, but that doesn't usually work out so don't wait for me. If something important happens just assume my character is following with Draco or someone and I'll get back up to speed when I get back.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:23 pm
((Hey Eri, I got something for you. Though I'll probably have to wait until Monday to give it to you))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games