Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:49 am
She glared at Zack. "Let go and you missinterpret what I said. I ment I use humans as humor. If you knew anything about my races, then you would know." She said and released his hand off her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:50 am
Zack pulled back and watched the girl become engulfed with rage towards him. "My my, are you ever the feisty one?" Zack said crossing his arms. "Your race i could probably care less for, however, enlighten me on the subject, will you?" He asked cocking a brow.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:11 pm
Yukana glared at him even more. "Wouldn't you like to know. Move out of the way now, before I use force!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:23 am
Zack did as she had asked him...well called out to him to do. He did so in a graceful manner though he wasn't exactly to thrilled to be yelled at on his own property. "I would like to know, but not with you so angered with me!" He shouted almost equally as mad as she was. Zack could be a stubborn guy, but it wasn't that often that he had to show that side of himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:02 pm
Yukana smired. "Well well, you bark a lot too. I'm just passing by, no need to worry. So, i'll be going." She said and turned again to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 pm
"Sneaking around and watching me on my own land is not just passing by!" Zack shouted before he took off into the air but just over head of the girl. Just flying above her shoulder and looking down at her. "You know I can have you arrested for trespassing on my property...so don't walk away with a light load on your shoulder woman." Zack explained.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:46 pm
"Let the athorities try and contain me. They won't have much luck. I've seen what I wanted and now i'm out of here." She said as she crossed her cest with her folded arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:42 am
Zack had continued flying by the strangers side but after her comment he flew just over her head and landed right in front of her, spreading his wings. The fallen angel blocked her way with his large wings as well as his own body. "And what is it that you wanted to see!?" He asked.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Yukana glared daggers at him. "That's none of you're buisness." She shot back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Zack jumped back feeling a bit on edge around the girl. "You're insane! How is none of my business? You were spying on meI think that gives me a right to ask questions." Zack looked up and sighed to himself. He hadn't come across someone who has been as difficult as this girl.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:42 pm
Yukana rolled her eyes. "Just for entertainment. Jeez, lighten up."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:39 am
Zack wasn't pleased with the girl. He stepped forward to give her a piece of his mind but was interrupted by his butler. He was informed that some of his cook was quiting as well as two other maids. Zack glared at his butler but then turned his back to Yukana. He said nothing to hear, only walked away a bit frustrated.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:10 pm
Tiger walks into the kitchen, bored and a little lonely. "Maybe I shouldn't have teased the gaurds so much..." She mumbles to herself. Suddely she snaps her fingers and brightens up. "I can make them cookies! Everyone likes cookies." Ty starts opening and closing cupboards, looking for a cookbook with a good cookie recipe.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:38 pm
Yukana shruged and follwed Zack.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:21 am
Zack entered the foyer and looked at his butler before staring into the eyes of the few who were quiting his staff. He fell silent for a while but then spoke to them all. "Leave already..." He wasn't much for words when someone wanted to quit on him and or leave him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games