Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm
*she starts to tear up and hugs Katana tightly* I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. *she lets her go.* I just can't do the things I used to be able to do. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Psyzapp
*she starts to tear up and hugs Katana tightly* I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. *she lets her go.* I just can't do the things I used to be able to do. sweatdrop

*looks at Psyzapp* And why do you think that is? To me, it's always been "the job", nothing else. You've become my only family, along w/Icy and Leko....so, what I do, I do for the family. *she takes a sip of her drink and looks at Psyzapp with a steady gaze.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

archbaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
archbaker
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Also, wie geht uns alle da? Es geht mir gut.

Mir geht es guht. In diese Bar gibt's immer gute Stimmung.
Ich bin Erraten Sie eigentlich deutsch sprechen?

Naja. Ich habe es nicht vor lange gesprochen und ich finde es deshalb schwierig korrekt und grammatisch zu sprechen.

Du hast aber korrekt erratet. Ich spreche einfach den deutsch, auserhalb mit Schwierigkeiten.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm
archbaker
Makaijin Showa Hayata
archbaker
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Also, wie geht uns alle da? Es geht mir gut.

Mir geht es guht. In diese Bar gibt's immer gute Stimmung.
Ich bin Erraten Sie eigentlich deutsch sprechen?

Naja. Ich habe es nicht vor lange gesprochen und ich finde es deshalb schwierig korrekt und grammatisch zu sprechen.

Du hast aber korrekt erratet. Ich spreche einfach den deutsch, auserhalb mit Schwierigkeiten.
I see.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm
*She grabs onto Katana's hands.* It's Officer Dougherty, Katana. I can't do things the way I used to do them because of him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:05 pm
*after her usual sets and routine smiling and flirting with Solo, she goes to the changing room and gets into her street clothes, more than ready for a soak and her bed. Gathering up her things, she hits the back door as to not be bothered and heads to her car. Knowing she's being watched, she gets into her car and starts it, letting it warm up. As soon as she's about to pull off, he comes rapping at her driver side window*

You weren't planning on leaving without saying goodbye now, were you?

*smiling a pouty smile, she looks at him from underneath her eyelashes*

Now, you know I have things to attend to love. Do you really think I want to leave you as early as I have to? I have more than this one job and I need all the sleep I can get. Bills won't pay themselves hon.

*Solo smirks and puts his hand under her chin*

You know all you have to do is ask and it's yours. I've told you that time and time again. Why won't you let me take you away from this?

*trying desperately to keep her face picture perfect and the bile down, she smiles sweetly and moves to kiss his thumb*

Now, what good would that do? You don't want some spoiled whiny brat, now would you? Trust me when I say I don't plan on doing this any longer than I have to. * twisted *

*before he can question her anymore, she grabs him by the lapels and pulls him down for a steamy kiss, leaving him dumbfounded as she spins off. BLECH! ARGH!!! evil God one more freaking day! ONE MORE! And all this will be over with! stressed Wiping her mouth and scowling, she drives one of her many planned out routes to the bar, parking the eight blocks from there.

After a while, she makes it to the bar, stepping inside to find it slightly busy. Immediately she zooms in on Katana and Psyzapp at the bar, talking and drinking. Knowing she can't rush past them this time, she fixes a smile on her face and walks up to them, hugging wach of them and setting her things down very close to her*

Well, hello girls! What are you two up to? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Psyzapp
*She grabs onto Katana's hands.* It's Officer Dougherty, Katana. I can't do things the way I used to do them because of him. sweatdrop

*She smiles at Psyzapp* You care deeply for him, don't you? It must be wonderful to have that with someone. And there's nothing wrong with that either.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm
{{WOOT! I'm getting off early since I have to be in here first thing in the morning. Well, if I don't get back to close out, you guys send me to my room with no drinks! xd You two behave, or at least try to! See ya tomorrow! blaugh }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 pm
((OK Hun! drive careful!))

*she smiles at Icy* We're not doing too much, just hanging out for the moment. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 pm
katana68
Psyzapp

*She smiles at Psyzapp* You care deeply for him, don't you? It must be wonderful to have that with someone. And there's nothing wrong with that either.

Yes…yes I do.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 pm
Psyzapp
katana68
Psyzapp

Yes…yes I do.

*cocks an eyebrow at Psyzapp* Have you TOLD him your feelings?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 pm
I've gotten as far as telling him that I've grown very fond of him. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm
rolleyes You're FOND of him? *she grabs Psyzapp's hands and looks her in the eye.* Take it from one who knows....tell him how you feel, how you really feel. You've found something few of us do! Especially in our "business". And before you start in on me and Showcase...he's just now a part of my life, but who knows how long he'll be here? Hell, he may be gone tomorrow for all I know....he hasn't said anything about his intentions. As far as I know, he's just around for fun. But you and Dougherty....I can see how much the two of you care for each other.....so, TELL HIM!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 pm
*stunned at Katana's remarks* I'm very good at supressing my feelings and not so good at expressing them. I've never dealt with anything like this before and I'm having trouble finding the right moment. This is rather complicated for both of us. I can hardly imaging the flack he is getting at work because of me.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games