Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm
I don't typically drink vodka straight. I do like it in mixed drinks though. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 pm
*Dead dog tired from the long day he's had, he uses the key Katana gave him to get into the back door. He makes his way to her room, checks around and sees that she is not there yet. He peels off his clothing and practically falls into bed. He rolls over, finds the remote and flips on the TV to relax.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 pm
Oh I prefer it mixed as well, most of the time with cranberry/pomegranate juice, but there occasions that call for a strong shot of it! wink You'll always find a bottle in my freezer. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 pm
*yawns.* Well dear…thanks for chatting with me, but I need to get to bed. *she hugs Katana.* Thanks for the talk. I think I needed it. *She then turns, goes into her office and down to her chambers for the night.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 pm
*she hugs Psyzapp back* You're welcome.....I'm here for you. smile *After Psyzapp leaves, she finishes her drink and makes her way downstairs.*

*Once she enters her rooms, she hears a TV on. Making he way back to her bedroom, she sees Showcase asleep on her bed. She stands there for a moment watching him sleep before undressing and slipping into bed with him. She turns off the light and snuggles close to him before falling asleep.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:02 pm
Did I hear Vodka? Isn't that what goes in those delightful Lemon Drops?  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:05 am
*realizing that once again, she'd fallen asleep in the bar, groans and sits up, cracking her back in the process. Looking around, she sees that no one is around and Psyzapp and Katana left her upstairs. Quickly looking at her bags, she sighs a breath of relief knowing they haven't been gone through.

Checking her cell, she sees it's morning time. Standing up, she yawns and stretches again, high on the tips of her toes and lets out a long groan. Gathering her things, she heads downstairs and comes to her door. Going inside, she drops her bags off on the kitchen table and goes to take a quick shower.

Fresh, she grabs her key and purse, heading back upstairs and straight to the espresso machine. Making her usual, she goes over to the couches and takes a seat, turning the plasma on to her Saturday morning cartoons*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 am
* wakes up and sees Ayami asleep in the bed. getting dressed quickly he runs his hand through her hair before leaving upstairs. As he enters the bar he notices Icy watching TV on one of the couches. He grabs his bottle and heads over to her and sits down * Hey you...How are you this morning?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am
{{ redface SORRY!!!}}

*looks up to see Black and smiles*

I'm fine now that I've had my daily dose of cartoons! xd How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:27 am
* smiles back at her and opens his bottle and takes a quick drink * Im doing fine actually...I kind of woke up before Leko or Ayami so I needed to check on the clinic this morning and now that Im up....I dont know what to do  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am
*chuckles and stretches, getting up to make herself another double mocha latte*

Well, I don't know about you, but this is a lazy day for me(yeah right! At work now pulling a double! stressed What the hell was I thinking! gonk ) so this is basically what I do-watch cartoons and veg out. Care to join or are you one who feels if he's not doing anything productive then he doesn't know what to do with himself? :wink?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 pm
*Walks into MW carrying a box. Seeing Icy on the couch apparently engrossed in the TV show she's watching, he decides not to bother her. Placing the box on the bar, he writes a quick note and attatches it to the lid of the box*

Note Karrie
I heard a rumor that MW was holding an Anti-Valentine's Day party, and thought that you would enjoy these.
Karrie

((Inside the box is an assortment of broken heart shaped cookies of various types.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm
*awakened by a heavenly scent, she sits up and rubs her eyes, looking around the bar to see who or what it could be. Seeing no one, she spies a rather large box on the bar counter. Curious, she gets up to inspect it, finding a note attached to it.

Reading it, she sees it's from Karrie and knows it's one of his many delicious baked goods he's always whipping up. Opening the box, she snatches a few and eats them hurriedly, practically humming at the way they melt in her mouth. Wanting to steal the whole box and run to her room, she knows they're for the party and she can't.

Looking at the clock, she notes the time and wonders where Katana and Psyzapp are. Shrugging, she grabs her key and purse, heading down to her quarters to retrieve the decorations she got for the party. After a while, she comes back with a few bags in her arms, nearly toppling over*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm
*Leaving her rooms with 2 large bags, she makes her way up to the bar. Once in the bar, she sees Icy with several bags as well.*

Hey you! I guess we had the same idea, huh? smile *she goes behind the bar and sees the cookies that Karrie left earlier. She smiles as she reads the note, then steals one of the broken hearts to sample before getting started on decorating.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:05 pm
*smiles when she sees Katana and gets up to hug her*

Hey hon! I was just waiting on you and Psyzapp to show up. Oh, fyi, you might want to hide those cookies until the party. THEY ARE LISH!!! heart I'll have to make sure I catch Karrie to thank him and have him make me something special.

*dumps the contents of her bags on the counter, which spill onto the floor. Chuckling, she picks up what fell and starts separating the items. First, she takes the red and black tissue streamers and twists them together, making them look dual sided and bonding them in between several feet.

She then goes into the cleaning closet to get the step ladder, hanging them around the bar from the ceiling. Finding the paper mache dolls, she also hangs them from every other streamer, with a couple of feet in between. The dolls are miniature cloaked figures, holding a severed cupids head high in one hand and a bloody machete in the other.

She goes back to the counter and finds the red and black rose petals, sprinkling the counter, tables, and walkway from the MW doors to the bar*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games