Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:20 pm
*munching away on her stolen goodies, she smiles and nods to Showa, roaming back to the bar where she left her glass of wine at. Picking it up, she sips it and continues munching*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 pm
*she smiles at Icy when she comes to sit near her.*

Well, don't we look all dark and lovely tonight! And you can have some of the other food, there's more than enough here. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:24 pm
Hmm... I probably should have asked before putting the image of a deflated heart floating in blood and punctured by an arrow on the walls...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Hmm... I probably should have asked before putting the image of a deflated heart floating in blood and punctured by an arrow on the walls...

Showa, the mural is fine...it goes well with the theme of the party. Besides, I know you can remove it later if we need you to! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:36 pm
*grins at Katana*

Well thank ya lovey and I'm just nibbling right now until some more people come. I just couldn't let all that delicious chocolate sit there all alone and no one paying it any attention. That was just rude! twisted

*nods at the mural*

Yes Showa, it's perfect hon. The whole theme has come together rather nicely, I must say.

*finishes her goodies and sips her wine, enjoying the velvet taste*

Too bad there won't be any hot single men here. Though, with the theme of the party, they may be afraid to come! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 pm
On the contrary, I would think they would be more apt to come, since it would be a "valentine-free" occasion. wink No, pressure, no problems! xd *she goes to sit with Icy.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:55 pm
*thinking about it, she shrugs and sips her wine and looks around the bar*

Meh, I guess. Looks like the patrons are going to show once it gets dark. I'm going to grab some more treats to go with my wine. It's crazy, but this wine is just absolutely wonderful with the variety of chocolate.

*gets up and heads back to the buffet table, grabs a few choice items and comes back to where she's sitting with Katana*

So chica, tell me something good! I've missed my hooligans the past couple of weeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Well....*she leans over so that she can talk in a low voice to Icy, just in case anyone enters the bar.* I got to meet Big Paulie yesterday. Psyzapp took me to be introduced to him.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:16 pm
*eyes wide, she looks at Katana shocked*

Really? OMG wow! How was it? What was he like? I mean, she must be really impressed with your activities around here to take you to meet him!

*pats Katana on the back*

Congrats chic. Looks like you've moved up in the world! xd

*sips her wine and sneaks a glance at the clock, keeping track*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm
*Leans in toward Icy again*You think the rooms downstairs are opulent? Girl, you ain't seen nuthin compared to what I saw yesterday! And as far as Big Paulie goes....he's a bit imposing... sweatdrop  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 pm
*shakes her head and sips her wine, getting up to pour herself another glass*

Can I get you anything while I'm up hon?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 pm
*smiles at Icy* Nope, I'm still good with my drink here. So, tell me all about this mega shopping trip you've been on.....wish I had the money to do something like that! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 pm
*walks in and looks around, taking in all of the decorations* Wow, you ladies did a great job in here! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 pm
*pours herself another glass of wine, sipping it before answering*

Meh, it's my own personal therapy. When I feel cruddy and completely down and out, I shop til I drop. Trust me, I don't have it like that, but it makes me feel better for the time being. I've found the most interesting things, I must say though. And I'm a fan of clearance racks hon, so I never spend fortunes! wink

*takes another sip of her wine, glancing at the clock and comeing back to where Katana is seated*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:45 pm
*turns and smiles at Karrie* Thanks! Icy did the bulk of the decorating...I'm afraid my talents were just involved ordering the food! sweatdrop

Feel free to help yourself to anything, Karrie....and thanks so much for the tasty cookies! blaugh

*she turns back to Icy* Hm, I'm a fan of clearance racks myself, too! So, now tell me seriously....how are you holding up? You haven't been out of the hospital too long..I don't want you overdoing it or anything.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games