Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 pm
archbaker
I know what you mean. I've had the same thing happen to me.

(and your tank is bootying, or however they say it)

I grabbed that! And I tapped it!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 pm
*jumps as his booty is grabbed* surprised
*nods* I used to have really long hair too, which I suppose didn't help much. xd  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:39 pm
*sees Showcase come in and knows it's time to go now. Looks at the clock and notes she has a good two hours before she finishes her last night at the club and hopefully her plan on Solo. Standing, she nods at Showcase and waves goodbye to the others*

Well, I must be going now. You all enjoy the party and have a wonderful time. If you can, save me some goodies. Oh, and one more thing, the centerpiece is a prize. So hands off and I'll bring you the details of the game when I come back from my quarters.

*with that, she heads to the office, picking her things up and heads through the passageway down to her place*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Icy Reign
*sees Showcase come in and knows it's time to go now. Looks at the clock and notes she has a good two hours before she finishes her last night at the club and hopefully her plan on Solo. Standing, she nods at Showcase and waves goodbye to the others*

Well, I must be going now. You all enjoy the party and have a wonderful time. If you can, save me some goodies. Oh, and one more thing, the centerpiece is a prize. So hands off and I'll bring you the details of the game when I come back from my quarters.

*with that, she heads to the office, picking her things up and heads through the passageway down to her place*

Thankies for the snacks! See you later!!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
*Walks in to the MW and notices all of the other patrons. Then spies Katana, flashes a smile at her and walks up to her.* So…you come here often? wink *he grins at her*

*turns and gives Showcase a smile* Why yes, yes I do. Is there anything I can do for you? *She sits back and crosses on leg over the other.*

*He can't help but look at her legs as she crosses them.* I can think of plenty of things you could do for me. But, at the moment, do you think I could get a scotch? *he looks back at her face and into her eyes and smirks.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm
*looks confused as Icy enters the office* Her quarters? confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Chef_Karrie
*looks confused as Icy enters the office* Her quarters? confused

Karrie, the MW ladies have rooms downstairs from the main bar area. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68
JustinShowcase
*Walks in to the MW and notices all of the other patrons. Then spies Katana, flashes a smile at her and walks up to her.* So…you come here often? wink *he grins at her*

*turns and gives Showcase a smile* Why yes, yes I do. Is there anything I can do for you? *She sits back and crosses on leg over the other.*

*He can't help but look at her legs as she crosses them.* I can think of plenty of things you could do for me. But, at the moment, do you think I could get a scotch? *he looks back at her face and into her eyes and smirks.*

*Raises an eyebrow at Showcase* Well If you're sure that's all you want at the moment, I suppose I can oblige you.....

*She gets up and goes behind the bar to grab his preferred brand of scotch and a glass. She makes her way back to her table and comes up from behind Showcase. She leans against his back and sets the bottle and glass on the table in front of him, then returns to her seat. After sitting back down, she crosses her legs again and takes a sip of her drink, watching Showcase over her glasses.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Oh, I didn't know that. *stands up* Unfortunately, I have to leave. I have a very early morning tomorrow. I'll be sure to stop by again, though. *leaves the bar*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Chef_Karrie
Oh, I didn't know that. *stands up* Unfortunately, I have to leave. I have a very early morning tomorrow. I'll be sure to stop by again, though. *leaves the bar*

See ya later!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 pm
*comes up from her place, cursing under her breath*

Dammit, I left the rules in the car. I have to go anyway, so I'll email them to you once I get settled down. Night.

*heads out the MW doors and walks the eight blocks to her car, making sure she's not being watched nor followed. Starting her car, she checks her piece under the seat and places her ear bud in her ear, taking a couple of deep breaths.

The storage room I rented is outside of city limits and far away from any unsuspecting ears. If all goes as well as planned, I'll have that b*****d gift wrapped!

Taking off, she takes one of her many routes and begins her night*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:55 pm
katana68

*She gets up and goes behind the bar to grab his preferred brand of scotch and a glass. She makes her way back to her table and comes up from behind Showcase. She leans against his back and sets the bottle and glass on the table in front of him, then returns to her seat. After sitting back down, she crosses her legs again and takes a sip of her drink, watching Showcase over her glasses.*

Thank you darlin'. *He pours himself a glass of scotch, while he's taking a sip he looks at her legs again as she crosses them and then back into her eyes.* You look stunning tonight. *he flashes a smile at her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

Thank you darlin'. *He pours himself a glass of scotch, while he's taking a sip he looks at her legs again as she crosses them and then back into her eyes.* You look stunning tonight. *he flashes a smile at her.*

Why thank you. *she smiles back at Showcase* I never got to thank you properly for the flowers you sent me. They're beautiful.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm
katana68

Why thank you. *she smiles back at Showcase* I never got to thank you properly for the flowers you sent me. They're beautiful.....

*He smiles at her and takes another sip of his scotch.* You are most certainly welcome. I'm glad you like them. *He leans back into his chair.* It took me a bit to find black roses. They aren't very common. But I remember you saying you preferred them, so I found a shop that carries them and now I'll know where to go. *He smiles at her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*He smiles at her and takes another sip of his scotch.* You are most certainly welcome. I'm glad you like them. *He leans back into his chair.* It took me a bit to find black roses. They aren't very common. But I remember you saying you preferred them, so I found a shop that carries them and now I'll know where to go. *He smiles at her.*

*she laughs a little* You talk as if you're going to buy flowers for me again. You better be careful, Justin....I might become spoiled. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games