Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:11 pm
*She walks though her office and into the Main Bar and is absolutely floored to see all the decorations and abundance of food for the Anti-Valentine Party eek She goes over to the bar and makes herself a Manhattan. Seeing Katana talking to Officer Showcase at a table, she smiles at Katana and hold up her glass briefly and winks at her but doesn't say a word.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 pm
katana68

*she laughs a little* You talk as if you're going to buy flowers for me again. You better be careful, Justin....I might become spoiled. wink

Why wouldn't I ever buy you flowers again? You do have a birthday, don't you? Not to mention all of the other occasions where flowers would be appropriate for a lady. *He flashes a smile at her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:20 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*she laughs a little* You talk as if you're going to buy flowers for me again. You better be careful, Justin....I might become spoiled. wink

Why wouldn't I ever buy you flowers again? You do have a birthday, don't you? Not to mention all of the other occasions where flowers would be appropriate for a lady. *He flashes a smile at her.*

*looks down at her drink and then looks at Showcase.* Well, let's just say that I'm not used to be treated as a lady. *she glances away as she takes a sip of her drink and notices Psyzapp at the bar. She gives her a smile and returns her attention to Showcase.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm
katana68

*looks down at her drink and then looks at Showcase.* Well, let's just say that I'm not used to be treated as a lady. *she glances away as she takes a sip of her drink and notices Psyzapp at the bar. She gives her a smile and returns her attention to Showcase.*

*He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head.* Okay…now that just isn't right. Where I come from, you treat a lady like a lady…period. *He looks Katana in the eye.* I don't know what kind of jerks you've been dealing with, but that's not how I was raised.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 pm
*Takes a sip of her Manhattan, sits at the bar and starts looking over some paperwork regarding the expansion.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Psyzapp
*Takes a sip of her Manhattan, sits at the bar and starts looking over some paperwork regarding the expansion.*

Hey you're looking pretty festive tonite!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head.* Okay…now that just isn't right. Where I come from, you treat a lady like a lady…period. *He looks Katana in the eye.* I don't know what kind of jerks you've been dealing with, but that's not how I was raised.

*snickers* You have NO idea of the kind of jerks I've dealt with in my life! But enough about that....what shall we do this evening?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:33 pm
icywind1980
Psyzapp

Hey you're looking pretty festive tonite!

*looks at Icywind and grins.* Why thank you Icywind. How are you tonight and dare I say I could say the same about you too. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 6, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm
*goes behind the bar and makes a roy rogers, oblivious to the other patrons and the morbid decor*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:38 pm
katana68

*snickers* You have NO idea of the kind of jerks I've dealt with in my life! But enough about that....what shall we do this evening?

You name it. What is it you'd like to do. *He takes a sip of his scotch and then smiles at her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*goes behind the bar and makes a roy rogers, oblivious to the other patrons and the morbid decor*

*She grins as she sees TES and speaks softly.* Have any dreams lately? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm
We haven't had a drink tonight, darling. Can I get you something?  

archbaker

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 pm
Hello Quortek. How are you?  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 4, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm
*peers at Psyzapp over his glass while he takes a drink*
Nothing today, to my relief. Making the foil hat twice as thick must have worked. The last dream is still too vivid for comfort, though stare

*pulls out one of the cherries and eats it, deciding to ignore Asuka until she addresses him properly*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

You name it. What is it you'd like to do. *He takes a sip of his scotch and then smiles at her.*

*she grins at Showcase* Too bad we don't have any booths to sit at in here....we could just sit together in one of those and....talk.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games