Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 pm
"Oooh~ Me too!" She holds out her hand, five little flames, deep purple with a black core, spark on her thumb and fingertips. Closing her hand, she opens it to a round flame, same color as the small ones, curling up into the air. "Except, I can make it cold." She holds her hands close together, letting the flame surround them both, then shivers, and it's gone. "Meh. I'm freezing as is."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 pm
Aiden laughed, his teeth chattering.
"I-I'd t-t-t-t-t-t-try to w-w-w-w-warm us up, b-b-b-b-b-but I didn't start my t-t-t-t-t-t-training as early as s-s-s-s-s-some people," he paused here to throw a frosty glare over in his sister's direction, who only smiled and waved at him in response. "S-s-s-s-s-so I might l-l-l-l-l-l-l-light us and the whole c-c-c-c-c-c-cafe on f-f-f-f-f-fire."

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 pm
She giggles a bit, then her expression goes blank. "You two had training? o.o" Blinking a bit, she then shrugs, not worried what training is, and smiles. "I can warm it up!" Suki closed her eyes for a moment, and a second later the entire room's temperature shifts, heating up quickly, and goes into a stable, comfortable warmth. She sighs contently. "Only side effect is that I have to use my own core body heat to stabilize the room's, sooooo....." She coughs a bit. "I usually get a fever. ^^;;"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm
Fei-Tao chuckled at her response. "I missed being called dat," he said with a grin, his tail wagging under his jacket. Reaching up to his hat, he pulled it back down before his ears could push it up again. As she mentioned his height, he was slightly surprised; he didn't realize he had grown that much over just two years! "Must be my heritage." He laughed at this. "Didn't peel dat much dipprent."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:31 am
Aiden shrugs as he walked away to get some asprin and water for Suki. "Not so much training as being shown how to use our magic properly," he called over his shoulder as he stood at the sink, filling a cup, and dampening a washcloth. "And being reprimanded when we used it, ahm, inappropriately," he added, striding back over to her, handing her the asprin and water.

"We're glad to see you again," Maria told him, patting his head gently, being sure to avoid his ears. She smiled, chatting with him for a little longer, before walking over to her brother.
"So, Aiden, is there something you'd like to tell me?" her eyes flashed dangerously.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 am
Ikima finishes his cereal, and looks up at Maria curiously. Suki takes the aspirin, then does the same, after asking Aiden a question. Both of them were watching Maria. "How do you use it inappropriately?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 am
Maria pursed her lips, glaring at Aiden before responding.
"When you use it to break into you sister's apartment to steal food."

"Or when you use it to make sure the only thing that comes out of your brother's mouth is a sheep bleat," he shot back. She scowled at him.

"That was, what, eight years ago? You deserved it, and you know it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:16 am
Suki leans back a bit, an involuntary blush on her face from the fever. "I don't get it. What's the point of having a sibling if you're always mean to eachother?" She looks curiously between the two. Ikima just makes himself another bowl of cereal.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 am
Maria face turned red and she looked at Suki sheepishly.
"Ah...well, it's not like that, really. Though we seem like we hate each other, really," here she paused, mussing Aiden's hair affectionately, "We get along. Some times."

"Really more like once in a while," piped in Aiden, trying in vain to fix his hair. "It's more like I put up with her 'cause I have to," he added, winking.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 am
She laughs. "You two are weird. Ikima and I never fought." She appears behind Ikima, hugging him tight. He pays no mind, continuing to eat his cereal contently. "^^ Seeeee?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 am
Maria looked at the pair curiously.
"You two are siblings? I'd always assumed you were just companions," she remarked, resting her chin on her hand as she sat at the counter.

"Hey!" Aiden cried, offended. "You're forgetting that we have four older brothers, too."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 am
"Nah, we're not. It's just like we are, though." She looks over at Aiden, her chin on Ikima's shoulder. "Who's forgetting what?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 am
[[I know there's a page where I mentioned all of her brother's names, I really don't want to go find that right now... xD]]
"Yeah, I tend to get along better with James," Aiden sighed, shrugging, "And Maria gets along better with our oldest brother, Matt."

Maria only nodded, her eyes closed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am
She blinks for a moment, then giggles. "Your mom must have been bored."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 pm
Aiden glared at her, slightly annoyed at what she was implying.

Maria gave him a warning glance, only laughing in response to Suki's remark.
"She had a lot of siblings growing up and wanted us to have the same experience, I suppose," she explained, straightening up and taking a sip of coffee out of the mug that had appeared next to her. "I'm not complaining; growing up with so many older siblings meant someone was always home to take care of Aiden and me." She slipped the hairband out of her ponytail, shaking out her short hair.

[[Format fail. My impluse to put a period at the end of everything has keeled me. Edit 2: Also, grammar fail. D:]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games