Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:59 pm
(( Hahaha indeed this 'behave' is not in my vocabulary!

Liet's going to die from Bel's glares alone I swear.))

-Tilts his head a little to give Russia a little more room on his neck, shivers. Swallows hard as Bel looks at him as she goes by. He couldn't exactly explain to her that he didn't have much choice.- No, of course not... -He was slightly worried for his brother. Placed his hand over Ivan's one on his waist. If he didn't reassure him, he'd keep being this possessive.-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:59 pm
*walks in, again - knitting, again - it's taken on a more concrete form and seems to be a scarf in blue and yellow, about two-thirds completed. looks around: lots of people! but no visible Berwald. nods cordially to anyone who happens to have noticed his entrance, but sits to the side and knits.*

(WHAT. I CAN DO ITTTT)  

Finland-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Hi Hungary-tan! Russia-tan are you all right? -Stares, then distracted by Finland- Hello Finland-tan...what're you knitting?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:03 pm
Sea-kun: *considers lying, but that didn't go well last time and uh* Oh - um, no! I mean, I did.. but it's nothing, I'm sure it will turn up!

Russia: Haha yes, exactly..!

Hungary-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:06 pm
((Why does everyone log in around six? I swear! XDDD

LO: There are lots of words in my vocabulary. ;D

I APOLOGIZE. I HAVE TO SWITCH TO MY NATURAL NOVEL-STYLE, EVERYONE gonk ))

Russia laughs lightly at Hong Kong's question. "I'm fine, don't you worry~" he says, "Why wouldn't I be?" Noticing the large amount of people now, he quickly gives Lithuania's neck a parting kiss and sits up straight, his back against the chair, but still with the other nation in his lap. He squirms a little. Reaching behind him, he pulls out a book that was lodged in the cushions of the chair. "Is this what you're looking for Hungary~?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:06 pm
*looks up* W-well, it's starting to get a little bit cold, so..

I thought I should make HanaTamago something.. and then I realized, a scarf, a scarf!

Finland-tan

The Lion Su-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:07 pm
(( -Using the dreaded IE so that I can be on two accounts again!- ))

-Steps in, adjusting his glasses. Notices Finland and walks over to him quietly.- 'Ello, Tino.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm
*turns upon hearing her name, a little desperately* AAAAH DON'T LOOK *bounds!* Ah, yes! That's it, thank you! *GRAB*

(Russia: Aww, doesn't one of the APHDR Russias lapse into prose-style too..? Y'ALL ARE SO CUTE.)  

Hungary-tan

Greece-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm
@Sealand: Well, I guess for now it is.

And hello Finland and Hungary. How are you?

*pointedly ignores the um.....stuff happening with Russia and Liet, but hopes for Sea-kun's sake it doesn't get too bad*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:12 pm
*flips the scarf so the already-knitted bit doesn't get in anyone's way* Ah.. hello, Karpusi-san! I'm well~ and you?

H-hello, Su-san!!

(Su-san: ughhh i knowwww isn't it so annoying? I hate the stupid clicky noise IE makes every time you change a page..! *WHINE*

..um, does my constant use of human names bother or confuse anyone? I can switch to countries if it's a pain.)  

Finland-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm
((I ne'er met another Russia! o.o And I'm not any nation on LJ because the only ones I'm good at are taken. gonk
But I was stamped as Russia on hetalia_rate. ;D))

Russia jumps slightly as the book is snatched from him. "All I saw was a few pictures of Austria, don't worry~ Though I do wonder about that sketch of me in my shorts, mind you." he says, tilting his head a little. He tightens the arm around Lithuania's stomach, smiling.

((I'm fine with it, Finland~ I do it from time to time, too, so....yeah. ;D Same with me and my novel-style. If it bothers anyone, speak up~))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:17 pm
(( I'll go to novel too then, it's easier for me.

As for names, I know the ones I play and those closest to them. But I'm sure I can figure out the rest XD ))

He was able to relax a bit now, with Russia not holding him so tightly. Leaned back against him a bit, giggling a little when Hungary took the book.  

Lithuania-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:17 pm
"No reason, just that something seems a little bit different about you, that's all." Nervous smile, waves to Sweden. "Hello again." The he turns and just watches as Finland knitts. "I could never figure out how to do that."

((I always wondered how you knit. My grandmother taught me to embroider, but not how to knit. Though doubt I could remember how to embroider properly anymore either.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm
((The tabs are also confusing since they have no x's for closing, and they're sooo sllloowwww! ))

He gave Tino a nod, watching him knit. "S'for Hanatamago?"  

The Lion Su-san

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm
*walks in and sees HK* Hong Kong, aru! *pats him on the head*

((*stills needs to buy bikini and join beach party*))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games