Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 pm
chaos stop at door 406 that is lisa and bruce and turn door the knob." i hope their r ok"said chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 pm
"Don't tell me to calm down!!!" yelled Hikari towards the elite soldier. She hated raising her voice towards anyone but she just really hated it when people just treats her like a child.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm
"what r u boy"said shadow his sword on lisa but her woke up and slip off her bed and fade eyes color with smile at u then lisa teleport out of the hositpal. lisa land in wood of other side city. "crap that girl have to escape when good stuff began"said shadow swing his sword in bed and spit in half.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am
Bruce grinned when Lisa disappeared. "I am your worst nightmare," he growled. The room suddenly glowed with light and a powerful wind shattered the windows in the room.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 am
"Crap it is too bright ahhhh"said shadow get burn a alive and dissappear from the light...

meanwhile lisa lay soft ground and felt sad and loney too... "sister please dont worry about me"said lisa connected at hikari mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm
When the light finally disappeared, Bruce jumped out of the window. When he landed, he left a small crater and took off into the forest to look for Lisa.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 pm
"Lisa!!!! I missed you!!" answered Hikari with joy that she could hear her sister's voice again. It really has been a while since she had because of all the commotion that has happened to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 pm
"i missed you too but i want u be be calm down heard i say to u, chaos please watch u to him and ..... i ..hope...we.."said lisa went she black out and fell in ground because use so much energy on teleport out of hosipal.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Bruce walked through the forest, the mark on his left side of his face still glowed brightly with energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm
"Lisa? Lisa?! Speak to me!!!!! Answer me!!!!" said Hikari within her mind as her fists clenched tightly and began to bang on the door once again. "Open this door right now!!!!!!!" yelled Hikari in anger towards the elite soldier.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:43 pm
Chaos open the door found the room is smack in and window is blow bit but joy lay on ground and grab her and carry to next room over and place on the bed then walk back to the office.

"My lady Master chaos is come back soon and rest bit please before we will use our magic to u" said Elite soldier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 am
Bruce headed towards Chaos' castle at an unbeleivable speed. He stopped at the main gate and stepped to open it.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:58 am
"I said let me out of here!!!!!!" yelled Hikari as her anger rose and her mark began to glow, but in the color of blood red. Her teeth gritted and she punched the door open and glared towards the elite soldiers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am
lisa felt pain and sorrow again from hikari it is hurt lisa body more than before."noo sis stop it...."said lisa on ground but wood is to hard to find lisa in this wood.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 am
"What did you say you were gonna do again? Hmmm?" asked Hikari with a twisted grin on her countenance and she slowly raised her arm with her palm against the chest of an elite soldier and her hand began to glow. The glow then started to make the air thick and heavy that the elite soldier began panting for air. As time passed, the other elite soldier was on his knees, gasping for air while the one before was on the ground, dead with discoloration on his face from not having enough oxygen.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games