Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm
Xavier shrugged. "You're talking to a snake demon Mafia boss, girl. I've done a lot of crap that would make you want me DEAD, if I told you. Besides, she wants me dead, too! Why would I feel anything for someone who wants my head on a silver platter!? Does that make any sense!?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm
~Azalea~"I see....You must be related to Crystal in some way. Please come in."*She opened the door up more for him to walk inside*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm
"Uggg!!! I can't believe i tried to help you! And I can't believe you think im that kind of person!!! Well, maybe if you apologized to her she would forgive you and not want to put your head on a silver platter." Crystal Half-yelled.
Cole stepped inside of the dorm room closing the door once inside. "How did you know?" Cole asked "I'm her oldest brother, but before I explain why im here, you have to promise to me that you won't tell Crystal im here." Blaze was floating beside Cole still fixed on something beside Izumi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 pm
Xavier shook his head. "I chained her up and RAPED her! Words don't make that go away! If you were in her shoes, you'd hate me too! She'd rather kill me than forgive me! ANYONE WOULD!" He yelled.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm
~Azalea~"Normally, when people are related, they have some physical traits that are alike and noticeable. I'm assuming you're here to talk about Crystal's powers...she does obtain lots of magical energy that she does not know about. I can feel it when I"m with her. I promise I won't tell her about your whereabouts..i'm sure there is a good reason you don't want her to know you're here. Izumi you won't tell either , right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm
Izumi nodded. "Secret's safe with me."  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm
"Ok, first lets both just calm down. Now, why don't I talk with her if you want. Maybe I could help." Crystal suggested.
"Thank you. I can tell you both are true friends. Now, let me explain. My parents were kidnapped a couple weeks before I sent Crystal here. I only sent her here to grow in her powers. You see a couple of days after my parents went missing Crystal wanted to go find them, she knew she couldn't do it by her self. So she came to us to ask for help. but i was still recovering from them being kidnapped I blamed myself and knew I had to care for me brother and sisters. Crystal and I got into a huge fight and I said she should go to this school to get better to find mom and dad herself. She yelled fine and ran away, so I have been spying on her and her out of guilt," Cole stopped for a second to stop himself from crying, "i have also been spying on her friends, and im sorry, but i had to know she was ok, and that I didn't hurt her to much. But I fear she is still mad at me. So thats where you two come in. I would like it if you guys could help crystal and my family get into one peice again. I haven't seen any of my family since Crystal ran away, when she left so did the other 2. And besides you 2 are the only ones i trust out all her friends...so far. So will you help?" Cole then hoped that he hadn't dumped to much on them. But he had been living without his family for to long.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm
Xavier took a deep breath. "Alright. You talk to her." He told Crystal.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm
"Thanx, Xavier. You know, your not all bad." crystal left Xavier and went to Talia's dorm room and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 pm
Talia opened the door and saw Crystal. "Oh, hey. What brings you here?" She asked.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm
~Azalea~"Hmm...that is a lot..."

~Galia~"What are you going to do, Azalea?"

~Azalea~"I can grant you your wish for Crystal to realize her powers but finding your parents... I can not help since I know so little about the kidnapping."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm
"Hey, Taila. I need to talk to you about Xavier. Is that ok or do you want me to come back? Since u just got out of the mirror and all." Crystal asked.
"Ok, thank you Azalea, but if i was to..."He paused for a minute,"go back to where my parents were kidnapped and find out more about the kidnapping, would you be able to help? Izumi, I trust you, so will you help Crystal as well?"  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:40 pm
~Azalea~"Fine out as much as possible and once you have returned wtih information. I shall decide then if I"m going to help you find your parents but in the mean time..I'll help Crystal."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 pm
Talia sighed, then nodded. "Alright. What is it?" She asked.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 pm
Izumi nodded. "Of course." He said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games