Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:49 am
"Once Ive finished big guy here then I maybe able to help with back-up"Scanda shouted back to them with a little chuckle at the end as he gave the Commander an uppercut with his fist and flun him over his shoulder as he saw the Commander getting back up he quickly swiped down stepping on his feet as he jumped up and kicked him square in the face as he landed back down with one legs streched out the other bent close to him and both of his hands on the floor as he watched the Commander chargin right for him he quickly released his hands and was off in a blur as he kicked the Commander in the chest with a spark of flame coming from his shoe as he hit him round the head and let him impact on the wall "I hope that thing Goddess did with the walls is still working because Iam pretty sure were gonna be having a cleaning party after this"Scanda joked as he saw the Commander grabbing him by the neck "Oh great more people grabbing by the neck"he said as he was thrown against the wall and punched him in the chest then uppercutted him on the chin as he went up he flipped twice and landed infront of the Commander as he kicked him up and then did a series of kicks to the torso then sent the Commander across the room with a flaming punch as his torso was sent on fire he was sent across impacting with yet again another wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 am
Emma then walks away but keeping in mind that Dark may be in trouble but figured they have bigger things to worry about right now.
As Emma turns around she feels a stinging in her arm.Emma looks down to see an arrow sticking out of her arm. Emma screams " Alright who shot that arrow! because you are about to die!"  

ninjaangel18

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 pm
Lunar slapped her head. She forgot about Plaque and jumped back into the castle threw an open window and ran down the stairs, withdrawing her bow. She heard lots of crashing down at the basement, and heard lots of people talking and shouting, so she took a little peep. Seeing Phylum and Hetukiri and lots of people she dont know, Lunar started creeping back up the stairs and said to herself, "Too cramped down there and seems dangerous." Then looked down  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 pm
Chief turned to Hetu with a evil grin, "I wonder if all of him regenrates after it has been cut off" with a wink she laughed a the look Hetu gave her.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm
Zenjin turned and looked at Emma and slowly said "You best keep those thoughts to yourself". Zenjin looked forward and clenched his fists in anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 am
"You want an idea of killing him how about off with his head on the guilletean"Scanda shouted to Chief with a chuckle as he was slammed into the wall and chucked by the arm to the otherside "And try to play fair until I finish this guy hes chucking me all over the place"he shouted to Chief as he got out his sword and stabbed Commander in the abdomen.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:56 pm
*Goddess lashed out at the enemy with lightning from her hands. It both killed and burned, leaving only ash* "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's kick some a**!!!!" *Inness was fighting as many foes as where comming at him, but he was failing. His strenght was leaving him from fighting for so long. He hoped that he would be able to say good bye to Malric before he died*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:07 pm
Chief turned to see Scanda being thrown around, "come on twinkle toes, show so back bone. I didn't raise any wimps" she said with a chuckle. With no worries about losing this fight, she planned to make it last, for a while at least.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm
*WHILES CHIEF WAS DISTRACTED PHYLUM LASHED OUT AT CHIEF AND MANAGED TO CUT HER ON HER LEFT LEG* "I AM A VERY JEALOUS GOD, CHIEF SANKOFA. KEEP YOUR ATTENTION ON ME AND LETS FINISH THIS"

*HE SMILED AT HER, AND THEN USED HIS GOD LIKE SPEED TO ATTACK HER AGAIN*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm
*THE COMMANDER***

*THE COMMANDER COUGHED OUT A MOUTH FULL OF BLOOD AND RAISED HIS SWORD AND WITH OUT WARNING HE SLASHED AT SCAND MANAGING TO GRAZE HIS RIGHT ARM WHICH MADE HIM STUMBLE BACK AND DROPING HIS WEAPON*
**THOUGH THE COMMANDER WAS GRAVELY INJURED HE PROCEEDED FOWARD IN A PURSUIT TO END SCANDAS LIFE, NOW SEEING HIS MASTER WAS GROWING TIRED OF THE CONSTANT BATTLE*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm
*THE OMINIOUS WARLORD JUBARAK STILL HUNG OVER THE CASTLE GROUNDS TRYING TO REVIVE MORE DARK SOILDERS, BUT THE CONSTANT ATTACKS FROM THE ENIMES STARTED TO ANNOY HIM DEEPLY*

*HE SWEPT HIS HAND DOWN OVER THE LAND KILLING DOZEN CENTAURS, AND VAMPIRES, AND WOUNDING SEVERAL MORE OF BOTH SPECIES*

*then he spoke saying* "DONT RESIST YOUR DEATHS, YOUR REBELLION IS FUTILE, YOU MUST ACCEPT DEFEAT.... WE ARE INEVITABLE!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:00 am
Scanda fell on the floor and saw the Commander coming at him as he saw how far away his sword had been away from him and decided to kick the Commander in the wound into the wall as he hurried over and grabbed his sword as he turned to see the Commander back up as he charged and pinned him down as he grasped the sword and stabbed the Commander in all his limbs then edged the sword close to the Commanders throat "Its been quite a battle but I think the only one leaving this battle out of both of us is me"he said in a firm voice.

Sxcanda stared at Goddess "We best take out big guy first or else the guys outside are not gonna be seeing tommorow"he said as he started fighting off soldiers then he looked up at the warlord then jumped to the highest point of the castle.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 pm
*THE COMMANDER MANAGED TO MUSTER ENOUGH ENERGY TO SHOVE SCANDA OF OF HIM, AND WITH DOING THIS HE DISSAPARED AND REAPPEARED RIGHT ALONG SIDE JUBARAK WHO KEPT REVIVING DARK SOILDERS* *HE SAID TO JUBARAK* "Jubarak!!! REVIVE ME"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:31 pm
As Scanda was shoved he turned in the air and succesfully landed on both of his hands and back flipped over to get back up on both feet as he saw the Commander disappear "Son of a b***h"he cursed as he turned to Phylum Chief and Hetu "Wheres your scardey cat friend gone off to run away for back up or heal himself"Scanda said corssing his arms.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:45 pm
Lunar heard chattering and banging going on then silence for a few minutes. She went back down to find that the Phylum guy have disappeared. "Whats going on?" She said loudly so everyone can hear  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games