Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Fitzroy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:43 am
Okay so I'm a bit too old wink I read the first and last pages because at my age, well we dont have time to read everything smile

I'm a whopping 29, served in the Marine Corps, now an injured vet in between careers. Got two beautiful daughters and a wife I'm raising. Of course the wife is the one with the hardest time of listening rofl

Dont know what else to say, feel free to ask me anything  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 am
i just got accepted and thought i should say hi. i can't believe there are so many members already! well see you around. smile  

Aurelia-Jinx

Crazy Cream Pie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:59 am
Hello I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone! No cane for me just yet.... I have a mean back hand that can strike at anytime to womp the young ones with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 am
Well hi I just got accpted and wanted to say hi, I am the old age of 30 my joints pop i have back pain but still am attending college to get my medical degree for physical therapy. -brings out cane- brought my own cane it was my grandmas before she passed on.  

Crystalwolf78

kleiner Vogel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 am
Hi everyone! heart I'm a 23 years old girl from Germany and I'm happy to finde people older than 13... wink Have a nice weekend!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 am
Hello there.
I'm new to this guild. The name is Mistress Sora but my friends call me Sora for short. I'm 22 years old, an this place look like fun xD

The Miracle Child

Dapper Member

Nada Kyo

Gracious Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:13 am
Trickster Ghost
Okay so I'm a bit too old wink I read the first and last pages because at my age, well we dont have time to read everything smile

I'm a whopping 29, served in the Marine Corps, now an injured vet in between careers. Got two beautiful daughters and a wife I'm raising. Of course the wife is the one with the hardest time of listening rofl

A marine vet? My hat's off to you. I have never been fond of war, but I do respect and appreciate soldiers a great deal for their hard work. I hope your injury gets better soon. 3nodding

What job are you thinking of getting?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:13 am
kleiner Vogel
Hi everyone! heart I'm a 23 years old girl from Germany and I'm happy to finde people older than 13... wink Have a nice weekend!

until I Saw the announcement for the geezers guild I Honestly thought I was the oldest bastage on gaia.  

Mr Fitzroy

Mr Fitzroy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:17 am
Nada Kyo
Trickster Ghost

A marine vet? My hat's off to you. I have never been fond of war, but I do respect and appreciate soldiers a great deal for their hard work. I hope your injury gets better soon. 3nodding

What job are you thinking of getting?

For future reference never call a marine a soldier, thats army lol. As far as a career goes I went to school for embalming but since the market here is flooded I Make a lot more as a Manager of a gas station than I would starting off embalming, I've also worked for tissue donor services. Not sure what I want to do now, hit a bit of a slump. Maybe get some money saved up to start my own "Odds and ends" shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:42 am
HIIIIII!!!!!!! ((little enthusicatic....I never truly act my age...lol))
Hello all. ^.^ 23 years old, getting married next month....college student, film producer, horse trainer...lol
yeah...hi all. ^.^
(I do digital art and photography on the side...))

*waves cane*  

Kitiara_Ordo

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ikuzou23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 am
hi all! I just joined and wanted to say hi. I´m happy there´s a place for the "upper ages" aswell.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 am
Hi, I just joined. I'm 21, I'm Canadian, I study Translation and my first language is French. If anyone wants to learn or practise French, just send me a PM!!  

Kouraih

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 am
Just wanted to say Hi, I'm a newbie, but really an oldie. I see a lot of 20 somethings here, I, as my husband would say, "have underwear older than that". Glad to be a member and I'll see you around Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 am
Hello my name is Amanda, people like to call me by the following nicknames;

Matty, Mandy, Manda Panda, Fox

I live in a little town called Hadley it is in NY.

I just lost one of my pets that lives with my family. My family lives in another town so it is very hard for me especially since I did not get to say good bye to him. Hew had to be put down by animal control just yesterday.
I have been upset about it and crying alot I have no irl friends other then the people on gaia. so that just helps to make it even harder.

I hope today will turn out to be alot better. 3nodding  

FoxTrott24

xXKuroi_TenshiXx

4,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:19 am
Hi everyone! ^^
Thx for accepting the request x3
I'm a 22 years old girl from germany~ ^^

My hobbies are music (especially J-Rock/Pop <3),reading,Manga/Anime,meeting friends,my cats,drawing....etc. ^^
I'm happy too that there's a guild for the "older" gaians ^.^  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games