Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Zenjin smiled, knowing she'd be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:10 pm
A couple hours into her walk Scarlet was now looking up at the mountain and slowly ascended up on a little path she found. She made it to the mountain troll village just like Ruis excepts Rui and his villagers where forest trolls. She greeted the elder and the current leader and spoke about the incident that happened down at the forest and about Rui's death. After a little stay she continued on wanting to get to the other side of the mountain as soon as possible.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 am
Zenjin began walking back to Rui's village. he got back and looked around for Al. He finally saw him alone and walked up to him.
Zenjin: "Excuse me do you have a moment?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm
Al tunred around and looked down at Zenjin. "Yes is there something you need?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 pm
Zenjin looked at him for a moment and than spoke
Zenjin: "Im sure Scarlet told you about the journey she was taking, yes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:43 pm
"Yes she did why do you ask?" Al smiled.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:49 pm
Zenjin: "I just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Zenjin. I'll be the one looking after the school while Scarlet is gone. "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 pm
"Hello Zenjin, I'm Al, and i see. She must trust you alot, your the first person other than Sunshine that Scarlet has left her school in there hands." Al shook Zenjins hand and sat down on a stump.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm
" whew u finly calm down.." suki said takeing a deep brether and leting it out

" yes i'm calm but the jerk better not show his face to me...."

" wat he do to get u tic off in the first place?"

" he said in my my well partully yelled to me to shut up....."i still had an angery look on my face.

" well that is very rude... and to think we acsteddt his apolje.."

" i know and that wat got me tiv off the most..." i still was kinda mad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 pm
Zenjin smiled "Well we've been through alot lately. Anyway ill be at the school if you ever need me. And im truly sorry about Rui". Zenjin began to walk away.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 pm
"I see, and thank you," Al smiled. "Wait a minute," Al ran in front of Zenjin and held his hand out open, where a light blue gem lay on his palm. "If you please, can you keep this safe? My father gave it to me, so i could give it to Scarlet but i forgot." Al looked embrassed at the thought of it. "Anyways when she returns give it to her." Al smiled and made his way back to the group of trolls.

Scarlet finally made it on the other side of the moutain where she met with Minotaur leader. She would stay at the Minatur village for the night then continue to her destination.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:20 pm
Zenjin took the gem and put it away in his pocket. "I'll kepp it safe with my life." Zenjin smiled and walked back to the school so he may rest.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:28 pm
Scarlet sat in a cozy like cabin. Marco the minatur leader sat in front of her in his big chair. "So lady Scarlet, what exactly are you searching for?"

Scarlet sat up and stared at the warm fire that danced in the fireplace. She waited a couple minutes to answer his question. Knowing that all the creatures of the sarrounding areas knew her past, she hesitated to say. "I'm looking for my sister."

Marco looked up at her from his book that he was looking at. He gave her a disblief look. He was shocked to hear those words come out of her mouth. "But....but i thought she was..." Marco paused and looked at the fire as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:32 pm
Zenjin returned to his room and layed down. before he fell asleep he put the gem in a box that had nine seperate combinations to it. He than layed down and closed his eyes. Zenjin fell fast asleep.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 pm
"Yes everyone thought she was dead, on the count of i killed her." Scarlet sat back on her chair and looked at Marco.

"Well is she not?" Marco did the same as Scarlet and looked at her waiting for her reply.

"I'm not to sure, but recently i have been sensing her aura. I don't know what exactly is going on, but i need to find out soon." Scarlet sighed.

"What will you do if she is indeed alive?" Marco was slightly concered. He couldn't help think of the chaos that would occur if she was indeed alive.

"Well the only thing i have to do is to kill her." Scarlet looked up at Marco after rubbing her eyes. "She's probably waiting for me and she probably want me dead. That girl is one to hold a gruge and take revenge. I have to get to her before she gets anymore stronger."

"Scarlet, do you think that Damon had anything to do with your sisters possiblity of being a live?" Marco stood up from his chair and stood next to the fireplace.

"Maybe." Where the last words Scarlet spoke.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games