Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm
*rolls eyes at TES* rolleyes Really? You're going to ask for a NON-alcoholic drink in a bar, let alone THIS particular bar?!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:23 pm
Now girls....it's not a CRIME for him to want something non-alcoholic......it's just unusual is all.......really, really, REALLY unusual! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 pm
*Faerie whispers into TES's ear* Thank you for protecting me! *She makes herself full sized standing next to TES and turns to Psyzapp and the others* No thank you, I am not thirsty right now. TES, I suggest that you do not drink this either. You don't know what concoction they may be serving you ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:28 pm
Psyzapp
*looks at Katana and Icy.* WHY…HE REALLY IS A SMURF! LMAO rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

*glares at Faerie* Of all the-*exasperated sigh* I REALLY need a drink! *grabs the glass that Psyzapp placed in front of TES and slams it back in one shot, eyeing Psyzapp as she does this and winks*

EDIT: *afterwards, Icy goes to the cooler and gets a Corona, chasing the drink Psyzapp poured for TES*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 pm
I wouldn't trust any mystery drink they serve me anyway, Katrina.... especially not after their reaction to wanting a roy rogers stare

It's not like I would normally go into a bar and order a roy rogers.... I would usually just not be at a bar in the first place. You ladies are the ones that insisted I come here gonk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 pm
*Puts hand to heart.* I can't believe this. I go in the back room and get some of my special stash to share and THIS is how you treat my hospitality?! eek *Looks at Icy.* Was that not the most EXCELLENT stuff you've ever drank, Icy?! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 pm
((OOC: I have a storm front pushing through ... hope I don't loose connection here!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 pm
See, TES....if it was anything that would hurt you, do you really think Icy would have drank it???? *grins at Psyzapp & Icy* Why don't we play a game?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 pm
Well.... special or not, I still don't drink alcohol. I've been straight edge for probably 6 or 7 years now...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm
*licks lips and grabs bottle for another shot* Hey, don't force it on him. How good this is, more for me if he wants to miss out...*pours another shot and slams it, chasing it with the Corona* What type of game you got in mind Katana?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Hmmm..........how about TRUTH OR DARE? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm
I LOVE THAT GAME! heart *pours herself and Katana a shot of the Mystery Drink.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm
.... I don't think I like where this is going....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm
*giggles and takes her shot* So, shall we begin? Who wants to go first? TES, this is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 pm
*pours another shot and ponders* Okay, I'll go first...Katana, Truth or Dare?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games