Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 pm
((Odd, I don't believe we have any staff here meeting that description.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 pm
{{Well, the staff has never actually been described, except for as being "not quite human"}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm
((True ~ guess Gilda should have been more explicit in that they look human enough, just not quite, though it's hard to place a finger on what exactly it is that lets us know they aren't.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 pm
*Gilda slips in to have a word with Pierre about rumors he's hired some new staff. Indeed, he has offered safe haven to another homeless refugee and the new one hasn't quite learned to conceal himself well. For the safety of the patrons and the staff, he's been moved to the kitchen on dish washing duty.* I know, I know. You like to keep things under wraps... *A look from Pierre warns her she's treading on thin ice for both their safety.* Right dear, no need for more questions. I just wanted to check in, a few patrons seemed a little concerned. Need to assure the safety of our geezers and all. *And I'd like to think yours, too, she thinks. He nods, understanding what she didn't say.* I need to be off now, dear. Have to complete my rounds. *She waves and heads out.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:52 pm
*Gilda pulls open the door and strolls in, nodding to the staff.* It's fairly quiet tonight. *The staff nods and she waves on her way out.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's wearing his brand new official uniform and doing his rounds. He walks up the the bar, orders an iced coffee to go and has a seat at the bar for a bit to wait. He turns around to get a good view of the place to ensure everything is in order.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:03 pm
*The bar tender gives him his coffee over ice in a to-go cup. He quick makes some notations in his blackberry, pays for his coffee and takes it with him as he continues the rest of his rounds.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 pm
*Walks in and goes over to the closes waiter she sees.* Could I please have a half dozen fresh blueberry scones…no egg in those please? I need them to go and I'll wait right here. *She has a seat at one of the tables to wait.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm
*The waiter promptly bring her a box with the scones. She thanks them as she takes the box, pays her bill and heads back to MW. She forgot something.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:05 am
*Walks in and orders some sweet potato pancakes with mango pineapple chutney, a steamer and a quad shot latte to go. She has a seat as she waits for her order.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:11 am
{{That sounds so good eek }}  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:14 am
(( It IS good. wink ))

*Thanks the waiter as her to go box and carrier with the drinks she's ordered is brought out to her. She pays her bill and exits the building.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm
*Meanders in to Kathy's, nodding at Pierre.* You haven't seen Jack lately, have you? *His "No" echos in her head. She muses softly, "Wonder where that damn fool disappeared to?" A "No idea," resounds in her head.* Would you knock that off, Pierre. Not all my thoughts are open to you. stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:20 pm
*She finds a seat in the corner, glaring at Pierre. She sends her order via thought to one of the waiters, irritated with all of them. One of these days she will figure out how to keep them out of her head, unless she wants them there. Whatever they are. Look a lot like Commander Data, don't they? Human and not. She eyes them closely. But they sure look robotic, don't they? "WE ARE NOT ROBOTS! That was an act in this world's idea of entertainment. Not real and not us. stare Brat smiles smugly. Finally, she's managed to get under that cold skin.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm
rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games