Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 pm
*hearing a commotion from the other room, Saber runs in just in time to see killa trying to escape from the nurse*

What's going on? and will you keep it down about me hitting his nose? He doesn't seem to remember... sweatdrop

rolleyes I was just trying to make sure his nose wasn't broken and he started yelling about the loony bin.

*walks over to killa and puts a hand on his shoulder*
killa, you need to let them look at your nose, they're not taking you anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm
but, but they...Fine!! walks down to get his punishment, when the door behind him shut. What you going to do to me? confused

Checks his noes

OUCH!! OUCH!! thats my nose, just then suddenly flash of images crossed killa's brain of this & that then there is some blacked out moments. Awoke to Saber crying and muttering you will be all right just need to get you to the hospital. sweatdrop
then RL came to reality Ouch! my nose lady.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm
*as the nurse begins poking at killa's nose he passes out* We'll just get some xrays in while he's unconscious.

*Just as the xrays finish up killa starts to come to hollering about his nose, Saber looks at killa with concern*
Are you okay? You just passed out! cry

*turns to look at the nurse*
Why did you do that? You weren't that rough with me earlier! scream

* rolleyes * Well, we're all done here, he can go home now. And his instructions are the same as yours were, a little ice, he'll be fine.

*glares at the nurse*
Come on, let's get you out of here killa.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:06 pm
gives the nurse an evil glare stare and walks out the door with saber, "lets go Saber"  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm
*shoots one last glare at the nurse over her shoulder as she walks out the door with killa*
Yes, let's...I can't believe she was that rough with you.  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 pm
*walks back in and spins the wheel*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm
*getting off the ride, a group of teens splash some kind of liquid on her. as she walks back to the wheel for another spin she notices a few birds seem to be following her*  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm
((First thing I though of. xp )) Romantic

*walks back over to the wheel for one last spin*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm
((lmao, apparently my day just isn't complete without losing my clothes to black. redface xd ))

*gets off the ride to find that somehow she has lost her undies yet again redface *
How on earth did I lose them this time? I'm wearing pants! gonk

*deciding to call it a night she peeks into the clinic and not seeing anyone around sneaks in, finding a normal looking and seemingly abandoned bedroom, locks herself in and curls up on the bed, falling asleep*  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 pm
*after waking and freshening up a bit, she climbs out the window, making sure to leave it unlocked so she can get back in later and wanders over to the wheel and gives it a spin while thinking to herself*
It sure was nice sleeping in a bed for a change whee  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm
((Really? My panties? redface Again? What is it with this ride? xp ))

*getting off the ride, she feels a bit of a breeze... eek *
Again?... redface
*goes over to the wheel and walks around it for a minute before deciding she may as well spin it again*  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:34 pm
((-panties-250 and my hand again, man I'm a klutz rolleyes ))

*gets off the ride and realizes she's lost her hand again, having been through the same ordeal just a couple days ago she takes it much better and calmly goes in search of her hand. Finding it fairly quickly she picks it up and heads into the clinic*

Uh, hello again...I seem to have lost my hand...again... sweatdrop Is it possible to get the same nurse who helped me with it before? I don't know what she did but my hand was like new when I woke up.

*the receptionist rolls her eyes and calls the nurse over*
Yes?...Oh it's you again. confused How on earth did you lose your hand this time?...Nevermind, I don't think I want to know. Well you know the drill, let's go get you patched up.
*gets out some supplies and begins cleaning up the hand and the girls arm, watching in awe as the hand again reattaches itself*

*winces as the nurse begins cleaning her arm but knowing what to expect handles the pain better this time and looks out the window to distract herself from it and watches as a bat flutters about the window seemingly trying to get in. Looks back at the nurse just in time to see her finish securing the bandages*

Wow! How did you finish that so fast? And other than the cleaning bit I didn't feel a thing!

Uh, well...*shakes her head in confusion* You're all set, you can pay your bill on the way out and be on your way. Just try to be more careful next time.

Heh, thanks, I'll try. sweatdrop
*pays the receptionist on her way out and figures she'll risk one more spin, walks over to the wheel*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm
((oh for crying out loud at least I didn't lose anything this time -panties-250 gold))

*deciding she's had enough rides for one day she slowly wanders out*

Multicolor post: 1/10  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm
*walks past the window she left unlocked casually making sure there is nobody around before quickly opening the window and climbing into the room. Once inside she kicks off her shoes, finds an interesting book, and curls up on the bed to read awhile before going to sleep*

Multicolor post: 2/10  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 am
*waking up and making sure the coast is clear she hops out the window again making sure she'd be able to get back in later and wanders off*

Multicolor post: 3/10  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games