Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LivingPaper

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 pm

"Kin, thats the name of one I think," he says meanwhile he manages to cut off the ear of an Eraser.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 am

Sora and Amy open their eyes and look around tiredly. When they saw the Erasers they attacked immediately, Sora with his claws Amy with a knife she had stolen. They went for the one attacking Jude, Sora slashing at her throat while Amy tried to stab her arm.

Faithful Fire
Crew

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:27 pm

(Please don't kill me or my pack gonk I was planing on sticking around...)

Kin jumped back and into a tree. They're stronger then we thought they would be."C'mon, boys. We're heading back." She jumped out of the tree and ran off with the others. A few moments later a choper flew by over head.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Glitch puts away his knife, "With any luck I'll remember who these are when they come back," he says, shaking his head, "And with even more... I won't remember."

(Don't worry... we wont plan on killing you..... not for a while at least)

LivingPaper

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 pm

((Aw, I don't wanna miss the action gonk . I will make something up.))
One of the erasers was in the tree as they were about to retreat.
Hannah jumped at him and drop kicked his neck. She round house kicked his shoulder, dislocating it. The eraser ran off after the others retreating.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm

(Well I would be sad if Kin died now, I'm still don't know if she is a. a sycotic war hound or b. kind deep down ;D What I do know is I like to photoshop her 4laugh
User Image
Oh, and I'd like to keep her original pack of 4 Erasers around and not dead, they may even end up with names blaugh )

Kin stood outside The Director's office with her pack. They had needed medical attention after the fight and one had even need to have his hand regenerated. What would happen when they told The Director their first mission was a failure?

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Hannah wished her wings were better already. The wound was almost healed. She glanced at the rest wandering if they thought we should keep moving.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm

"Whoa... why is there a hand on the ground?" he asks not really remembering what happened a few minutes ago.

LivingPaper

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Hannah giggled "I took it off an eraser." She glanced at Glitch "He had it coming."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Tomoyo smiled insanely at the hand as she changed into her human form. "No way!" She said, going to the hand. Kazumi rolled her eyes and sat on the grass again as she turned human.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Hannah laughed and picked up the hand. She poked Jude with one of its fingers "I am not touching you." Hannah smiled and handed it to Tomoyo.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Kin and her pack were sent through another painfull training session and then sent back out to track the escaped mutants. We need to bring one back this time. Who knows what they'll do if we don't...

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Tomoyo chuckled and waved it around. "Hehe..." She said, flailing it around. Erin rolled her eyes at the others. "Put the hand down... Is everyone ok?" She asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 pm

(omg! thank you!)
derek covered his eyes at the sight of the hand. blake chuckled and picked up a stick and poked the hand with it. "seriously, blake?" i said raising an eyebrow. "yes, seriously." he laughed.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games