Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm
"Oh plenty of great reference material for essays and the like" Avery said dismissing the shelves with a wanton wave of her hand. (The free one Maria wasn't hanging off of, of course.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias put an arm around his sister to support one half of the menu. "Sure I'll help you read it." He said and flipped a page."What looks good eh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 pm
Dr. Stanfield went over to the medical building and walked up to the dental office area. He spoke with the receptionist and they began looking for a good time that Zaias and Ali could visit Dr. Sullivan.

Dr. Sullivan was cleaning up after letting his patient go. He took the tray of dental tools out to take to the sterilization room and spotted Dr. Stanfield. "Oh, hello Tristan. Here to book an appointment?" he asked.

"Yes, but not for myself. I'm scheduling an appointment for Zaias and Ali" Dr. Sullivan replied.

"Oh. Them. Right. Hang on. I'll put the tray down and be back out" Dr. Sullivan said. He took the tray of tools to the sterilization room and then walked back to the reception office. He went over and looked at the computer monitor.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I can be your light source" Christopher said. He had been too busy oggling the books to really listen. He loved his books.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm
"Yay! So..what's that?" Ali asked, pointing to the super spicy hot buffalo chicken wings.

Jordan found it a bit odd that Maria was hugging someone else rather than her. It was nice how Maria had been able to talk a lot. Especially out loud rather than in people's heads. Forget the fact the others found it annoying or bothersome.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm
"Hot stuff, like Jalapeno hot, remember those? The christmas light berries?" Zaias said looking at his sister and reminding her of the time she'd taken a bite of a very green pepper she thought would taste like christmas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just watch the flammables" Avery said to Christopher. She liked her books too. Though she sensed the boy would be very careful of them regardless.
The group was approaching a T junction so Avery slowed.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 pm
"Of course. These books contain valuable information and destroying them would take a piece of my soul and dash it" Christopher said. He really loved books.

"Plus you would have to deal with monetary consequenses and the resulting punishment" came Alex's voice from somewhere in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 pm
Ali scrunched up her face. "Those were icky. Oh! But the eggy milk was yummy!" She was referring to the glass of eggnog, the closest thing to drink at the time, that she had ended up drinking. "What do you want Zais?"

Jordan frowned, not remembering the T on the map. She got it out and squinted at it, but but it was difficult to see under the dim lighting. She walked closer to one of the torches on the wall. Now able to see better she frowned. "There's nothing on the map about that turn."  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm
"Well, they weren't registered at the beginning of the year, so I'm rather full up. However, I could stay after dinner one day to check their teeth. I don't think the receptionist will stay longer than she needs to, so you'll have to deal with everything the next day" Dr. Sullivan said.

"Sorry, I have a seven year old daughter" the reception replied.

"That is fine. When should we do this?" Dr. Stanfield asked.

Dr. Sullivan thought. "How about this evening? It will be all over with then by tomorrow. You then can deal with the stuff then" the dentist said.

"Seems a little soon, but alright. I'll do that then if you're willing to work late tonight. I'll go speak to them but they might not like the sudden appointment" Dr. Stanfield said.

Dr. Sullivan shrugged. "Either way, they'll have to come here eventually" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 pm
Avery smiled and looked chagrinned. "Uhmmm...Welcome to Graymoore?" She said indicating that overall confusion was a commonplace thing here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"IIiii think chicken fingers and fries--with ranch sauce." He said picking his sisters standby.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 pm
Ali laughed and clapped her hands. "Ranch sauce for Ranch! I want what Zais gets."

Jordan continued forward with the map in her hands, looking forwards. "It's supposed to go straight, with some sort of big opening just a bit past where that wall is-" She paused when they stepped forward and there was a whir and a click. The two bookcases in front of them shifted to cover the two turns, showing a corridor beyond. "Welcome to Graymoore, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm
Angelicos Flame
Rock dodged the monster by narrow and skidded on 4 legs with a snarl of his own. Water rose up in his back like spears and seized the leg or whatever to bring it back into the greenhouse so it didn't escape, though he also knew it wouldn't really hurt it. He stepped back into the path to block the way.

((Vampiric, you didn,t reply to this =P So I reposted it for you! =D))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm
"Woooow..." Maria let out watching the bookcases separate, "THAT WAS SO COOL!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm
Zaias griinned and pat his sister on the head much the same way she had pat Tele earlier. "Okay then," he said. "You can even get a root beer because...well...just because."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery just shrugged and nodded. "Basically" she added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes my boy, what can I do for you?" The MacDougal responded quite at a loss as to who the fellow was.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Dr. Stanfield headed out to find Zaias and Ali.

"Huh! Who knows what else we'll find down here" Spencer said.

"Whoever built this place sure had some weird ideas. I wonder what they were trying to hide" Christopher said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 pm
Whit nodded.
"Well I'm Whit Price. I'm afraid I seemed to have missed a class of yours earlier due to my late arrival at school. And was wondering if I could pick up any work I'd missed."
'And maybe if I believe that hard enough he will too.' Whit thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The MacDougal of course, a master of the sensory Ira, saw right through his ploy and easily figured out he'd ditched.

"Well, is that all?"
He said aloud with a subtle gleam in his eye.
"Unfortunately you missed your assessment test. And since it needs to be proctored I'm afraid you'll have to take it right away as this is the only free time I have. Though it puts you in something of a poor spot, We'd better get moving! Only 15 minutes to the next bell." The old man opened the class door wider to allow Whit entry and hurried over to his desk where he looked through a few folders until he came to a rather thin one with blank tests in it.
Handing one to Whit he indicated the desks and that he should sit and begin right away.
"It's a very important test too my boy, the first 10% of your mark, so try and do as well as you can." With that he sat at his own desk and prepared to sneak peeks at the boy squirming as he tried to complete the test.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm
Ali grinned, excited about getting root beer. She thought that root beer was like beer, and that somehow the adults forgot that kids weren't supposed to be able to drink it. It always made her feel special.

"The founder was quite the amazing guy, I've heard." Jordan walked through the newly opened passage. It quickly opened up into a cavernous room lined with many torches and staircases. Moving staircases. "This could get tricky..." I'm not sure whether I like the person who built this or not...

(( Sleepy time soon... ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games