Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm
Flawed Anubis

"Both," the woman responded curtly, folding her hands on her lap. Black was a good color for stealth, or at least better than most. She checked his file--freshly delivered by a horde of writing utensils--and couldn't help but smile at his name. "You can start with training if you'd like. If you need a partner, you can probably find other students in the Academy and Training Grounds. It's recommended you work with other Shinobi, since you'll need to know what your allies can do in case of an emergency. If you need a teacher, almost anyone can help you, but if you need someone specific, you can look for me, the white-haired Ayame Hatake and her wolf, or Sanshi Satetsu--he's got dark hair, a beard, and a blindfold. Knives would be good for combat training; as you might guess, he's kind of crazy about knives. James Hyouton is an ice user and our most experienced medic."

That name brought back so many memories. Siniku Yoshimitsu had been involved in the first major skirmish the Wind Country had seen all those many years ago, when Mamoru was still the Kazekage. He had been quite the character. She quietly wondered if this new enlistee would be anything like his predecessor.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:37 pm
Ergo War

[Basically same character different name, it would be weird if Siniku came back as a student. Time paradoxes aren't good. I should probably rewrite the background a little to accommodate this, I had the thought that the guild might have retconned a guy that wasn't here anymore.]

"I'd like to start some Taijutsu training myself... My teachers said that I was an odd mix... Said I'd be good at taijutsu and ninjutsu but i'd have more difficulty then someone who was strong with only one." said the young Yoshimitsu his face curling into another grin. "And I prefer the Katana myself. The clan head taught mostly sword play." said the Genin with snicker.

Siniku had said that before his resignation that he was planning to move back to his home village, the village where the Yoshimitsu family hailed from. It wasn't unusal that there was more then one. The boy's connection with the old Famous Anbu Captain though would have to remain a mystery for the time being. [Until I figure him out.]

"And...an...Ice User....? In the Desert? I bet he has it hard in the heat out here." commented Ichirou as his teeth bared in a loud snicker. "But Satesu-sama sounds like a good bet if I am looking for physical training. Though maybe I need to pick someone that won't send me to the hospital with stab wounds." he added mostly as a jest.

Finally, before making his exit he gave a bow to the Kazekage, "Thank you for giving me my headband. I promise not to let the village down."  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:13 pm
Flawed Anubis
((Nah, we kept Siniku's memory alive. XD We had some crazy mini-arc shenanigans involving his disappearance.))

"We appreciate a guy who can make snow cones on the fly. Bring your own flavoring, though, 'cause James tends to get a bit stingy with his," the woman ad-libbed as best she could. "San and Knives will give you a good workout. In any case, welcome to the Sand Village! We look forward to seeing how you grow."

As the boy left, the woman would gulp down her tea nonchalantly, clearly used to the movements involved. She would prop her sandaled feet up on her desk and stare toward one of the bookshelves until one of the pens fetched one of the myriad tomes for her. She brushed the dust off and cracked the book open for the first time after many years, a soft smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 pm
It had been a good few hours between the genin leaving and then returning to the Kazekage's office. He didn't want to be a bother to the village leader, it was simply that he didn't really know where to go. Though he had spent a year in the village he hadn't really been out much besides to the Academy and his quarters he was given. He knew the Academy Teachers but had only heard of the stronger ninja of the village.

"Um... Excuse me Kazekage-sama..." he said as he knocked on the door.

[Ichi is coming off as more timid then Siniku was.]  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:17 pm
Flawed Anubis
((I can't imagine Siniku as timid, really. XD Also, my responses might be a bit slow for a week or so; finals are coming up.))

"Come in," came the woman's voice after a few moments. She hadn't moved much from her spot since Ichirou's departure, but there was now a masked figure in the rafters, shrouded entirely in white fur. If Ichirou decided to watch it for a while, he would notice it didn't move at all; even the subtle twitches that humans make were absent, making it seem more like an incredibly lifelike statue than a person. "Back so soon?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:30 pm
Ergo War
I am more or less creating this character as I go along for now. Didn't know Siniku was still around. Your getting a new Yoshimitsu. XD if I had known that I would have brought in the Daughter. And I am on a small break inbetween semesters right now so I know how you feel.

Ichirou nodded, having a scroll under his arm, as he stepped in and closed the door, "I'm sorry for bothering you again, Ma'am, but I really don't know my way around all that well still." he said rubbing the back of his hair, which was starting to show small white roots at the base, indicating that his hair may be dyed.

"Do you know of anyone that is good at...Uh... " he said taking out the scroll and looking at it, "Hsing-I Pakua... I figured physical training was a good start." he said putting the scroll safely back under his arm.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:12 pm
Flawed Anubis

Yo-ko

Bast pondered the question for a moment, eying the boy's hair from behind her darkly-tinted goggles. She remembered that San had done some training in Hsing-I, but was unsure if he was finished with his business yet. She hastily scribbled a note asking him if he was free to teach, then reverse-summoned it to him.

"Sanshi Satetsu knows it, if memory serves," she told the young Yoshimitsu. "I've just sent him a message. In the meantime, what building were you looking for?"

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm
Ergo War

A note would be reversed summoned back to the kazekage, entailing that San indeed was in the dojo in case the young whipper snapper wanted to snap some whips....in chip dip  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:06 am
Ichirou nodded as he listened to the Kazekage speak about who in the village was good in Hsing- I Pakua. The same name popped up as the one that could train him before, Sanshi Satetsu.

"Oh I was looking for the Dojo. I wasn't planning on working on my Ninjutsu at the moment so I thought it would be safe to train in doors for now." said the young Yoshimitsu.

He was somewhat amazed that notes could just be reverse summoned to one another so easily, but he also guessed thats why these were the strongest ninja in the village.

"So?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:15 pm
Flawed Anubis
((Sorry, short post.))

Bast nodded along with the Yoshimitsu's statements, simultaneously skimming over the note from San. When she was done, she crumpled it up and tossed it in a waste basket.

"As luck would have it," she began, "San is there right now. Head toward the Crevice and take a left when you get to the Village Square. You'll be looking for a large, domed building; that's the training grounds. Access to the dojo is inside."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:27 pm
Ergo War
Shortness isn't a problem to me.

As directions and information were given, Ichirou could be seen working it out in his head, hands animating which direction, eyes clinching in rememberance of what exactly he just heard. After a moment or two he popped his eyes open again and grinned.

"I've got it now, Kazekage-sama." the young Yoshimitsu stated, "Thank you again." he added with a bow

[To TrainingGrounds/Dojo]  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:20 pm
a soft slithering sound could be heard through the entire building. as odd as it is and out of place the guards dont seem overly disturbed by the sound. soon a small snake would become visible to all in the kage's office. the snake's tongue flicked out sniffing for cookies and slithered around the room sniffing around.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:31 pm
dreadno

Bast waved to Ichirou as he made his exit. She was about to return to whatever it was she had been doing when the sound of a snake reached her ears. In response, she shifted to steel and sat very still. Her cat was very interested in the creature, but stayed well above it, standing on windowsills, her desk, and bookshelves to keep an eye on it.

"Can I help you?" the woman asked the snake after a few seconds, wondering why it had come to see her. This was fairly out of the way for a snake to just be looking for cookies.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

The young chuunin walked into the building, walking up the stair to the Kazekage's office. Noticing the door already slightly open, he pushed on it slowly, tapping on the frame as he came in. "Excuse me, Kazekage-sama, I was wondering if there were any missions I could perform....?" He waited on the Kage to acknowledge him and respond.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:725
Stamina:270
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:13 pm
the snake, now identifiable as an inland taipan and one that was specifically well known around suna as Fuzzy the snake, raised his head up slowly and swayed side to side to an unheard tune.

"ssssssssssssssannn, hasssssn't gotten cookiesssss. coookiesssss, ssssseeem to be gone."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games