Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:39 am
Blessings Followed by Sin
sorry for the rather small post but i dont have much time to post now.

Erebos walked up gazing towards the kage's office. the building itself was rather large and yet there were easy enough ways to reach the office without having to tromp through the whole building if it came to it. however this was his first visit and he supposed it should be done with something like decency. making his way up he kept himself rather innocuous in an attempt to not be well remembered by those in the building. thing was. if he tried to hard he'd be remembered. anything that stuck out would be remembered even if you were trying to not be.

reaching the door to the kage's office Erebos would knock lightly and step in. he cared not for much of the necessities of social interaction and if he was looked down upon for that then so be it. the kage would know who he was if not by sight then at least by the records which would include information about his academy days but nothing about his bloodline. he wanted to keep that a secret for now. the less people knew the better.

"uh. hello? i'm here to inquire about a village headband? i was told i needed it before i could be trained as a genin of konoha."

his voice would seem strained and a little nervous as he didn't like approaching people usually. he would fidgit in place and his pale complection would come across plainly in the light of the room. his appearance would make him seem sickly and an unlikely person to be useful as a shinobi but his records from the academy would show he held promise in the medical field.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm
Ghost of 10th Mountain

As Jae left, which she would be punished for when she got back, another girl had stepped into his office. 'Take a headband and you may do as you wish for now. Just no leaving the village without official documentation by me or my creator. If you are found doing otherwise, you will be incarcerated.' The clone would motion towards the desk that had a wide variety of different colored and lengthed headbands.
dreano
It is quite fine, don't worry about it. :3

The clone of the Hokage would pick up movement behind the female, movement that it recognized as someone else entering the office. 'Hello. Yes, that is the case. Take one of your choosing from the desk and then you may begin your adventures in training and missions. But like I was telling her, you may not leave the village at this time without official documentation by me or my creator.'  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Money: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking calmly towards the Hokage's office he took notice to what seemed to be a high ranking shinobi passing by with silver hair. Nodding a bit to him in a somewhat respect. Stopped for a moment outside the door. Yawning a bit to himself before turning the handle to the door pushing it slowly in. Strolling into the office he could feel the eyes on him making his way casually through the room. He glanced around a bit before stating why he was there. "Ryoku Nara, here to collect my ninja headband, or so I was told to come to collect it." He tilted his head towards Hokage a bit giving a mild bow.

Standing back to his normal posture he had quickly remembered as he saw the Hokage looking to him as if waiting for something. "Oh, I almost forgot." Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a folded grade sheet. Walking forward to the Hokage extending his arm to him holding it out. "You'r probably going to need this for that." He thought to himself for a moment to ask him about his brother Akira but changed his mind fast thinking of the results he has always had. 'They really don't want non Anbu to have any information about its ninja.'

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

Chloe flew around the large building that Ryoku had entered. Keeping an eye on it to see if he would exit but still enjoying the fresh air none the less. Bringing her wings to a gliding style as she turned again to make yet another round.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image
Sacreia Toshigowa

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

Sacreia looked to her sensei he seemed like his mind was on other things. After hearing him say another students name she tilted her head, another Uchiha. Shaking her head she turned on her heals not really thinking of how rude it probably was to not excuse herself from the Hokage's presence. But all she cared about was to start her training and what better to do it with but with some un-expecting team mates. Rubbing her hands together in a bit of a evil sort of way she smiled a bit evilly, her thoughts racing.

Exiting the current room she was in she took notice of a young genin like herself. He didn't seem like he was all that thrilled to be here. Shaking her head slightly she averted her eyes from looking at him following her sensei. As she left the office just before the door shut she spoke hoping the new genin heard her. "Don't be getting in my way got that?" She didn't care too much for being nice to anyone, she was more about herself and only cared about herself. The door then shut behind her as she made her way to the academy.

(exits to Academy)

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Kojin

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Taking her time looking at the head bands she trailed a finger along all of them and then something caught her eye. A mask. It was such a simple mask with a thing red line representing the lips and a purple lightning bolt covering an eye. She grabbed it as well as a black head band and left the office heading to the dojo to train. [exit]

Survival

[chakra: 365/365][stamina: 145/145]
[ryo: 0][AC: 0]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rikka Takanashi
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 両 0

Chakra: 335
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 335

Stamina: 225
Total: 225

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:

Knife
• Shuriken x13
• Kunai x2

"Someone who isn't willing to sacrifice anything can never change anything.
The world is a cruel place indeed."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Rikka Takanashi

Rikka stuffed her headphones in her bag and put her hat back on her head as she entered the Hokage's office. She didn't bother to put out her cigarette though. "Hey Hokage-sama. I'm just here to get my headband," she said tiredly as she took the cigarette out of her mouth. She blew out a small cloud of smoke to the side before placing it back. "I kind of wanted to ask you something though. If anyone should be able to answer my questions I think it would be you considering who you are," she chuckled a bit before approaching the desk, not sure what she should do with her cigarette. She didn't want to just throw it away without putting it out. That would seem rude. But then smoking it in the Hokage's office probably seemed rude too. Whatever. Rikka was far too excited at that moment to worry about something like that. Right then all she wanted was to get her questions answered, go to the dojo, and train before going on a few missions.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - [ OOC ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Horrible post. Whatever lol it's been awhile ]

Disturbed Otaku

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

Ibara strolled casually into the hokage's building looking around in the foyer he saw the mark of the hidden leaf on flags everywhere and other grand leaf village symbols. Sighing he brushed the hair from his face and walked toward the receptionist. "Yamanaka, Ibara, I'm here to see the Hokage for my headband." As the receptionist looked through her papers he waited impatiently tapping his toe against the wood floor producing soft hollow thumps. Finally the receptionist told Ibara he could go right on up. Nodding to her he began his climb of the stairs passing an angry looking blonde haired girl who looked far too young to be a shinobi. He shrugged it off and continued his climb.

Once he reached the hokage's office he didn't bother to knock, he walked right in. The receptionist said go right on in hadn't she? He paused a moment in the doorway. There were people in here already, well of course the Hokage was sitting at his desk with his advisor next to him, but.. There was a young man with black hair, and a few others he didn't bother paying much attention to them. He pushed passed them all and stood at attention in front of the Hokage. "Sir Hokage, Yamanaka Ibara reporting for my headband." That was probably about as formal as he would ever be, but he figured it'd be best to be nice to the hokage before he got his headband.

Kazuraii
blessings followed by sin
Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

As the Crow clone of Luciano walked past the receptionist without a care, with his hands buried in his pockets like always. Walking through the Office door, Luciano walked past everyone till he was standing next to the blonde hair genin who was asking for a headband. Standing infront of the the Hokage himself, The clone would began to speak with Luciano himself speaking through him. "Mr. Hokage, Right now im speaking through this clone, which you may already know, As I train, I was wondering if you could give me something better to do this just little missions. The Village is rebuilt thanks to the Senju no Mori Clan. I would like to do something more important, something more then any other genin could handle, I feel I could do more. Also I would like to leave the Village and go to Takumi so I can buy at least two items which in fact would make me more valuable and possibly more deadly".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm
Please Read
Really sorry for the really late posts guys. Just has been a busy past two days. Was sick and missed 3 days of school so I had six classes with 3days of work to make up, and plus I had to start on a woodshop project >~< Forgive me!

Kazuraii

The clone of the Hokage would take the boys paper and look it over. 'Yes, I know who you are, and we already have this on file. Hello, Ryouku Nara. A pleasure to meet you.' Looking up from the paper the clone would scan the male with a once-over before his eyes returned to gazing at the paper. 'Take a headband of your choosing. You have a squad already. I assume you passed a silver haired male on your way in correct? He is your sensei. You can report to him once you leave here.'

Disturbed Otaku
Do you even lift brah?

After he got finished with the one male, well.. finished unless he had questions, he noticed a girl walk into his office wearing rather gothy clothes, boasting an air of disrespect. He would listen to what she had to say, but said nothing in return and instead just stared at her with his arms crossed. After a few moments he would speak, 'Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners..' He would shift in his seat a bit and as he found a comfortable position, the only of movement in the room would be half of Rikka's cigarette falling to the floor from a clean slice. 'You will treat me with some respect. And to top it off, no smoking in my office, or even the building for that manner. That understood?' He didn't know why but the clone just did not like her for whatever reason. 'Take a headband of your choosing and then ask away.'

Jonderken

After speaking to the female, a new male walked one, one of a blonde nature who seemed rather laid back. He was polite, that was a bonus. Better than the girl before him. 'Hello Ibara-kun. You may take any color of your choosing and then begin training right away. For now only lower missions are available until I give the go on higher ranking missions. There is no squad open for you at the moment, but as soon as there is one, that I know of, you will be asked if you would like to join it. Seem good?'

Lasuro

The clone looked to Luciano's as he spoke, 'You may get a higher ranked mission upon returning. However, only you may leave, not your clone. I don't want any shenanigans happening(guild rules), and then it getting traced back here, and I get bitched for not keeping my Genin in line, understand?' After he finished speaking he would write up a document permitting Luciano to leave for Takumi before stamping it. 'Take this to your creator, then he may leave for Takumi.'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rikka Takanashi
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 両 0

Chakra: 335
Total: 335

Stamina: 225
Total: 225

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:

Knife
• Shuriken x13
• Kunai x2

"Someone who isn't willing to sacrifice anything can never change anything.
The world is a cruel place indeed."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Rikka Takanashi

Rikka blinks as her cigarette is cut clean through. She had been so excited about finally getting her headband and getting back to the dojo to train that she had completely forgotten her manners. Now she was reminded... and her cheeks turned a bit red from embarrassment. Rikka chuckles a bit nervously and rubs the back of her head with a sigh, "this is a bad first impression. Sorry Hokage-sama. I'm a bit excited and completely forgot my manners." The meek girl walks to a window and tosses her cigarette outside. She walks back to the desk, grabs a headband, and ties it to her forehead with a sigh. Excitement lost, manners remembered, Rikka bows respectfully to the Hokage, wondering what had provoked her to smoke in his office. She picked the worst places to have a smoke sometimes, "I'd just like to have a few missions to complete. I'm going to go to the dojo to train and having something to keep me busy for a while afterwards would be nice. I'd... prefer something that might challenge me if you wouldn't mind."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - [ OOC ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Of course I lift... food to my mouth... and good God I swear my posts used to be better than this! I'm sure of it! ]

Disturbed Otaku

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

Ibara nodded slowly toward the hokage. "Yes lord hokage." examining the array of headbands and their colors he began to reach for a green one then paused with his hand extended and thought a moment before changing his mind and grabbing a black one. He picked the headband up by its straps examining the front of it. The shiny cold steel the Konohagakure symbol on the front. It was a strange feeling he got when he picked the piece of cloth and steel up. Its pieces were insignificant but, when put together what they represented was quite a lot like the nation. Bits of small insignificant pieces on their own but when all together, there was nothing more mighty in this world than the land of fire.

Ibara stretched the headbands cloth edges out and tightly wrapped it around his forhead on a slight angle but none the less straight. The ends of the headband hung down to about the middle of his neck. "Going to have to trim that." he mumbled as the cloth tickled the back of his neck. Ibara then turned to leave the hokage's office slightly disappointed he didn't have a team but he knew that with enough training the hokage would see he was too valuable to have sitting in a dojo reading. Ibara slowly made his way for the door of the Office looking back once at the group of people still in the room then made his way down toward the streets and eventually toward the Academy to train.

[Exits to Academy]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

Listening to the Hokage even as he used profound language, Luciano's clone nodded his head in agreement. " I plan to be back before you notice I'm gone Hokage - sama and I will make sure not to bother anyone, which would be easy for me, well the real me". With that the clone lightly took the document from the hands of the Hokage before leaving, but before he left the clone witness th e speed of the hokage as he moved in a blur slicing the blonde haired genin's cigarette. "I'll be that fast one day".

[exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Money: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku was caught off guard for a moment when the spitfire of a girl passed him by and muttered a bit of a rude comment to him. She muttered to not get in her way. like some common bully. Lifting an eyebrow at her as she passed by he mostly shrugged it off inside. 'Probably just someone with some serious daddy issues.' Not caring a whole lot about it mostly because he knew he wouldn't have to deal with her much. Looking back to the prize at hand he saw the Hokage offer to him a headband of his choice. He went right for the black band, naturally. It supported his attire the best.

Giving a slight bow to the Hokage then being suddenly knocked a bit off balance. Looking up to see a very blonde boy standing in front of him. But he couldn't really call him a boy, he looked at least a few years older than himself. Not able to hold his tongue, he muttered to himself "Whats this place coming to, no manners anymore." With that being said he turned on his heels and made his way to the door, giving slight nods to the other individuals that seemed to be waiting as well. Ryoku did not care for a whole lot but he did have a bit of respect in him.

Strolling out of the office with his new headband. He pushed the events in the office to the back of his mind. 'Silver haired man is my teacher.' Remembering what he looked like didn't help a whole lot. Maybe looking at the academy would be a good start to ask some people if they know his name or whereabouts. He would have asked the Hokage but he seemed to have his hands full right at that moment. He always hated bothering people. "At the very least I could look into a few things while I'm there." Pulling out of his vest a small bound scroll belonging to his family. His parents payed so little attention to what he did half the time. He probably could have walked out the door with the food in front of their face and they wouldn't have noticed.

Ryoku quickened his pace to the academy, feeling a hair excited which was very much not like him in regards to something he might actually have to put effort into.

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

Chloe saw Ryoku exit the building and started to fly in the direction he was going. Staying overhead keeping an eye out from the sky's.

(Both exit to the academy)

Kiko_Alacran

Jonderken

blessings followed by sin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:55 pm
Disturbed Otaku

'All is well.' The clone would reply to her comment about bad first impressions. 'If you wish for something challenging you will have to wait a bit. But for now you could go guard the gates or help gather wood and such to aid in the rebuilding of the village.' The clone would grab some papers out of a couple of files to before holding them out for her to grab, that is if she wished to take them.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

Walking into the Hokages Office with his breath mask on his face and his new gourd on his back, Luciano felt good to see outside of the Hidden Leaf and now he was going to receive a mission from the Hokage himself, which makes him probably important since he didnt have a sensai and would have to work alone which is how he liked. Walking up to the desk where the clone of the Hokage sat, Luciano stood in front of him waiting for the mission that the Hokage had for him, hopefully its not something easy.

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 2000 / 1500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games