Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha
Genin ▪ O-katana: Sheathed ▪ Chakra 270/270 ▪ Uchiha Clan ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka nodded, keeping his calm gaze on the Raikage, his black hair falling to cover the icy blue orbs. Reaching forward he retrieved the headband from the desk, reaching down to unclip the place holding blank plate on his belt, instead attaching the Kumogakure headband to it. Looking down at it in appreciation he spoke to the Raikage. "Hai, Raikage-sama, thank you for your time. I will proceed to the academy. Again, thank you for your time." With a brief bow Shouka swiveled on his heel, striding from the office calmly. Upon reaching the hallway he turned, walking slowly down the stairs and out the door.

((Exit to; Academy))

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out Of Character: ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 am
User Image
Shouka Uchiha

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka smiled, finally pushing the door open with his newly covered hand, he had just recently pulled his gloves on to cover the raw skin, something that ached slightly. The feeling of the fabric rubbing against the wounds was painful but he just smirked to himself, knowing he got a good amount of training done in his time at the Dojo. He learned a few Katon Jutsu, alongside some Taijutsu and three Raiton Ninjutsu. His smile grew slightly before he walked casually up the steps, coming to a stop before the Raikage's office. Reaching out with his gloved hand he rapped his knuckles against the door softly before stepping back to wait, a patient smile on his face.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The raikage seemed to have had only a moment of peace, when it was the Uchiha boy who came a knocking. She'd been more than happy to get out of the seat behind the desk. The door opened rather simply before her, leaving Kin to look down at the genin wearily. "Is there something you need, Shouka?" inquired the great ninja before him. "I thought to get out for a short while." Admittedly, she thought to escape to the academy, whence she would start issuing orders on whom it was the genin would work with.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Shouka Uchiha

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka gave a nervous smile, stepping into the office after he opened the door, revealing Kin sitting behind her desk with no one else in the room. He wasn't a very outgoing person, so for him to be alone with one of the most powerful shinobi in the world..it was a little frightening for him. Hearing her question jerked him out of his thoughts, causing him to jump slightly before he faced the Raikage with a calm smile on his face. "Yes, I heard from my family about another Uchiha in Konoha..a Sannin in fact..I was wondering if you would allow me to travel to Konoha to train with my family member in my bloodline and possibly some ninjutsu." He gave a brief bow of his head, waiting patiently for the Raikage to respond to his strange request. Sure he loved training on his own, but the thought of being trained by another Uchiha..a Sannin in fact, was something even he could not pass up on, no matter what he did.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Standing above the Uchiha boy, it wasn't a very pleasant question that he asked. A sannin and an Uchiha, inhabiting Konoha. Her fists clenched deeply, glad that she failed to draw blood from her own frustration. "That, Shouka, is a request I must deny," answered Kinpaku, forcing an icy resolve, "Konoha is no place to be trusted..."

And neither can the Uchiha be trusted... thought the woman glumly. Kein had forever left a stain upon their name, that Kin would never permit herself to forget. "I'll be working with you all, in fact. Just a surprise for the genin, until Doki can return." Kin did need to get out of the office, and it was true that the genin of the village did need someone to work with, after all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka sighed, allowing himself to nod at Kinpaku, he was slightly disheartened at the denial of his request, mostly due to the lack of actual documentation of Uchiha techniques, but he could understand the issue with him going to Konoha..to meet with an ex-kumo Shinobi. It was dangerous, especially considering his lack of experience or power. Sighing quietly Shouka shifted his gaze once more to Kinpaku, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I see..perhaps I will be able to activate my Sharingan soon, until then I suppose I'll just have to continue learning my Taijutsu style..and possibly my Kenjutsu style. Shall I head to the Academy first or should I wait and head there with you Raikage-sama?"

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[Just a heads up, Snow~ Technically, the Uchiha in Konoha shouldn't be connected to Kumogakure. There's been no news of Kein to circulate the village. Not terribly relevant, but of import, for elsewise it's meta. =]]

Kin was certain the boy wasn't about ready to understand just all of it. It was good though, for he did much less than she would have expected of a genin. "Please, go on ahead. I'll be there shortly," Kin spoke ever so simply, as she looked about the office once more, before catching Shouka's gaze. "I'm afraid I've got one order of business, then I'll be by shortly."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka nodded his head, giving a bow to the Raikage before turning on his heel and striding eloquently towards the door. The moment he turned to walk away he turned his head ever-so slightly towards Kin before speaking. "Thank you for your time Raikage-sama." With that said he left, walking slowly down the hallway and stairs before exiting the building, adjusting his course to head back to the Academy, hoping to get some more training in before whatever the Raikage had planned happened. Perhaps he could actually begin his Kenjutsu training before then.

((Exit to; Academy/Dojo))

((Out Of Character: Well, they might not be actual "family" but all Uchiha are related somehow, since they all descended from the Rikudo Sennin. Also...I'm pretty sure news of an Uchiha Sannin would reach even Kumo, as the Sannin are the three strongest Shinobi aside from the Hokage in Konoha. If I'm mistaken I'm sorry, I hadn't thought it would be like that. ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko had now arrived at the Raikage's office. It had almost seemed like quiet some time since she had been here. As she approached the door to her office, Yukiko noticed another shinobi leaving; but his identity was none of her concern. She slowly raised her hand knocking lightly at the office door. She would wait until she was called in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin looked to the Uchiha boy, as he departed and the office door had shut behind her. It seemed she was practically invisible. Was that a terrible thing though? The raikage was emotionally worn, and even now... Even now the only thing that kept her going was duty and maternal love. The quiet rapping upon the door, the white haired girl was at the door. "Can I help you, Yukiko?" asked the woman, while she stood off to the side, smiling coyly.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko made her way into the office as she was addressed by the raikage. Before speaking she bowed lightly, "Good evening, Lady Raikage. I came to ask if there were any assignments that I may be able to finish." She had been in the village for quiet sometime, but she still hadn't received her first mission or even ventured any further then the village gates since she had arrived.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[Ach tu lieber! I feel like a jack a**! I should have posted some time ago. >.<]

Kin looked up and down the girl. It was a simple little thing. Yukiko was on the search for a mission, though she could have simply used the job board they had posted down below. "You're looking for something, huh? Well, I was just about to see everyone at the academy, but nevertheless, I suppose there's something available," Kin answered the girl, of her request, "We have Ichini Asuraka's shipment of tea leaves from the base of the mountain on route for shipping to Kirigakure. Why don't you pick a genin or two to travel with you and the goods to Kiri? Perhaps pick up some work there?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:03 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai entered the Raikage's office looking around. A few people were present. Suki thought twice about asking this of Kinpaku if she was busy, but Sukai had a strong desire to continue on further into her trainnings. Needing to be a Jounin to go father. This was her first step.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The hall outside her office seemed to be quickly filling. Which made sense. It wasn't the actual office, only the space leading into it. Pallid hair seemed to belong in the 'popular' category, for now it was the presence of Sukai making her way into the specific zone. "Sukai, how nice of you to drop in. Anything I can help you with?" The usual inquiry on Kin's part. It was all she ever had to ask, when it came down to it.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked up to Kinpaku and gave a warm smile. "Kin, I believe I have completed enough missions and have done enough training to become a Jounin." For a moment a glimmer of the old timid Suki bubbled up to the surface. "If it was passed by you of course."

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games