Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm
Holy Rinaku

ken-faita

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1150/1170 ▪ Stamina 775/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:10070

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis stood up and whispered."UHV territory, near the star village compound."Noctis looked over at the boy."You said Shikatsu right? I guess I can go speak to him."Noctis took the kunai Rin handed him."You know as well as I do, we don't keep such things recorded." He twirled the strangely marked kunai."And whats this?"

Noctis 1 Spar Win

○ Solid Footing
Simple :: C-Rank-passive
When on the ground the user becomes incredibly difficult to throw off of his or her footing, in or out of stance.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1000 / 1065___Stamina: 845___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka looked at him thoughtfully and spoke quietly." Do you recall the chunin exam we were part of? The one I placed top in the standings? This is an improvement on the strategy that I used that others said was unfair. You remember the controversy behind that little ploy yes? I want you to be part of the improved variants. Now hold still! "She made a mental note to see if the contestants that she had fought were even alive still. As she said this, she pulled out a small needle and began drawing the seal on his forearm, tattooing the seal onto his skin. She worked for a few minutes before pronouncing it perfect and putting her needle away.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:19 pm
Masaru was shocked that his uncle was able to dodge such a fierce combo, but then again, it was his uncle. However, as the older male flipped over him, he noticed a red glowing trail. Aha! So he had awakened his uncle! Perfect. Still a little dizzy and unsure if he could dodge whatever counter his uncle would throw at him by himself, he would form a seal obscured to Kansuke by the long sleeves. The Chidori would die out as it came to an end. The blade would make contact with Masaru or so it seemed as 'his' arm bent in an irregular shape. Seeing that his uncle would thought that it was a hit and he proceeded to start a fireball, Masaru would do the same, only from directly behind his uncle. The 'Masaru' that Kansuke was attacking would vanish in the green flames from the fireball. However at the same time, a larger white fireball would start to exclude from Masaru's mouth and erupt onto his uncle's form.

All Who Have Fallen

Character: Masaru Uchiha
Technique Name: Dance of the Phantom
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: It allows for a movement at great speed, leaving an afterimage behind. The Uchiha's own little spin on a substitution mixed with his great speed. DOTP is just like Shunshin but is enhanced, thus leaving an afterimage because of the speed it renders. And since it was so fast, lets say for an example if you were in a bear hug and used it, the person holding you would still see you for a few moments and feel you in his grasp. This technique and it's variants can only be used a total of five times in battle. This technique must also be trained before it's variants can be learned. However, because of such versatility, this jutsu only works in the range of a half mile.

Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]
Official Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The Shinobi does the necessary hand seals, draws Chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the Shinobi will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Guild Description: See official description.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Just as his justu ended, Luciano saw that his crow clone arrived with a document in his hand. After taking the document from the clone, the crow clone dispersed into several crow who themselves poof away from existence. "okay well I guess after I do do one last mission i'll be heading out then. Watching his other clone poof away, Luciano left.

[exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 am
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 445 :: Stamina 95 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

Ibara strolled casually towards the dojo, both hands in the pockets of his jacket with his new headband glistening brightly in the mid-afternoon sun. He walked toward the door of the dojo biting gently on his lip deep in thought. What was the best wait to start his training? He figured he probably should do some chakra meditation or something. Ibara shrugged as he finally reached the entrance to the academy. He had been here thousands of times before but this was the first time as an actual shinobi of the village hidden in the leaves. It was a new experience one he hoped would last him a long time and not get dull or boring. He removed his right hand from his pocket and pushed the door open slowly. The cool air of the academy came out and kissed his face. It was pretty warm outside but the air in the academy was cold and it felt good.

Ibara stepped into the dojo removing his sandals before he entered and noted there were quite a few, actually a lot of shinobi here. He walked passed them all nodding to a few here and there. He didn't care for conversation at the moment he was on a mission, that mission was to get strong so he would be recognized. After searching for a while he found an empty part of the dojo in the academy he walked slowly toward it then sat down. He sat cross legged on the floor and place his hands on his knees as he began to meditate forcing his chakra through his body. It wasn't working so well trying to force it around so h calmed himself slightly allowing the chakra to flow rather than be pushed. Ibara felt his chakra flow steady and then become fluid. It was a great sensation.

[Basic training: Meditate 1/5]

He continued to let it flow for a while enjoying the calming property it had on him. He had been stressed lately. Although outwardly cool he was anything but on the inside. He had a lot to live up to. He was a prodigy of the Yamanaka clan. Respected throughout the Village hidden in the leaves his clan expected him to perform, and well. Either way, none of that mattered now. He focused in again on his chakra movement deciding the next action should be settling his chakra. First he tried settling it into the palm of his hand. His chakra manifestation was a bit embarrassing to him but he couldn't afford to let it bother him right now. Focusing deeply into the palm of his hand with his eyes closed he envisioned the chakra welling up in his hand. Slowly he opened his eyes and lo and behold the golden flower was there, with its petals falling to the floor. "Eh, I hate that." he mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes again.

[Basic training: Meditate 2/5]

Deciding to try two more chakra manifestation locations before he moved on to working on his hand seals, which he wanted to master to a point where he could only use one hand, he stood up slowly. This time he wanted to focus the chakra into his feet. He focused there, watching the chakra flow mentally toward his feet, he envisioned the chakra flowing through his legs down to the bottoms of his feet. Slowly he walked toward the little fountain in the dojo, just large enough to wade in but that was not what he intended to do at all. He climbed up on the lip of the fountain the slowly walked across the surface of the water to the other side. Feeling satisfied with the manifestation in his feet he sat back down and began to mediate once more.

[Basic training: Meditate 3/5]

This was boring but he felt to be a great sensor shinobi, as well as medical shinobi he needed to be able to control his chakra, and very well. So faithfully as he said he would do he began once more to focus on his chakra, flowing smoothly now, he began to focus on his other hand, the one that wasn't focused on before. envisioning the chakra in his hand he felt it, soft, gentle, much like him. Ibara figured it should be a lot like him, it was part of him. Once more opening his eyes and seeing the golden flower resting in his hand the petals lazily drifting to the floor Ibara raised his hand up so it was resting in front of his face. His chakra manifestation was curious although not that strange. His family did all work in or own flower shops. This included Ibara. As a prodigy in his clan he became an owner of his own flower shop at a very young age, guided by his father Shouske Yamanaka of course. He closed his hand gently on the flower and it disappeared. Ibara then stood up and looked around the dojo before beginning the final step of his training.

[Basic Training: Meditate 4/5]

Ibara now standing looked down at his hands, and folded them in on each other as if praying. "Snake." he said quietly to himself. He from there turned his palms inward and extended his pinky fingers. "Dragon. from there he turned his palms back down and extended his index fingers and thumbs to the ceiling of the dojo. "Tiger." He paused there looking at his hands he thought to himself. "There has to be a way to speed this up." He began forming single hand seals, just half of the sign feeling no different than using both hands he shrugged. "I guess that should work. Lets go find a new jutsu to test it with." Ibara strolled over to a stack of scrolls with jutsu inscribed in them.

[Basic Training: Meditate 5/5]

Ibara strolled over to the scrolls finding one that looked good almost instantly. "Kage bunshin no jutsu." Ibara lifted the scroll from the table and strolled over to the area he had been meditating in. opening the old scroll carefully as to not rip the scroll. Ibara peered inside, reading first searching for hand seals, it showed only one. It appeared to be a cross of the middle and index finger. "Ram." Ibara noded and placed the scroll carefully down on the ground.

[Kage Bunshin no Jutsu 1/2]

Ibara lifted both of his hands up and held them in front of his chest in the hand seal required. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" a loud pop sound rung in his ears and a large puff of smoke appeared next to him. Slowly the smoke cleared away and a shadow clone emerged. It was, very accurate, it was Ibara to a tee even down to his shiny new headband. "Well that was easier than I thought." He slapped his clone a high five then bent down and picked up the scroll once more. He carried the scroll back to the table and sat it down gently on the table and began to search for a new jutsu to learn.

[Kage Bunshin no Jutsu 2/2]

He spotted another one almost immediately and read the title to the scroll standing next to him. "Shunshin no Jutsu." He turned with the scroll and his clone and returned to his training spot. This would be his last Jutsu learned for now, he was getting quite fatigued, all this chakra focus took a lot of effort and he was getting a tad fatigued. He opened the scroll and was quite glad to see none of those pesky hand signs were required for this one. He nodded to his clone while focusing his chakra. "Tell me how I do." he said to the clone and began to focus his chakra into his feet and legs up to his knees.

[Shunshin no Jutsu 1/2]

After doing so Ibara looked to his clone and crouched down opening his hand and gently placing his fingertips on the ground. Ibara didn't say a word, a cloud of dust flew up around him. The clone blinked and Ibara was gone. The clone looked around for Ibara he had no clue where Ibara went. "Up here." standing on top of the fountain on one leg balancing on it Ibara laughed down at the clone. "I guess it worked huh?" The clone replied back to Ibara "Yeah." in Ibara's own voice. It was strange for Ibara to hear his own voice but he shrugged it off and watched as his clone began to imitate what Ibara had done moments before. Bewildered he looked up as the clone appeared standing on his shoulders with his arms crossed.

[Shunshin no Jutsu 2/2]

Ibara demanded his clone get off him and it had. Leaping down to the floor performing a front flip and landing in a crouch the clone stood up. Ibara not to be shown up by, well... Himself.. Did the same. He tapped the clone gently on the shoulder. "What do you say we take a break?" The clone nodded to Ibara in agreement and both walked over to the wall and pressed their backs up against it and slid down letting out synchronized sighs of relief.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:23 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00017,820
‡ Chakra :652/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

And it was with that moment, such simple and elegant words spoken by his student, that Masahiro's mind settled and he returned to the zen he quite normally held. His stare softened and he looked down into his hands, eyeing the piece that she had handed him. To truly enjoy and inspect the craftsmanship and the amount of pain that she had to fight through just to get to this point in the control of her abilities. His student reminded him so much of himself as he began to relearn the ways of the Clan Hatake. A genuine smile came now to his face as he took his free hand and placed it on her shoulder and neck, giving the young woman a smile as he leaned his head forward and bumped his headband against hers in the motion.

"Hyourin Annalisa, you are like your mother in a sense I could never describe as such to you. But I fear, being a Kunoichi with these gifts you will never be able to truly hold to the words you have spoken. Our very way speaks of our gifts of destruction, my student, though our reasons for doing such things as we do is often to protect those we most care about or to prevent the open conflict that has oft plagued our world. We cannot live without the destruction and damnation we seek to end. I fear even worse that in time you will resent me for the things I will make you do with your gift. Just as I resent myself for every life I am forced to take in the name of Country, Survival, and protection." The torn jounin spoke as he pulled his head back from that of his student, patting her shoulder as he turned around and inspected the crush of people within the academy.
[ 1/4 ]

"These grounds are more and more crowded as the days pass. Not just in those who have become shinobi, but in students. Such is a good thing, but too it is a curse. Because I know one day each student will take a life, many will regret its necessity. Few will relish in it and begin to thirst for blood. Then there will be those... Annalisa, you are lucky, so very lucky. In these recent events you've not had to take a life, but instead with your skills you focus moreso on healing those who are hurt." He interrupted himself, not wanting to think of himself and those who share his duality.

Masahiro then stopped altogether and turned his head, taking note of a young blonde man in the area, training his abilities to the fullest. This made the jounin smile before he turned back to the moment at hand. He felt an odd sense of situational awareness as he looked into the eyes of Annalisa, each ruffle of the trees in the wind and the sounds of combat in the distance. Sparring matches.
[ 4/4 ]
Technique Learned:
Shunkan no Hagane - Sensory Information

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Azeiel The Fallen

dreadno

Kiko_Alacran

fayth nailo

[ Techniques Learned: ]
○ Sensory Information
Simple :: B-Rank

[Techniques Utilized:]

[Techniques Active:]
Seal of the Celestial Boddhi [ 195/195 Chakra ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:28 am
User Image
Annalisa Cambria Hyourin
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Suiton ‡ Fuiton ‡
‡ Genin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00000
AC: 00100
‡ Chakra :---/270 ‡ Stamina :---/270‡

She fell still for a time as she felt his hand touch her neck and shoulder. It was such an odd gesture for such a stoic man. Her thought was furthered when he put his forehead to hers and began speaking. She was glad that her head was down because as he began speaking she felt the burning sting of tears. Blinking quickly she tried to force her eyes not to water. She knew that his words were true to him but she would not let them hold true for her. Cam also knew that he had said and done things that would likely make her cringe. What he said, he did to prepare her for the outside world.

"I do not pretend that violence and destruction aren't necessary to protect that which you hold dear. I know that one day I will call forth powers that could shake the foundation of my being. I am not a mindless senseless machine like those who used their fear as a reason to purge the lands of my family. I have a respect for my gift as will as the gifts of others, i just choose to use mine differently." she spoke to him as he pulled his head back from hers and began to turn away. She knew that her words may well have fallen on deaf ears but as long as she she understood the truth in her heart she would be okay.

When he turned away to resume his training she made her leave bank to the area she had been training at before. The corner had been quiet and conducive to her thought and mediation that her training had required. Solemnly she walked back, passing random nin as they honed their skills and bettered themselves for the future. She would not forget what masahiro had said but she would not let it drag her down. Pushing a small smile to her lips she sat back down and pulled herself into a relaxed position on the floor and began to clear her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :706/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

Masahiro stood rooted in place as his student began to walk away, he watched her for a few moments as she moved away and went to sit down and began to meditate. A soft sigh passed his lips as he made his way towards the practice targets that had been arranged for stray bursts of ninjutsu. As he approached the target doll he drew his sakabato to the forefront on his hip, hand gripping the hilt as he tilted it slightly upwards. The motion was far from alien to him, instead it was at home with his sense of honour and action. It was the beginning of Iajutsu, of the art of swordplay to which his life had been subscribed. A silent throb worked it's way through his nerves and down to his primary hand, prying a sense of readiness through his body.
[ 2/4 ]

Masahiro took his eyes off the target for the briefest of moments, tracking the movements of others and making sure none would step into his way. He dropped his stance, spreading his legs out while placing his left leg out behind him. The dust settled behind him as he began to feel his chakra arc out of his body, in simple manifestation as he focused on the ability at hand. In a blazing instant Masahiro had taken a step forward, drawing the blade from it's sheath, drawing it in a downward arc against the grain of the doll's throat. He watched as the blade pierced, sliding downwards and causing the head of the doll to simply fall from place. Moments afterwards another slice cut through the head of the doll, dropping it to the ground in two perfect halves. He took a moment to examine the course through the head that the second blow had taken. It was as clean as if a blade had done the work, but bore no cross-grain derision that a blade would have given.
[ 4/4 ]
Technique Learned:
Shunkan no Hagane - Twin Blade

Sliding back up to stance the jounin looked towards the target, sliding his blade upwards he dug half way through the target's arm, cutting the bamboo in a pinpoint strike. The strike took down to the core wood at the base of the arm. A sliver of this core wood would find it's way out of the doll and against the cobblestones on the ground. Then the Hatake took his blade and with a quick spiral movement, twisting around behind himself he delivered another below the neckline of the target. This movement connected slicing down through what would have been the collarbone. Then stepping backwards he turned to lunge forward, twisting his blade as he pushed it through the doll's stomach, turning and withdrawing out from the left side of the doll's body.
[ 2/4 ]

When the wrenching motion pulled the blade free Masahiro turned and stomped his foot into the doll's chest. This motion was defined in his mind as a method of preventing a potentially living foe from lunging into him while distancing the two of them. To simulate the distance made Masahiro let his foot slide back a gently, carrying him three foot backwards, his assumed target would fall back. His body then adjusted forward as he threw himself into another cast of his blade, attacking the shoulder, slicing down to the bone level of the doll. As the blade passed 'flesh' he dug it inward and down, using the base of the blade to cut through the chest cavity, straw strewn everywhere around the damage. A sigh of relief passing his lips as he stepped back.
[ 4/4 ]
Technique Learned:
Brush Stroke

Suddenly an image passed before his eyes. His first assignment as a shinobi, one that had turned sour, quick. They had been attacked by a pair of missing-nin and their jounin was separated from them. Masahiro had been forced to kill. The same wound he had just inflicted upon the straw doll, but now instead of straw pouring forth Masahiro the visage of blood. His own mind blurring for a moment as he leaned into the wrecked doll.

Azeiel The Fallen

dreadno

Kiko_Alacran

fayth nailo

○ Twin Blade
○ Brush Stroke

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

кansuke❦Uchiha» The Hitokiri Shinigami
【 Konoha Adviser 】|| 【 Jounin 】|| 【 CP 490/570 】|| 【 SP 235/315 】
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXGrunting in annoyance, Kansuke lifted the sword from his nephews arm, rather annoyed that it broke so easily, he hadn't actually meant to do so; but he supposed it could just be set back into it's normal position. His thought process was interrupted when he heard the sounds of crackling flames from behind him. Turning his head slightly he just managed to catch a glimpse of his nephews large white fireball, something that made him wince slightly before the fireball consumed his form. Letting out a soft, almost silent grunt of annoyance Kansuke patted himself over, feeling for the various burns while he was hidden within the aftermath of the fireball. With that done he dissapeared, appearing behind Masaru silently with a single Shunshin. Jumping upwards slightly Kansuke channeled a large amount of chakra into his blade, bringing it down upon Masaru in an instant. Should it connect properly the blade would easily cut through Masaru's armor and most likely result in a deep wound in the boys armor. With that done he would flip backwards, landing perfectly on his feet before shooting yet another green fireball at his nephew, using his cracked sword as a catalyst.

[2/15 - Sharingan]

XXXXX-- "--" --

Misguided One

"And the world shall know,
no greater evil than my malevolence"

Hachiware [ Helmet Breaker ]
Complex :: Rank B
This overhead blow is designed to go THROUGH a person, horse, and armor, all in one blow, by utilizing one’s chakra to actively sharpen the blade of your weapon. However, this fine point chakra manipulation creates crevices in the blade of your weapon, effectively making it useless after the fact, as any parrying blow would cause the rigid workings of the blade to crack entirely.
• This technique breaks most normal weapons.
• This technique can be blocked by an equal level bukijutsu or broken by Kai.
• This technique can only ‘kill’ if the opponent is willing, otherwise it merely wounds/incapacitates if not blocked.

Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]
Official Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The Shinobi does the necessary hand seals, draws Chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the Shinobi will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Guild Description: See official description.

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. See Ninjutsu information thread for full limitations on the technique.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Feeling a bit rested and ready to train some more Ibara gently tapped his clone on the shoulder. He felt a rush as Ibara's chakra seemed to rush through his clones chakra circulatory system before resting in the clones "mind." Ibara blinked and thought to himself. "Well that was strange." the clone looked at him and Ibara heard him think it before he said it. "Did you say something? Ibara said to his clone. "No.. but wait." once more Ibara thought to himself. 'Can you hear this?' the clone looked at him as though he were speaking out loud and thought back. 'Yes..' Ibara looked down then back up. 'Seems to be telepathy, I can hear what you think and you what I think.' The clone nodded as though that were perfectly normal and they both stood back up prepared to train some more.

[Yamanaka Clan Telepathy 1/1]

Once more Ibara walked back to the fountain inside the academy and sat next to it cross legged. Ibara again placed his hands on his knees and entered the meditative state. He felt the chakra flowing quickly through his body and allowed it to flow.

[Basic Training: Meditate 1/5]

It was time to focus on chakra outside and around the body extend the chakra beyond himself himself. Ibara let the chakra lick out not allowing it to go too far but far enough for his clone to see the results. As the clone looked upon Ibara he saw not one but many golden flower petals falling around Ibara. The clone remained silent not allowing himself to think about anything as to not interrupt Ibara.

[Basic Training: Meditate 2/5]

Ibara opened his eyes and looked up standing slowly seeing what the clone already had. He sighed softly seeing the results of his meditation but not allowing it to deter him from continuing his training. It was time to retract the chakra he had extended beyond his body. For all intents and purposes this should be a bit harder than letting it out. He sighed in deep concentration and focused on the chakra emanating from himself. Ibara not exactly 'forcing' the chakra back into him but more so gently pulling it back imagining his hands grabbing onto threads and reeling it in.

[Basic Training: Meditate 3/5]

Once the chakra was back to its normal flow Ibara decided it was time to work on his hand seals. He placed his hands into the boar seal to start, then rapidly began firing off the two handed seals. Boar, rat, monkey, tiger, dragon, ram he stopped and removed a hand. The remaining hand stayed in front of his chest, he extended the index and middle finger up curling the remaining down into a fist and said 'Kai.' The shadow clone he had created earlier vanished once more in a puff of smoke producing yet another loud pop.

[Basic Training: Meditate 4/5]

Ibara looked down at his hand and placed it back at his side before returning it, he would attempt to make another Kage Bunshin but this time he would use only half of the hand seal. One hand in front of him half of the ram sign in place Ibara shouted. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" a loud pop followed and another shadow clone appeared before Ibara. Ibara thought 'Can you hear this?' The clone stared blankly at him waiting for orders. "I guess when I released the other clone the telepathy was released as well."

[Basic Training: Meditate 5/5]

Ibara figured he'd train on of his clan's signature techniques next he began to stroll over to the fountain and placed his hands in the water cupping out a bit of the water. He lifted it carefully while letting the chakra flow from his hands shaping the water into a sphere that floated slightly off of the palm of his hand. This sphere showed several actually hundreds, no thousands of little blips on it. Ibara figured each blip represented a person in the village as they moved around some lazily others more rapidly. Looking at the water in his hand he assumed the outside of the sphere represented the boarders of Konoha and the inside where thousands upon thousands of little blips danced around was everything inside the boarders. Handy jutsu to say the least.

[Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] 1/1] Learned

Ibara gently placed his hands back into the water allowing the sphere to re assimilate with the water before removing his hands again and wiping them absent mindedly on his shorts. Ibara after feeling his hands were sufficiently dry began to walk toward the pile of scrolls once more in search of more things to learn, he would learn as much as he could as fast as he could to get the boring stuff out of the way.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 755/890 ll Stamina 400/400
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Quote:

User Image
XXXXXMasaru would smile as he watched his uncle's form get covered by his flames but be saddened somewhat. Yes he wanted to test his abilities, but he didn't really want to hurt him. As he landed and watched the smoke and dust clear from where his fireball had hit, he would hear a noise behind him, one of a quick movement of clothing and such. 'Tsk.' As he spun on his heal he started to bring his arms up to a defensive 'X' formation, the sleeves of his robe sliding back revealing the steel plated gloves and arm-guards. However, with his uncle having jumped, he had to twist himself in a bit offsetting form to block the attack. As the swing came down the blade would meet with the steel arm-guards with a loud ring of metal crashing against metal. However, even as he tried his best to stay afoot, the fact that he was in a weird position, and the added bonus of how strong his uncle was plus he was in the air caused him to loose his footing. His back foot slipping from under him, Masaru's arms would start to spread and the blade would slide trough the new gap and cut into his arms before arc into his armor with another defining clang, even more so as the force of the strike sent the male into the ground even harder.

XXXXXEven with most of the blow being cushioned, the sword still ate a bit into his armor before being stopped by the Nitinol plating underneath. Nonetheless, it still knocked the breath out of Masaru. With a quick gasp for air and through squinted eyes, he would see his uncle leaping back in preps for another attack, soon confirmed as he saw the male take a sharp inhale. With a grunt, Masaru would kick his legs up and use that momentum to push his body up, placing his hands against the ground as he flipping himself into the air via backflip, watching as the fireball destroyed the ground where he once was. As he landed in the crater that the fierce flames just created, he would hold out his hand as if to put the spar on pause. "It would seem you have awakened your eyes, uncle. I am glad. I am surprised that it happened so fast really. Guess I am the only one that has been a challenge so far." Masaru would chuckle a bit before his hand reached inside his cloak and grabbed his katana before unsheathing it and holding it out for his uncle to come get. "Your sword is at it's limits. Here, take one of mine to replace it. I am sorry that it happened. It wasn't my intention to destroy your property."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image
Sacreia Toshigowa

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

Sacreia entered the academy at a very slow pace, she really wasn't up for the training session that was about to happen but at least she might be able to train in peace after telling that genin boy to stay out of her way. Sighing to herself she made her way into the middle of the largest part of the academy. Standing there with her hands in her pockets thinking of what she wanted to start with first. Watching everyone around her she noticed the Uchiha girl that her sensei spoke of. Watching her for a few minutes she then turned her head watching more of the students around her. She then noticed another young girl she must of been a ice user of sorts, that or her body was just cold. Shaking her head she went about her task that she was going to do.

Sacreia then turned as if she was going to leave without even begin her training instead she plopped down and began to unwrap her hands. stretching them out after being wrapped up so long she smiled a bit evil-like and fixed her attention on the doorway leading out of the academy. She thought it would be funny to start off torturing the next person that made their way trough the door. Placing her hands into her bags filled with molding clay she began to work.

Bakuton: Kure-Hoshuu Kuchi [ Explosive Release: Clay Mending Mouths ] 1/5

Sacreia smiled some as her hands took some clay into each palm, the mouths there began chewing the clay as if it were gum. She pictured in her head her clay being molded into her own little art creations; bugs that could fly, spiders that could crawl and stick to things like if they had glue on them. So many creations that she could create if she put her mind to it. As he mouths in her hands worked the clay around she started putting little bit of her chakra into it little by little almost like adding a little bit of water to a dough to soften it up a little bit.

Bakuton: Kure-Hoshuu Kuchi [ Explosive Release: Clay Mending Mouths ] 2/5

Her hands still meddling with the chakra filled clay. She could feel the clay taking form slightly in the mouths but it wasn't time yet she had to keep working at the clay she knew when it was right and this was not it. Feeling the clay with the mouths on her hands she couldn't help but think back to when she was a kid and her father telling her about the traits to her family and telling her that one day she too would be as good as or even greater then he was. It put a smile on her face knowing that she above all others in her household was destined to be great.

Bakuton: Kure-Hoshuu Kuchi [ Explosive Release: Clay Mending Mouths ] 3/5

While she continued to pour very tiny amounts of chakra into her clay she started to daydream about all the explosions she would create and how many people would run and hide from her. Not even caring or realizing she let out a slight sadistic laugh. Her thoughts carrying away most of her sanity that she may have had left. She enjoyed the feeling of fear she loved the fact that she could hold the life of people in her hands and crush it if she so well chose to.

Bakuton: Kure-Hoshuu Kuchi [ Explosive Release: Clay Mending Mouths ] 4/5

Finally snapping back to reality she could feel the clay she had molded in her hands was perfect consistency. Closing her hands almost in a fist she protruded two balls of clay they were no bigger then a golf ball. Smiling to herself she started to think of creations that she could make with just this tiny sized ball of clay. placing it back into the bags she released the chakra from it not really wanting it to explode just had to make sure she was doing her family proud by being able to still do this with no issues.

Bakuton: Kure-Hoshuu Kuchi [ Explosive Release: Clay Mending Mouths ] 5/5 [finished]

Sacreia looked around again at everyone in the room then turned back to the door. Now that she was all warmed up she might as well start working on certain skills. Smiling to herself she took some more clay into her hands letting her mouths work them up. She then pulled out her hands from her bags holding em out as tiny birds the size of a hummingbirds lay in each palm. They took off out of her palms and into the air before exploding into the air by the snap of her fingers. She couldn't help but watch her creations in the air. Made her kinda feel sad to watch them explode. Standing now she stuck her hands back in the bags thinking of other creations she could make with this move. Giggling to herself she made a couple of spiders which she placed on the ground they went and scuttled to the door waiting for the first person to walk in through the door just to scare them with her little explosions.

Shī Wan [ C1 ] 1/1 (Learned)

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
C1 spiders x2♠
*List here*♠
*List here*♠
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Azeiel The Fallen

Wolfe Nailo

fayth nailo

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

кansuke❦Uchiha» The Hitokiri Shinigami
【 Konoha Adviser 】|| 【 Jounin 】|| 【 CP 490/570 】|| 【 SP 235/315 】
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXFeeling the metal of his blade come in contact with his nephews arm guards rather roughly Kansuke gave a slight smile of amusement, glad that the technique worked as plan. It was originally meant to cut completely through the armor and body, but with how strong the armor was that Masaru wore...he wasn't too surprised with that development. Watching as the boy dodged the fireball he launched at him Kansuke gave a slight smile, glad that he was able to think fast enough to do such a thing. Seeing the blood dripping rather heavily from the boys forearms Kansuke raised an eyebrow, shaking his head in annoyance before stopping whatever he was preparing to do next. He was however surprised when Masaru held out one of his own Katana's to him, though he was happy considering he didn't really have that many funds right at the moment. "I appreciate it kiddo...however let us take a break from this spar for now hm? We'll call it a draw, that way you can patch your forearms up, then we may continue with another spar if you so wish it." With that said he grasped the sword from his nephew, nodding his head in thanks before re-sheathing it in his own sheath.

[3/15 - Sharingan]

XXXXX-- "--" --

Misguided One

"And the world shall know,
no greater evil than my malevolence"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :760/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

"You guys remain here and train your jutsu for a few moments, I have some things I must take care of at the Dojo. I promise I will return shortly." Masahiro said as he made a quick exit.

"Just don't kill or maim each other." He said tilting his head off to one side with a stark smile.

Azeiel The Fallen

dreadno

Kiko_Alacran

fayth nailo

Kazuraii

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games