Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"Easy speedy this is a day long mission... but yes let us be off." He said bowing to the Raikages assistant before walking to the gate. "We are going to the mountains, don't get lost white eye." He said with a smile as he exited to the gates to head into lightning country.

(exit)

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

AC: 1400, Ryo: 700  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"Yea I'm right behind you ya inky twit," Shurui said following after his friend to the gate.
[Exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri nodded at Doki."I'm sure I'll be fine... I'll take it east for the rest of the day." Demetri stood with her help and walked over to the benches and just sat."Thank you for your assistance Doki..."He said to her as he laid back on the bench. He felt cold and remembered he still didn't have his shirt. So he did the handsigns for shadow clones and two appeared but they were as hurt as he was."Suck it up guys, You go get me a shirt and pants."He pointed to on eof them."And you...i recieved info from the clone i sent to pick up my headband so he got dispersed go take his place and get my headband."He then looked over at the clone Sukai left, "Hey Sukai, come over here."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

{Clone}
Sukai's clone looked over at Demetri and walked over to him. "What's up Demetri? How are you feeling?" The clone asked as it walked up to him.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri just looked up at her and once again the lights shined behind her making her look like an angel again but he knew she was merely a clone. But it made him chuckle and he knew it could make her blush even if it was a clone."You look like an angel again."He said with a smile and a laugh but when he laughed his side hurt alot so he stopped and turned to Sukai again."So why did you hit me with that jutsu?" He said jokingly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

{Clone}
Sukai's eye twitched slightly at being called angel. She pinched his neck at the pressure point closing her eyes, by how hard she was touching it he should've flinched and squirmed at the pain. "Don't call me angel . . .the only one that can call me nicknames other than Sky is my boyfriend." She said flatly. Sukai didn't like being blunt or mean but when it came to she pushed her shyness away. Also the clones weren't all as patient with others like the original.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri winced at the pain since he had just been mauled by a wind jutsu he was already in pain. He sat up quickly which made him start coughing again."I think I like the original better, no offense." He said with a chuckle."And technically I didn't call you an angel I said you look one." He then stood and felt a bit woozy when one of his clones arrived with a change of clothing."You might want to turn around." And without waitng he quickly changed his pants and put a shirt on.He then looked over at her and noticed the trenchcoat."Why do you wear that?" he asked he rindicating the coat.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

{Clone}
"Ah!!!! At lease wait for me to turn away!" She squealed slightly blushing as she covered her eyes with her pale hands, the wrap around her left arm snagging slightly on a chain of her trench coat so she shut them tightly. "Well us clones are Sukai without her timidness getting in the way." She smirked fiddling with her snag with her eyes closed. I saw way to much skin, Sukai's going to be taken back at this. . . "You know, Shiro might just kick your a** for this." Sukai's clone commented lightly waiting for him to finish it turned then looked at the roof.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri smirked."You didn't see that much." He said jokingly. Demetri wore a thin fiber armor on his legs so when he changed she really didn't see to much. He nodded as she told him why she was like that."I can see that, but her timidness is a part of her, it's what makes her...nevermind."As he finsihed buttoning up everything. he had a confused look on his face."Shiro?..."He didn't really remember meeting someone named shiro...maybe it was they guy with the ink stuff."Oh well I'm not really worried about that kind of stuff." Demetri stomach growled."Wow I'm hungry..guess almost dying does that."He said sarcastically."He turned to the clone Sukai."I'm going to eat, wanna join?"He knew she was a clone but he didn't really care, he was hungry.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

{Clone}
Looking back at him she replied. "Well it wouldn't matter to me, I'm just a clone. Theirs really no point for me eating. But then again I have nothing better to do, I was made to do whatever was needed in the area. And you look like you need a friend." The clone laughed turning towards him putting her hands on her hips from underneath the trench coat. "Also, if she was aiming for you it would've killed you. When the whirlwind came towards you it was only one third of its power."

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri chuckled at her comment."Ow that really hurt, But it's funny...I was thinking the same thing about you ...angel."He said with a wink as he picked up his arm guards and such. He wasn't afraid of being pinched this time cause he was ready. last time he was caught off guard, didn't think clones had split personalities."Oh ya, I let that hit me." He said as he chuckled and walked out to the plaza to get something to eat.

[Exit to plaza]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 pm
[Exits to Plaza]  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 am
Fuyu went to the back of the dojo outside where she did all her training, it was her secret spot where she did everything dangerous away from the Gennin and villagers. Plus it saved repairing the dojo every time she trained,"Alright, lets see if I still have it, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Forming ten shadow clones Fuyu cracked her knuckles as she readied to go at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:28 am
Fuyu went at the first clone as it came at her with Shou-Geki-Shou [ Rising Impact Palm ] Fuyu formed a seal and performed two techniques Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi [ Clone Spinning Heel Drop ] and Bunshin Taiatari [ Clone Body Blow ]. Fuyu tossed three clones up into the air as she charged the opposing clone and sent one above her down onto it as well as the other three smashing the clone into the ground. Charging the second by slicing at it with Hien [ Flying Swallow ] and sending it up into the air with the chakra swipe she threw her blade behind the opponent as she disappeared and reappeared behind the clone throwing it into the ground with a slash of her blade and ending it.

The clones prepared and launched twenty kunai with explosive pouches while Fuyu was coming down using Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu [ Cherry Blossom Blizzard Technique ]. Fuyu having to dodge left and right with small bursts of chakra landed safely and stressed, she distracted the clones with Isshi Resshin [ One-fingered Earthquake ] sending a huge crack in the earth towards the opponents to deal with. She flashed and appeared behind one clone demolishing it with the Raiken Fist technique encompassing wind chakra to send it flying up, she used the Kage Buyou and appeared behind it. "Shishi Rendan!" Slamming her foot into the clones back as she returned with a backhanded palm strike to the stomach, Fuyu slammed her fist into the clones chest to send it flying downwards and ended it with an axe kick to the solar plexus crushing it into a crater in the ground. As the clone previously crushed by the Shadow Clone Taijutsu charged her with a Tsuuten Kyaku from above, its leg slamming down, Fuyu charged chakra in her fist and slammed it into the clones attack creating an explosion and sending them apart,"Oukashou!" Flipping backwards as the explosion separated the two she grabbed a clone in a jumping limb grab between her legs. She snapped the limb with her muscles as she wrenched it out of place and flipped off causing the clone to explode. With three down she had seven left, licking her lips Fuyus blood got excited, being a mother it had been forever since she fought and bottling up that boiling fuel in her blood it was like melting ice in her veins. As she caught a clone charging Fuyu dropped low and swept her foot across to trip the clone then brought her other foot across on the rebound in a heel kick to the face. The clone falling onto her outstretched shin, Fuyu flashed forwards and smashed that same shin and knee into the clones body and sent it flying into the air. Flashing up Fuyu delivered a heel drop downwards and flashed back to the ground as she delivered another knee strike upwards and flashing halfway up ended it with a second heel drop into the ground. Dusting off her hands Fuyu smiled, there were still five left.

[Konohagakure no Taijutsu finished Learned]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 am
It was now when Fuyu would switch it up a little and start working on finishing her Tame Za Kyokudo. The first clone approached and unleashed with Resu Tame Taibu, Fuyu already knowing this technique grabbed the clones punch and parried it to the side as she pulled the clone in and slammed her elbow strike into its skull,"Hyoushi Tentou!" The clone recovered quickly with a chakra filled punch towards Fuyu, still a little dazed using Rosutoai. Fuyu slid her foot back behind the clones left side as she dodged the attack and countered by slamming her knee into the clones back,"Rinten Atemi, Rokettokobushi!" Although it was meant for the stomach it could be used just as easily from behind, as Fuyu coated her fist in chakra and slammed it into the falling clones back slinging it off into the woods and destroying it. Fuyu slid around quick though in a pivot and headed for another clone, the enemy preparing Tsuyoi Senkou. She jumped towards the side of the clone to dodge its attack as she did a knee strike to the face and palm strike to the back of the head at the exact same time,"Assai Hiza!" The clone behind it attempted to strike with an over head heel drop using Kire Ono and allow the struck clone to recover. Fuyu did not agree with this plan though and retaliated,"Kouki Roketto!" Ducking low Fuyu flashed right beneath the clone and struck upwards with a chakra coated fist into the clones stomach. Sending it flying upwards she appeared behind the clone and slammed a heel drop kick into the back of its head and drove it to the ground. As the previous clone ready for more lunged toward her Fuyu swung her leg in a sweeping kick knocking the clone off of its feet. Half way through her pivot she kicked upwards at the clones head with her back foot and sent the clone up high smashing its skull in,"Saidohandou!" With three clones left Fuyu had one move left to try on the one in front of her as it charged, her body surging with chakra. "Tejina Kinpaku!" Charging the last three she sent a huge round house kick to the first clone and shattered its skull on impact. the clone behind it also caught the kick and went flying rolling on the ground and digging up a huge trench in its wake. One left and she was now pumped by the chakra coating her body,"Lets go..."
[Tame Za Kyokudo Finished Learned]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games