Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:27 am
Hehehehehe... Oh Winter. Who ever said that alcoholism trip was your traumatization. That was just some bonus fun whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:26 am
Does some one need trip wires set up in thier house again?... Or does someone new need it?

<3 And Oh You Anbu Boys aren't going to have too long to rest when you get back... I have something SPECIAL Planned for you guys. I assure you though... You will enjoy the suffering that will happen cause the Reward is GREAT.

.... And I really don't feel like 50 posts of Chakra Training... I am too lazy for that... *whines*

And new person who I do not know the name of because my memory is that of a gold fish, Welcome to the Village.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 am
SINIKU!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

(glomped)  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 am
Hello Yoko.

How goes the colossus slaying?  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 am
Flawed Anubis
Does some one need trip wires set up in thier house again?... Or does someone new need it?

<3 And Oh You Anbu Boys aren't going to have too long to rest when you get back... I have something SPECIAL Planned for you guys. I assure you though... You will enjoy the suffering that will happen cause the Reward is GREAT.

.... And I really don't feel like 50 posts of Chakra Training... I am too lazy for that... *whines*

And new person who I do not know the name of because my memory is that of a gold fish, Welcome to the Village.

Oh, don't worry about forgetting my name -- I do it to others all the time. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:13 am
Flawed Anubis
Hello Yoko.

How goes the colossus slaying?
finally done...but ganchou is going crazy so we trying to bind him at least long enough to get him back to Suna into the hospital.....oye....

on another note, those who you charged me with protecting are safe and ready to get moved back in. Now we all need to move back to suna to check in.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 am
I wanna know what that all qualified as? lol Can I use that for Combat? XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:37 am
shin is getting onto us about how many missions and kills we logged for this mission. I lost over 30 kills because the jashin were described as "too generic" to count for combat. only 4 missions, but 2 s and 2 a seeing as it was the second part of the campaign  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:39 am
what S rank and A rank? What the big guy count as? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:45 am
it was dissolve faction (zombies) leader agenda hold gates and intercept enemy recon. I dont think we get credit for lord jahsin. we couldnt have hurt him anyways....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am
We should get survival credit... ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 am
Qastor Sugino Sakada
We should get survival credit... ;-;
well that is true...lets wait to hear what AandOE gots to say....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Flawed Anubis

I know. >_< Chakra training, bah.

As for wires, anytime. Ganchou enjoys the exercises in flexibility. Add grenades to the wires for some added fun!

As for a mission, we are anxious and looking forward to it. Whoever said Gan wasn't crazy CLEARLY does not know how he rolls. He does what he wants, when he wants, for no reason. Of course, he still respects those stronger than him, and loves the village, so it works out.

@ San, Qastor

It's sort of true, the Jashin became generic mob-types after the first few individualized kills. Same with the desert-zombs  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:11 pm
Oh, and:

Danger! Ganchou life force @ 30% and dropping. Immediate medical response required!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:13 pm
WE KNOW!!!!! its why we evacing you!!!!!!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games