Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 am
Pure T0rture

Well, I wouldn't mind it personally 'cause drawing it sounds like a pain, but the shadows are against it. They've even convinced Shayde to edit his doodles to where they aren't necessarily what he sees in here. They entirely cut the palace and tombs out of his pictures altogether. It's as if they don't really want those from the neutral realm to know what's in here. Then again, neither does the light realm, Ephraim responded after a minute or so. Giving a soft sigh, he returned to being quiet again. If you don't recall it ever having been empty before leaving them, I would suggest looking around 'cause it's been empty since we were dragged back. I don't get why they'd snatch us back, but let someone else out if they were being overly cautious about something like the light realm catching onto our presence... The kid's name? Uh... They say his name was Veda and he was actually the twin to a demon called Jedah. Supposedly Jedah is a demon general that's stronger than Sedynn Ashani and Veda was in a league of his own among the demon kin. In short, they were outcasts among their own kind. The first time he was sealed within Pandora's Box with various other demon generals, princes, princesses, dukes, countesses and even two of the Seven Deadly Sins, Veda went in willingly as it would be time those demons would have to be with him. Jedah, on the other hand, only let himself be sealed so his brother wouldn't be lonely... The shadows said they've been piecing his two halves back together for a long time and they were finally able to complete the task. Unfortunately, with the power he wields will come more trouble than Sheik and them can handle. This is why they told me to tell you and Hades to protect him until he can become independent again. They also said to be prepared 'cause someone there isn't going to last long once they break through the barriers...

"I don't mind what you play so long as it's relaxing. I don't think Hades would mind you playing whatever you feel like playing either," Lucian smiled lightly while gently rubbing his hand against Truth's upper arms briefly. Sheik nodded in agreement with Trevor while Serai was gently brushing her fingertips against the dark bruising already forming up in the shape of a hand on Leviticus' neck. Runealis certainly hadn't restrained himself with that. Rather than dwell on it, however, Leviticus just shrugged it off while pulling his wife down to lay on the grass beside him with his gloved hand.

"If you choose to play something that includes holding a note for a while, just make Lulu sing for ya. He enjoys doin' a lil' singin' late at night when the moon gets bright," Sheik snickered playfully making Lucian stick his tongue out at them. Would it be a while or were they just testing the waters right now? There were too many to tell right now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:15 pm
Dantes river

all the more reason to protect him. If he was in the box, that kinda makes him family. Adra nodded, looking over to sky and the child. thanks for the answers, you can go on to sleep now. Rest well.

"I can do that." She nodded, smiling to herself as her violin and bow reformed in her hands. Smiling to herself as she placed the instrument on her shoulder and set the bow to strings, the faerie began to play. As she played, she couldn't help but glance back to the trees, wondering if the people still in the trees would recognize the music at all. After all, she hadn't learned anything new since she was a little girl. Forcing herself to look away, the faerie closed her eyes and dove into her playing more.

"Ah. The other lullaby"Rissa hummed, tucking some hair behind her ear as she began humming along.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 am
Pure T0rture

No problem. Take care of yourselves, Adra, Ephraim responded with a soft yawn before the shadows grew silent once again. The males of the group listened to the music being played and merely let the relaxation of their muscles go into effect seeing as nothing had happened thus far. Lucian's wolf ears, however, twitched slightly as a second violin faintly started up from somewhere in the trees. At the end of Lianna's song, a second song started up rather smoothly albeit wasn't from the two fae who were told to keep watch as the others returned for their leader's instructions. It made a few of them glance around, but this mysterious violinist didn't show themselves.

Veda, as small as he was, had opted to continue playing with Skylar's braids seeing as Hagen had accidentally slipped back into a light sleep at Lianna's playing of the violin and it wasn't like he could do much else right now without drawing too much attention. His hands stopped, however, and his gaze shifted over to Lianna and Hades still out in the grass. He's stopped breathing... No... He's flatlined. Birdie, the guy out by the faerie is broken. Will he be fixed too?

"The guy by the faerie is broken? What does that mean?" Lucian asked with a furrowed brow only to glance back out when he heard Leviticus and Serai slide nearer to where Runealis and Lianna were.

"You didn't push him too hard for that did you?"

"Hell no. I'd've been wrapped up in his memories before it actually killed him. I didn't do anything worthy of killing him. Sure it's stressful pulling up memories, but that's why I opted for this to be done in intervals," Leviticus hissed lowly while setting his ear against the Romanian's chest. They would've noticed any magic being shot at him and poisons didn't really work on him... Why had his breathing stopped? Why wasn't his heart beating? Removing his ear, he shook his head slightly at his wife before starting chest compressions. "What the heck is your issue, Sareila? You're makin' me look like the bad guy here..."

As Leviticus paused, Serai slid down her mask, inhaled deeply and breathed into Runealis' mouth. Not seeing even the slightest reaction, the eldest male Sheikah started up on trying to resuscitate the endless once again. "What did you two do?"

"We didn't do anything! He was just breathing a second ago and now he's not. Tyvinda, Sheik, keep your friends and children over there please. Fxckin' endless and their weird fxckin' ways..."

"Lianna! Come here already, slowpoke. He'll be fine so don't stress yourself," a childish male voice called from somewhere amongst the trees making one of the fae glance behind him whereas the other seemed focused on speaking quickly to a small butterfly. Once finished speaking, the female fae released the butterfly and glanced briefly at Lianna only to give a half-shrug as if to say she didn't know who the childish male voice was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 am
Dantes river

"h-hades?" Lianna frowned, holding his hand. Glancing to the forest when she heard the voice, she frowned. "If you've done something, fix it." She frowned, drying her tears only to glare at the forest.

Standing, Adra pulled Rissa along with him to the endless's side. "Wake up rune. You're scaring your girlfriend." He sighed shaking his head. "Should've known the shadows meant him. Damnit!"
"..... Lemme help.....?" Rissa mumbled, her hands lighting up with what looked to be a white flame. "Please...." She mumbled, glancing from Levi to Lianna.

"They can fix him, don't worry." Sky nodded, watching the small group around hades.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:46 am
Pure T0rture

Nodding slightly, Veda returned to playing with Skylar's braids as a dark blue teardrop shape started taking up a small space beneath his left eye. Do you like jesters and harlequins?

Tugging her husband's arm away from Runealis' chest, Serai glanced at Rissa. "Feel free to try, Miss Rissa. I'll also say that would be an incorrect assumption, Adra. His scars are vanishing. I only noticed that because of the one he's had since falling from the tree stitching itself into being nonexistant. It's possible his body naturally ceased those functions to finish healing what it hadn't finished before, but there was no dark energy coming from him but his own. If the shadows wanted to stop his functions, their energy would've been noticed. Like Leviticus said, the endless are a species no other species has intel on including the shadows. All we can really do is speculate on why his body regenerates the way it does even after death and the various other things it does."

"Quit with the damn blame game! While I would love to say my dad stressed him to the point his body just shut down or the shadows are being complete jackasses now that their kin is back within their safe embrace, there are factors that don't add up. For starters, with what Adra just said we can assume the shadows told him someone isn't going to make it through the night. While that isn't exactly encouraging, they wouldn't have suggested you and him act like guardians of Hagen's son if they were just going to kill Hades. There's no logic behind doing that. For two, I've seen my dad's abilities used on more than one occasion and-" Sheik interrupted irritably only to scowl when Trevor concluded what he was saying.

"His ability would've made it to where they'd become attached at the memories thus confused on which of them was which. From the time I was about six, he's mentioned things from someone else's memories due to having nearly lost himself within the memories of another. If it weren't for our mother, he would've been completely lost in a combination of memories that were and weren't his. The stress from that consumed the man he'd used the ability on thus killing him and it would've done the same to him. Once attached mentally, physically and spiritually, there's no going back making whoever dies first drag the other into death with them. If mother hadn't have separated our dad from the man, both would've died. It's the negative side effects of what he does. During his recovery time from that episode was the most detached and depressed he's ever been in my entire existence. It's also the nicest he'd ever been in my childhood. Sheik never really got to experience such an awkward relationship with him like I did and Sheila avoided him like the plague. By the time Sheik entered the picture, he was back to being this kind of guy who still only mentions things he'd learned from that man's memories. Other than that, he can just make people turn suicidal over reliving negative memories or feeling the pain and sorrow others have felt. He can't literally kill someone with just that gift alone 'cause he'd die too. All Sheikahs have a gift and that gift comes with rules and limits to what they can do."

"Exactly. Thanks for the interruption, Trevor."

"You're slow at talking. But yeah, if Sheik tells you my depression and suicidal tendencies were bad, our dad's were far worse. The only difference was who lifted us back on our feet. Ma doesn't exactly comfort you. It's more of a 'stop your sniveling' or 'what'cha cryin' about this time' kind of mannerism."

"I do not!"

"Do too."

"Do. Not."

"Do. So."

"Tintlet's here."

"That faerie princess the fae keep mentioning?" Sheik asked lightly while glancing over to the trees where a fair haired faerie in an elegant white dress was peeking out from behind a tree with a hand over her mouth as if overcome with shock and sadness at the same time. Trevor just scratched his neck at Runealis still not moving in the slightest.

"Ah. The one fae watcher reported him as dead and she isn't exactly happy about that then..."

"Heh... You always were bad at understanding me. I didn't do it, but I know he'll be fine. Give him some time and he'll be back to moving before the day is out. Or would you prefer him to sleep restlessly? Now come and find me, slowpoke, before they realize I'm gone. I want to give you something that'll help you remember us," the childish voice snickered only for a small white mask with black lines making a whirlpool-like effect on it to land by the trees. "I can't come near the house so you'll have to come to me in order to get it though. Please? They can't get past your barriers, the princess included so they're safe for now."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:44 am
Dantes river

"I'm not leaving him. she sighed, brushing her hand through his hair. "Besides. I didn't forget, I chose not to remember."
Nodding lightly, Rissa moved closer, placing a hand on him as the white energy spread to his body, trying to help heal him.
"I didn't mean the shadows killed him. They gave me a warning that someone was gonna go down and that I had to be ready." The demon murmured as he glanced briefly over to the forest.

"They're okay. Not as creepy as clowns" he shrugged, readjusting the baby.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Pure T0rture

We used to look like a jester or harlequin, not by choice mind you, but we hated clowns too... It was mostly 'cause only our brother would approach us in our demonic form and no one could tell it was really us. We gave up for a long time in making friends, but we then heard of a box that was about to be put into play and figured we could make friends there 'cause no one would really have a choice. We could've avoided it altogether, but Jedah always had friends around and they didn't like us. We could tell they were uncomfortable when our twin would bring us around... In the box, all of the upperclass demons were bound in chains and as uncomfortable as it was, we tried befriending those in the box... They made fun of us and how we looked like a harlequin since they knew we couldn't move. Considering one took the form of a clown, it was really juvenile, Veda murmured lightly while fiddling with the beads in Skylar's hair. Picking up some loose feathers, he stuck two of them in each of the beads only to smile up at him and give him as best a hug as his tiny little arms could. We're sorry, Skylar, for what is being drawn here because of us...

"They said once they break through the barriers. The barriers are still intact. Details, little crow, pay attention to the details. This wasn't something even the shadows could foresee. The Sheikah are shadows that guard the light and if our Seers couldn't see this coming, neither could the shadows. Unfortunately, Sheik and Sheila aren't as sensitive to what the shadows say as Leviticus, Tyvinda, Adramalech and myself are," Serai sighed before jumping slightly as Runealis jumped up with a knife drawn and Rissa pinned to the ground. Leviticus had jumped to and had caught ahold of his arm wielding the knife before he could take the full swing albeit he was sure to keep his gloved hand under the one without the glove.

"Calm down. Calm it on down. Runealis, you okay?" Leviticus breathed out while waiting for the Romanian to make any other action other than what he had. Instead of giving a vocal response, he turned on the elder Sheikah with a second knife making Serai flick a knife at him and making the one knife miss Leviticus' face by a couple inches as the second deflected the projectile.

"And this is the Runealis Sareila we met in our teen years... Wasn't expecting this to happen. You'd think he was heavier than this. Then again, you'd- Tch. Hidden blades near his feet like the ones he used to have near his hands. Get off me, ya fricking flea!" Attempting to use his feet to get Runealis off of on top of him, a slightly darker smile passed over the Romanian's face as his feet caught hold of Leviticus on him being pulled in one direction and ended up standing at Leviticus' feet whereas the Sheikah had an arm over his ribcage.

"Holy shxt, Batman."

"He didn't do any of this when you first brought him by the house."

"I'm guessing something's not quite right...?"

"I'm not sure anymore. I can't tell if he's a threat or not considering he hasn't necessarily killed anyone yet has beat the crap out of my dad and is now hugging Adra..."

"That's just weird. He was just smiling that murderous smile of his and now he looks like a puppy that's just found his master again. What's even worse is how he hasn't uttered a word since jumping up like that."

"I should've expected him to use that momentum to his advantage. He's such a flea, bouncing around like there's no effort involved. Is-is he healing your arm?" Leviticus grumbled after having watched the Romanian turn from homocidal into some innocent do-gooder that had jumped over Leviticus and immediately clung to Adramalech's arm like a leech. The only difference was how he seemed to specifically cling to the arm the crow demon would need healed and the scars on Runealis' very same arm seemed to reappear and start reopening instead of doing much else. At Leviticus' questions, the Romanian narrowed his eyes at him only to return to the cheerful expression he wore while dragging Adramalech over to Lianna and adding her arm to his embrace yet still never uttering a word.

"What's wrong with him?"

"My guess is it's his blackout spells. In his memories, there've been gaps he will admit to having. Sometimes they occur in the middle of his life, him having fallen asleep and then waking up days, weeks or months later, and sometimes they occur just as he's waking from certain events. I've looked at several of these memories during these blackouts and sometimes he's just sitting in total darkness in his head and other times the images are in sepia color making you feel like you're in one of those old timey black and white silent films. You can't hear anything and he doesn't say anything during the entire clips like that either. It doesn't happen a lot, but it happens and he's killed people in said areas of his memories... At least that's what it was like when I was fifteen. Like everything else, the way it is could've changed to where there's more detail in it than not. He's still not breathing even though he's moved around... Is there a pulse?"

"We weren't involved in that part of your past. You'll have to find me to know who I am. I wouldn't be surprised if your mother never told you," the childish voice retorted before sighing. "Fine. I'll just to come to you when they break the barriers. Just don't blame me for why your boyfriend's acting like a loon."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:26 pm
Dantes river

flicking rune upside the head, the demon frowned. "What've I told you about healing me like that? Stop it now or I will burn you." He hissed, his a heating up.
H-hades..... " Lianna pouted, hugging him close. Please calm down...." She whispered, closing her eyes as she put her head against his shoulder.
"Careful, lee." Rissa warned, her eyes moving from hades to the forest a few times. "Don't know what might happen."
"Well, it could be worse. He could be awake and intending to kill someone. Then we'd all be dead." Truth yawned, her stomach letting out a tiny growl.

"You have a twin brother?" sky blinked, tilting his head to the side.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:03 pm
Pure T0rture

We did, but we haven't seen him in a long time. He was probably sealed back up in the box 'cause he was looking for us. Our brother was very protective over us even if it gave him a bad reputation. He knew we were lonely so he kept us involved with the things him and his friends did even though they hated us being around... And I keep talking like an idiot. Sorry for the we's, us' and our's. you split yourself in two and you start talking like the two halves are separate people, Veda responded while starting to play with the braids again. One would probably think he was fascinated with them, but it was really just something to do so he wasn't sitting still. Sitting still just wasn't something the infant could do when awake.

"He is technically awake, he just won't remember any of this once he comes to. I agree with Miss Rissa though. You two be careful. I don't ever recall him becoming clingy like this in any of the other memories," Leviticus sighed while watching Runealis scowl slightly at Adramalech flicking him on the forehead yet allowing his own scars to stitch themselves closed to the point his skin was unmarred by their brutal designs. At Lianna's words, however, his smile returned and he gently patted her on the hand as if to say it would be alright. He even added a low growl at Rissa for addressing Lianna before he then poked Adramalech in the side and gently hugged his arm again, his smile seeming a little more caring as his deep sapphire eyes gazed up slightly at the demon.

"Is he incapable of communicating like this other than expressions, violence and poking people? Hades, can you talk?" Sheik asked confused by how he was acting. At his words, Runealis narrowed his eyes at him making the blonde Sheikah's maw drop. What was his issue?!

"Why does the air seem so much heavier when someone besides Lianna and Adra addresses him? And I wouldn't fight him if he did try to kill me. I wouldn't just lay down and die, but I wouldn't fight him either."

"I'd probably try killing him if he tried killing me. I will say he could be consciously coming up with various ways to kill us thus making it worse though."

"That didn't stop him from stabbing your father in the sides with hidden blades near his feet. I stopped the bleeding, Levi."

"Thanks... Where does he keep getting all of these special little blades from? Are they his own damn invention or something?"

"Finally found him. It's amazing how long it takes to find him when he ends up outside. The Master will want his pet back, kiddies," a female voice sighed from the trees beside the fae only for several ninja men to drop out of the trees around where the voice came from. At the sight of the group that'd shown themselves from the Brotherhood, Runealis repeated the low growl yet didn't release Lianna and Adramalech's arms. It was apparent by the way his eyes narrowed at the figures that he didn't like them. "Like the little elf boy said; if you don't give the endless up now, we'll wait for the barrier to be taken down. Now who do you protect; the demonic infant, the faerie, the necklace or the endless? You can't save everyone after as many fights as you've endured. You lack the energy and some still need to fully awaken again."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:27 pm
Dantes river
sicky and sky to the rescue? >x>

"i was wondering when you lot would show up." adra grunted, shaking his head. "its been a while since i saw this many of your little friends in one place, rune. now i remember why you complained so much."
"this faerie can handle herself, thank you." Lianna hissed, narrowing her eyes as she turned slightly to look at who was speaking.
looking up from her place, Krystina gave a frown as she took in the new people. "m-maso... h-help me up...?" she murmured, trying to stand. "i wanna see if i can talk things out with people...." she drawled. this was still her house after all. she needed to start owning up to her responsibilities.

"you'd be surprised at what we can do, even after all we've been through." Kansei murmured, her eyes glowing as she walked over to Rissa and took her hand, her dog-tags flashing in the sunlight.

"its fine, i don't mind, little bug." Sky smiled, frowning when he heard the new people, his barrier pulsing as he began repeating his barrier spell from earlier.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:42 am
Pure T0rture
You know they can't have a moment of peace. x3

Be careful, Birdie, and don't stress yourself out too much. You'll get tired faster, Veda advised before curling into Skylar's chest as the sound of more than one violin started up among the trees.

"At least you're not still in Masyaf. There'd have been an army of them. They're elites considering they've all gone so far as to remove their left hand's ring finger so they must be more serious about getting him back than we thought," Serai muttered while watching the black haired woman in a dark red and black outfit, her dark red shirt only going down to beneath her bosom whereas the neck covered up the lower half of her face and the solid black pants having large slits going down from the waistline to the side of her knees with a dark red belt seeming to hold it in place. She was more than likely one of the elites out of the elites seeing as she was the one taunting them.

"Says the faerie who needed her knight in shining armor to keep a wraith from consuming her. Yes, dearie, we know all about little Miss Mara and the fire guy that just disappeared. He even fixed your vocal chords for you didn't he? Once a woman intervenes and he gets attached, he's never thought straight. You know how love makes you blind and all. All of his records speak of how he always failed to accomplish a mission when love intervened in his work. You're doing more harm to him than good, chiquitita. Besides, I doubt all of you can handle what's gathering in preparation for certain parts of your little group," the woman scoffed while remaining seated on the branch she'd been on. Flicking a stray hair out of her face, her foot began a slight swaying motion under her although her garnet eyes were watching Adramalech carefully. "Who would you protect, Mr. Crow? How long do you think you'd last against that aura building outside of your barriers while trying to protect each other? Time and Hagen may have been one of us, but one of them has a few screws loose and the other is exhausted after having a baby with special needs. That leaves you with the blind dog, the reckless cousins, the reckless twins, the Sheikah lovebirds, the recuperating crow demon, the mutated kitty, the Time Wielder's "future wife", the bird, the girl abandoned by the monstrous informant... Ooh~. No wonder your daddy gave you the name The Deceiver in his native tongue. I'd've thought you weren't a fighter if you hadn't have just mutilated one of my men."

"Oops. My bad," Deception retorted with a flicker of a dark smile while simply making her father smile just as viciously behind her.

"Careful. You can keep leaning against me, Krystina," Watari murmured gently while helping Krystina up off the hammock and remaining at her side.

"They have to wait for the barriers to get taken out. All they're doing is taunting us to try getting us outside the barrier beforehand. It's what they do, the impatient little fxcks."

"That's harsh," the dark haired woman pretended to pout only to cross one leg over the other. "What is up, little Miss Sick? Curious about striking a deal or just wanting for nonexistent assassins to leave?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:46 pm
Dantes river

"says the faerie who knows when an opponent is too strong for her." Lianna frowned, holding onto hades a bit tighter.
[coolor=blue]"s-something like that...." the blonde nodded, standing shakily beside Maso. "I may be sick but this is still my house. And they're my guests. What would it take for this to be taken care of peacefully and with everyone in agreement"
"Nice one sis." Truth smiled softly as she stood, blinking when Sky handed her an apple. "Thanks, Ángelos." She smiled, biting into it as she wandered over and took her twin's hand.
"Elites huh? I thought they were new recruits based on the amount of weapons they're carrying." Adra chuckled, his eyes flickering darkly as the brand markings on his arms began to glow.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's because they know how dangerous he is and how easily he can disarm them when putting up resistance. Considering he didn't want to be recognized, he's basically returned to being absent without leave which isn't something their master would approve of. He's their best strength and yet their biggest weakness. It's why he's been in the Brotherhood since he was a kid," Leviticus responded to the arsenal of weaponry comment Adramalech had given on the assassins lying in wait. He scratched the side of his head for a second only to glance back at Runealis still clinging to Lianna and Adramalech quietly. It was odd seeing him without some kind of smile on his face, but he would have to get over it so long as he was acting like this. At least the assassin had the common sense to tug on the demon's arm, shake his head and make a slight hand gesture to tell him the assassins would only distract the demon from what else was coming their way. The arm holding Lianna gently yet firmly gripped the faerie's hand as if telling her it'd be alright.

"Giving us Runealis will resort in none of us killing any of you. We can't promise whatever else is coming for you though. We're only here for him. Once we have him, you all can do as you please and we'll be taking him home. That is the only way we'll be leaving peacefully. Either you agree and send him out of your barrier or we come in once the barrier gets taken down," the woman smiled only to narrow her eyes as the fae made their protests in their own language. "Shut up about this Silk woman. She's more than likely dead, he probably did it and she's not coming back. Get over it. We're all going to die at some point or another. Grow up and move on."

"Thank you. I do try and that ho was pissing me off," Deception smirked only to stick her tongue out when Trevor kissed her and Truth on their cheeks.

"You two are awesome daughters. I love y'all," Tyvinda smiled while adding Truth to his embrace while Deception gripped her sister's hand in return.

"Well I definitely wasn't expecting Deception to do that. Have you been working on your abilities?"

"I have! Thanks for noticing," the black haired twin smiled while giving Lucian a thumbs up. At movement behind her, however, she glanced past her sister to see Hagen yawning and standing up.

"Ahna, go home with your guys. You guys seriously piss me off and you know how I get when I'm irritable. Besides that, it's the ones not in their right mind who are the most dangerous," Hagen called as he gently brushed his hand over the dark black hair atop his son's head. He then leaned against the railing of the porch with a glare at the woman in the tree who feigned innocence to what he said.

"You've always been far too serious, Hagen. You're still only human though and what's gathering for what you call your son is gonna chew you up and spit you out."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 pm
Dantes river

shaking his head when Levi didn't notice his intended insult, the demon glanced down to rune and rolled his eyes. "yeah, i know. i know. there's more commin'. but there's still a little time before that."
"i'm afraid sending him out would break the barrier and bring you all into this mess we've gotten into." krystina sighed, her legs shaking. "aside from that, i'd have a rather angry faerie on my hands if i let something happen to him. " she mumbled, stopping to cough into her hands.
giving his hand a return squeeze, Lianna turned to face the fae again. Squeaking and taking a step behind him when she noticed faces that were all too recognizable.
"you've really improved, sis." Truth hummed, squeezing her hand as she turned to face the unwanted guests.

"good thing i'm not human then." skylar called, glancing over and giving hagen a smile.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:34 am
Pure T0rture

"I think he means your skills would best be put to use against the later enemies than the present ones... I don't know 'cause he's a pain in the backside in trying to understand when he isn't talking," Leviticus sighed getting a slight nod from Runealis who then poked Adramalech's arm with his thumb. At having Lianna hide behind him, however, he glanced at the fae sitting amongst the trees only to quickly glance away when he noticed Tintlet being amongst them. The faerie dressed completely in the same snowy white dress as her hair seeming very upset with the assassins trying to convince Krystina and them to release Runealis to them. Setting his forehead against Adramalech's arm for a moment, he gave a soft sigh before releasing the demon's arm and turning to the faerie, hugging her close as if to make her feel better about the familiar fae.

"Taking him won't drag us into your drama, little girl. Waiting for the barrier to be taken down from this side by what's coming will though. We're already going to have to keep him away from this spoiled little princess as is, but if you include what's coming, there's going to be a much larger fight going on if we wait for those other critters. As for the faerie, well, we aren't banishing her from never seeing him again. She obviously already knows where his main residence would be located and she can visit whenever she likes. She just has to understand that his first commitment is and always will be to the Brotherhood. The same goes for Hagen and Lucian Nightengale. Time never made the full oath to the Brotherhood, something he argued he was incapable of doing because he was of Sheikah origin and that would make him a liar, but Hagen's and Nightengale's clans have been dedicated to serving under the Brotherhood for centuries. The Master also wants his three shadows back, but my only orders was in collecting the endless," Ahna retorted while switching which leg was crossed over the other one. "We have our instructions and we will carry them out no matter what. This could go either one of three ways; easy with no resistance, like when he went AWOL and ended up resisting return or hard with more resistance than is necessary. He can't live a normal life 'cause he's not normal. First of all, he's an endless and quite possibly the only one to remain in existence. That makes study of them that much more difficult. Secondly, he's an assassin and that means all he knows is killing people. Murder is what he does and he does it extremely well. Make your decision and inform us of whether or not there will be resistance."

"Thanks. You've gotten better yourself, pipsqueak," Deception responded to Truth's words.

"That doesn't make you completely safe, Sky. Once your barrier goes down, they'll be on you like wet on water. That means they are either so strong physically that barriers aren't an issue, they're covered with enchantments that dissolve magic or their strong point is their magic. No matter which of the three it is, speed and stamina are going to be the strongest in said fight. I'm surprised the fae haven't used the cait sidhe to slip in through the cracks as of y- Agh! Holy shxt, I hate it when they do that... Um, Kansei, you have a cait sidhe wearing that mask that was dropped by the trees earlier by whatever fae was trying to get Lianna to exit the barrier standing beside you," Tyvinda responded calmly only to jump slightly when the figure of a young man with solid black hair, cat ears and tail jumped off the roof and landed behind Kansei. Tapping her on the shoulder, the male wearing the mask flipped Kansei's hand over and set a deep red, blue and green necklace interlaced together in her hand.

"A gift to our fellow faerie from the Seelie Court's Knight, ex-Knight and their medical genius. I'm just the messenger. Bye~," the male cat snickered before doing a backflip and vanishing through the ground.

"They'd have to be indebted to someone to do much of anything for any other fae member 'cause otherwise they only look out for one person; themselves... Or so one of my cousins said," Lucian rumbled while scratching his ear. The masked figure seemed to have proved it to be so by just telling Kansei to deliver the necklace for someone then leaving so abruptly making Hagen shrug. After having done so, he glanced back at Skylar.

"He seems to have really taken a liking to you. Have any fun discussions with him since I fell asleep?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games