Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell nodded to Marina with her soft smile still in place. "Yeah, the anticipation, the fear, the excitement. I kinda hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not them again." she said with a soft chuckle. Just then she saw a flash of red hair and looked on in confusion to see that it belonged to her friend Caitlin. 'Since when did she get that done? Oh right...Diagon Alley.' Then the Hufflepuff noticed that she was talking to a shaven Cameron making a slight blush go across her cheeks. <<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Excited | Thinking: Nope, nuhuh, not even gonna think about it!|

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance saw that now he had been joined by not only Jaslyn, but her twin brother Virgil. "Ah. Hello, Virgil. I was wondering when you would show up." he said calmly. He ran a hand through his ruddy hair and looked around the station. There were several first years, and second years, and a few third years. All the upperclassmen must still be on the train. Oh well. His gaze found two girls holding hands, but he thought nothing of it.

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled as she said she got a dog. "What kind?" he asked, but he was interrupted by Caitlin's exclamation as the Gryffindor seeker showed up. The boy became slightly jealous as his friend hugged the third year, but she hadn't hugged him. Awkwardly standing there as the two spoke to each other, Cameron grabbed his luggage and decided it would be best if he caught up with her later.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria shrugged, not sure what she could tell the other Slytherin without making her feel uncomfortable. "It wasn't bad. We spent most of it together, and I am finally allowed to bring Fenris to school with me. My brothers, on the other hand, have been absolutely terrible, trying to nose in and find out what I've been learning at school." As she said it, she realized that she might have said a bit more than she would usually about her family. However, there wasw no way to unsay it, save for a memory charm, and she hadn't gotten around to that spell yet. "So what electives did you take this year?"

----------------------------------
State: Calm
OOC: ...

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana opened her mouth as Katrina corrected her, remembering that the girl's name was Caitlin. "Oh, yeah! I remember now!" she exclaimed before looking at the second year boy who stood in front of the two. She did not know how to respond to him on Katrina's behalf, so she didn't.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather stood in silence with Remy, Romy, and Dhylan. While Remy and Romy chatted amongst themselves, Heather looked around the station at the faces of the students. She saw Kat and Ari holding hands, and remembered a thought from last term. I knew it was there. The spark. The tiniest of lights inside of them. And now it's a firework. she thought as a smile spread across her lips. Her gaze shifted to Sam and Caitlin and Heather instantly looked away. Uh-oh. If Rem sees that, she'll have a freak attack. Can anybody spell drama? she thought, snickering at the words in her mind. She didn't see Chase yet, or Steele for that matter. Not many people were out of the train yet. Did they all fall asleep? At least I had Dhyl to wake me up so I didn't miss anything. she thought, turning her gaze to her Hufflepuff companion. Ever since that day in Diagon Alley, he had been acting strange around her. Why was that? I hope I didn't do anything to upset him. He's one of my closest friends. I'd hate to lose him. she thought, twirling a piece of her blonde hair around her finger. Thoughts, thoughts, and even more thoughts ran through Heather's mind, all jumbled up and confusing.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Standing in the crowd of first years Jade started to get annoyed at the wait. He thought it was taking far to long to go and get sorted. As he started to get antsy he looked around at the other first years and realised that not many of them seemed like the type he would normally associate with. Continuing to get more and more impatiant he started to voice his oppinion.
"Come on already I want to go... It is getting kinda chilly......"

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin nodded, "Mine's been good. Sam, this is Cameron. Have you met already?" She asked, looking at Cameron, then to Sam. She looked at Cameron again, "He's a German Shepard named Griffin. You know, in honor of Gryffindor." She said with a small smile. Then pulled out her iPod and went to her pictures and found one of Griffin.

OOC: (Caitlin hugged Cameron! Page 124.)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick wasn't sure that it could be all that complicated, but decided not to say anything. It would probably be awkward and uncomfortable, so he closed his mouth. He noticed, however that Ari seemed to want to say something, but wouldn't push there either. It wasn't his business, really.

State: Curious
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda stared ahead as they walked and as Eretria talked about her summer. "I'm guessing Fenris is the dog?" she asked, looking down at her friend's companion. No wonder Toby hasn't made one noise asking to come out of his cage, she thought, feeling slightly sorry for her cat. Toby would have to learn how to put up with two of her friends' dogs. Both Eretria and Leonidas were bringing their dogs to school this year. "What exactly are your brothers trying to find out?" she asked, finding it peculiar that even though they cannot use magic, they were still interested in learning what Eretria had learned. The subject was suddenly changed, so Amanda mentally noted to ask about them in a more secluded area. "Uh, I took quite a few, actually. Alchemy, Advanced Flying, uh, Cursebreaking, Ghoul and Ghost Studies. I think there's more," she said, trying to remember all of the courses she took. "There's also Wizard Law and Wandless Magic Practice," she said, finally remembering the last two. "What about you?" she asked, hoping to have most classes with her friend.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric stood with his trunk and owl on his shoulder. His guitar case was hanging loosely in his hand, but his fingers were already itching to play the instrument.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

Eve Fallrein
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Eve got off the train, which had been boring. Extremely boring. She didn't recall anyone sitting with her, but then again she had fallen asleep. She looked over at the other kids, wondering who was who.

Where worlds collide
And days are dark
But you’ll never have my heart
**--_Out of Character-- _--**

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Kat squeezed Ariana's hand when she saw Heather look at them, look at their hands... However, when she smiled, Kat smiled back and weakened her grip on Ari's hand. "So, uh, Rick, what do you do for fun?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana continued to scan the crowd when she noticed a pair of eyes looking right at her. Heather Hawthorn, the girl with the same last name as her, just one letter off, noticed that the two best friends became a lot more than best friends this summer. Ariana smiled at her when she noticed the smile that reflected back, but she continued scanning the crowd for anyone else that might have seen Katrina and Ariana holding hands.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Lore Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore got off the train. She looked from person to person and eventually found Rick and some others. She looked at Kat and Ari's hands and gave them a smile. They were brave as hell.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

He glanced at Cameron and nodded. He remembered the boy. He was a Gryffindor, after all. "German Shepherds are cool. I have an Irish wolfhound named Maxie."

Out Of Character: ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games