Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:35 pm
Amalia Selidat

User Image

Hernando, we can't get married yet...

Amalia held her mother as they walked into the house, then stopped and raced over to the girl standing a bit away from the rest of the family. "Senorita, come with us. Por favor, we want to thank you out of the sun. It's almost noon and it gets muy caliente out here." She said as she pulled her inside, noting that the strange woman was her height.

She sat her next to her sister, on her right side as Roberto had taken her left side. She took the chair next to her mother and just smiled, suddenly seeing that everyone had a small smile at the very least on their faces.

...I told Nina that she could help pick my dress. Lo siento mi amor.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:41 pm
Teresa Selidat

User Image

A mother will never give up looking...

Teresa watched her daughter looking around at the faces watching her, a look of disbelief on her face. As if Nina herself couldn't believe that she was home again. She saw her fidgeting slightly and finally asked the question that she knew everyone was thinking. "Mija, what happened to you?"

She saw her son stiffen, his hold on his sister's hand tightening slightly as he dreaded to hear what she would say. Teresa had never understood why Roberto had blamed himself so firmly. It was never his fault, but the Gringo that had taken her away from them.

...Even after the rest of the world does.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:45 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina stiffened at her mother's question. She knew that the question was coming, but had hoped that it wasn't until later. She relaxed when she felt Yuri lay her hand on her right leg under the table and said simply, "I was taken by the Gringo, and he... he made me a slave. Yuri came into his harem three years or so later. He was not a nice Gringo, Madre."

She cast her eyes to the table and shifted slightly, lightly rubbing her collar bone with her right hand.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:50 pm
Abuelita Selidat

User Image

Mi esposo es loco...

Marta saw a large scar peeking from the beneath the collar of the shirt and a tear rolled down her cheek. Oh nieta, what did he do to you? What are you not telling us? She wondered. "Nina, you are wearing winter clothes and it is summer. Let me get you that azul top that looked so cute on you." She said, testing her.

She wanted to see if Nina would react the way she suspected she would. If she did, the others would know something was wrong without her saying anything more.

...But he was right. Loco is needed when you can't give up.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:51 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina froze, her heart constricting in her chest. Her entire body was covered in scars from the monster that had held her captive for years, and she couldn't bear to let her family see them. "Abuelita, you always hated that top on me, remember? You told me that it made me look like a hooker because it was so small. Besides, I'm fine." She said and looked away.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:00 pm
Teresa Selidat

User Image

Teresa gave her mother a look that asked what she was doing, then she saw the look in her eyes. The look that told her that something was horribly wrong and it was under that jacket. She knew that Nina was hiding something that she didn't want then to see, and she knew that her child was just as stubborn as herself and her Abuelo. Teresa narrowed her eyes at her behind her glasses. "Nina? Take off the jacket por favor." She told her, not really asking but demanding nicely.

...Even when the rest of the world does.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:05 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina stiffened more and looked at Roberto, but he looked just as concerned. She knew that she was getting more and more trapped into being forced to expose herself. "Yo estoy bueno. Trust me, you don't want me to take it off Madre." She said a bit more firmly.

She knew that their eyes were all on her and she shrank slightly, uncomfortable being under scrutiny by her family. She wanted to hide in Yuri's arms and not come out again until it was safer for her to be out.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:09 pm
Jose Selidat

User Image

A true Padre is someone who never stops looking...

Jose saw the way Nina was trying to vanish into the chair, much like she used to when she had been caught kissing one of the neighborhood boys. He looked at her and knew that she was trying to skirt the issue at hand, which was that there was something under her jacket that she did not want them to see. "Nina Bianca Selidat, take that jacket off now." Jose told her firmly.

...Even after they tell you it's pointless.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:31 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina eyes lowered and slowly stood, unzipping the red jacket, taking it off, and standing very uncomfortably in her shirt and jeans. Her upper body was tan and covered with a multitude of scars, some from the first night, others still wounds from four days before. She saw tears pour out of her mother's eyes as she looked at her visible skin, her father clenched his fists under the table, shaking in clear rage, Amalia sobbed at the sight of all of the brutal wounds, Roberto cried harder and put his face in his hands, and she knew that he was blaming himself for each and every mark on her once smooth skin. Abuelo stood and started cursing the nameless Gringo wildly in Spanish as he paced around the room. Abuelita gasped and whispered in horror, "Amor de la Diablo...."

Nina quickly put the jacket back on, her eyes on the table. "Yeah, something like that."

She hated herself even more for having to show them her own body, knowing that it was vastly different than when she had last seen them.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:36 pm
Roberto Selidat

User Image

How can you forgive me...

Roberto saw the start of other scars on her ribs as she pulled on the hoodie, and shook in rage and sorrow, knowing that there were many more that she refused to show. He stared at his hands, feeling as if he himself had destroyed his sister's body. As if he was the one that had appeared to have tortured her. He remembered his words before she had left in her anger. You have to have them! I asked him tu vaca! Estupida puta! Each statement was like a knife in his heart, cutting into him for his own arrogance and stupidity.

...When I can't even begin to forgive myself?

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Teresa Selidat

User Image

Teresa stood, wiping the tears from her face and looked at Yuri. "I don't think that we've had a family meal in a while. Senorita Yuri, could you help me in the kitchen with the platanos? They are Nina's favorite." She asked and walked to the kitchen, heading inside to get an apron for the other woman.

She had to know what had happened to Nina, and she knew that Nina was too stubborn to tell her anything. Perhaps she will tell me where mija will not.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri looked at her in surprise, but relaxed when she saw the kind look in her eyes and nodded. She followed the older woman into the surprisingly large kitchen and smiled at the green floral apron she was handed. As she put it on, Teresa handed her a few plantains, showing the nymph how to peel and cut them. "Hold the plantain like this, si. Now cut it at a diagonal angle. Si, muy bien! You are a natural at this." She told her as they cut them together, Yuri enjoying having a cooking lesson from her lover's mother.

"...Being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Teresa Selidat

User Image

After Teresa showed her how to coat the frying pan with butter and what temperature to heat the pan at, she placed the plantains in the hot butter and asked her in a gentle voice, "Senorita Yuri, please. Tell me what happened to the two of you. Yo se Nina won't tell me mucha. Please, tell me."

She felt like it might be too much for this woman to tell her, but if she refused, she would drop it.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri glanced at the Hispanic woman, seeing the gentle look in her eyes as she watched the food. "Hai. We were slaves in the harem together. The man that took us would.... he would force himself onto us. The first night you are there he would take the new girl alone and do that. He always had a whip. After my first night, I had a terrible wound on my left side and Nina took care of me." She said softly.

She watched as the woman clenched her jaw tightly, recognizing it from something Nina did if she wanted to cry, but refused. "Continue, por favor." She prompted gently.

Yuri nodded and continued. "She was my close friend there, always made me smile even when it felt like everything was hopeless. She had the biggest defiant streak among all of us, and that was her undoing. He was most interested in Nina and somehow enjoyed her fight. While many only saw him once every few months, she was taken out by the guards once a day at the very least. She spoke of you often. She told me my first day that you had told her that as long as you had hope, you were free. She never gave up her hope. She told me about all of you. I wanted to try these ever since she told me about them." She said and grinned at the frying plantains.

"...Being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Teresa Selidat

User Image

Teresa smirked slightly as she listened to the last portion of the explaination and picked up bowl filled with cane sugar and cinnimon. "Well then, let's get these finished so you can tell me what you think, si?" She said kindly.

After she showed the nymph how to pinch the mixture and sprinkle it evenly over the still frying plantains, Teresa plated all except one on a large serving dish and gave the last one to Yuri.

...Even after the rest of the world does.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games