Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona nodded sagely, not missing a beat as she calmly waited for the Dragons to settle. "Fellow Dragons... Think of who it is you support. Think of the line of succession. Harmony Ariake, while admittedly a competent leader, is a halfling. A dangerous halfling. Look at her, how easily she is enraged! Unstable and untrustworthy. And, from what I have been told, a self-proclaimed monster. Her mate, who would succeed her if she died, is not of Dragon blood at all. They will bring a mixed or adopted being to the throne if Harmony lives. The Queen Elizabeth has her own Realm to worry about... Which she is neglecting at the moment, by the way." Corona smiled as she saw the Queen wince out of the corner of her eye; she'd struck an important chord. "Jorden Ariake is a weakling, and has taken a human mate. Artemis is but a child, and a mixed one at that. I, like my brother, am of pure Dragon stock, and far more qualified and educated to lead than any of these... mixed beings." Corona waited, her hand casually resting at her hip. She was ready to attack if her words didn't efficiently sway the crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Hilanda was one of the first to openly laugh at the woman's words, doubling over as her familiar Tolmar cackled in his own way. When she could breathe, she had to speak loudly to be heard over the others laughing hysterically. "Lady, you must be some kind of stupid just like your brother! Pedigree means nothing to us here. You and your purity can suck my lady balls. Really, you trying to look even more ridiculous than possible?! Harmony is a better King than your shitty brother was, and you never coming forward makes you a coward. Harmony is a mutt you say? Better a courageous mutt than a coward purebred, eh guys?" She asked and the others laughed harder. She grinned at the woman again and said in a calm and slightly cold voice, "Elizabeth Ariake is not shirking her duties. In fact, we have messengers that are at the ready to summon her should the Angelic Realm need her, but she is where the fighting is. If anything, I say she is doing more than her duty. Jordan has a human lover that killed to protect him, and he killed to protect his lover as well, so if you ask me, I saw he is doing just fine." She pointed at the Dragon before them and glared, her eyes a new shade of lavender in her conviction. "You are a coward, and you are trying to spread clearly idiotic lies about our King, Queen, and Prince. Princess Artemis is young, but with these two as her siblings I am sure she will make a fine adult, even if she does not take a throne. You are not even worth our rage, just our laughs, so please, go and grow a spine and some balls. You ******** p***y newt." She began to laugh once again, seeing Lizzy looking shocked at her words, as well as Jorden. It seemed they were the only ones that had believed her lies and stupidity.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona raised an eyebrow at the female's impassioned speech. "Well, Harmony, I see that your soldiers are very loyal... If somewhat crude." She stretched her pale wings lazily and sighed. "I suppose I have no choice. What a pity... I was really hoping to avoid violence." On her last word, Corona lunged for Harmony, several blades suddenly in her hands. She breathed jets of blue fire toward the woman, aiming to kill.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

Harmony dodged the fire and countered with her own, though she now had her chiropteran strength running on overdrive, her determination to protect her people making her strong once more, she used her pendant to release as her fingers also released at the woman, the fight between two members of the Royal family beginning. She felt her eyes starting to go red, but she couldn't get a hold of the woman who was shockingly agile, and if she could just get her, she could kill her. On and on they fought, fire knocking aside fire, singing each other and doing nothing more really.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Corona Ryuu

After several hours, Corona was tiring, and realized that she really wasn't getting anywhere. In frustration, she threw her knives at Harmony, one managing to get her in the shoulder, and she flapped her wings once, retreating and sounding the call to retreat. "See you in the morning, niece," she called back before they left the palace.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

Harmony fell to the ground, panting and gripping her shoulder as she watched her aunt escape, trying to get out the blade that was firmly lodged into her shoulder. She couldn't pull it out without wanting to pass out, so she left it in as she stood up and stumbled to the far room, trying to keep herself from falling over as she finally failed, halfway to the room Ash and Erin were in. She fell to the floor, trying to drag herself closer but her body gave out on her and she lay there, unconscious.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy panted and leaned against a nearby wall, shaking, but glad to get a reprieve, however brief. She knew there would be many who would need her ability. She saw Harmony fall and ran over to her just as she passed out, hurriedly pulling the poisoned knife from her shoulder and pressing a hand to the wound. It was difficult, but she managed to heal it and pull out the poison. She continued healing minor wounds until Harmony was as good as new, then stayed by her King, waiting for her to awaken. She gently ran her fingers through Harmony's hair, ignoring her own minor injuries as she waited.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

Ash heard the fighting stop and finally got fed up with waiting. "God ******** dammit, I HATE it in here!" She said and added fire to the kick that took out the wall of the room. The darkness had been making her anxious in there and it had gotten to be far too much. She fell to her knees in the light and panted, looking at her shaking hands and saying, "D-don't put me in a room that dark again..... Too dark......." And just remained there.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin rushed out and to Ash's side, putting her arms gently around her wife. She trembled with relief as her eyes adjusted to the orange light of sunset. She hated darkness almost as much as Ash, and it had been a struggle not to let herself panic. She could see Harmony and Lizzy just a few feet away, and saw that Harmony was passed out. Lizzy wasn't looking so good either, for that matter. "That's why they didn't let us out... We'll have to see if they'll actually let us do something next time. That was... maddening." Erin kissed Ash's cheek softly. "You okay, baby?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Jayce was standing aside from all the others, a cloak covering his black wings as he looked at the tall woman that had emerged from the now destroyed room. He could feel his desire swelling in him chest as he looked at her, his pale jade eyes looking at her body. While she wasn't as curvy as the Queen, or even the girl next to her, he found her smaller curves more desirable than a full chest. "Hmmmm....... I think I want that one as my bride....." He said, smirking coldly at no one before turning and leaving unseen.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am
User Image

Harmony slowly woke up and looked at her wife, then saw the wounds. She was far too tired and weak to really rant, but she did say, "Take..... take care of your own wounds.... and three hours of bed rest.... That is an order..... My love...." Then fell into a deep sleep to recover until she was strong enough to feed on blood from a refreshed wife. She knew that Lizzy was far too weak and injured to do anyone much good, and the fighting would only get worse from now on. They all needed their strength.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy asked a nearby uninjured soldier to carry Harmony for her, and stumbled to their room, which was somehow still standing. She knew she didn't need to ask anybody to keep watch; the Dragons cared enough for Harmony to do that on their own. After reluctantly seeing to her own injuries, Lizzy curled up beside her husband and fell asleep at once.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Harmony woke up with Lizzy curled around her and still fast asleep, kissing her lips gently to wake her. The King was still sore and out of it, but feeling much better now, and wanted to make sure Lizzy knew she was alright. "Babe? Lizzy? Sweetie? You awake?" She asked then decided to go for a much more........... direct approach. She began to tickle her sides as her til snaked down and tickled the soles of her feet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy groaned softly at the sound of Harmony's voice, ignoring it and trying to slip back into a deep sleep. The tickling, however, was not so easy to ignore. Lizzy squeaked and was instantly wide awake, squirming away from Harmony's fingers and tail. "I'm up! I'm up!" she cried, leaping out of bed and giggling breathlessly. She smiled and sat back down when her head cleared. "Feeling better, love?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

Harmony grinned at her Queen and nodded, rubbing her shoulder where the knife had struck her. "Yep. But... I do feel a bit weak still... Do... Do you mind if I have some... Blood?" She asked in a nervous voice, trying to not feel bad about keeping up her own strength. She really hated people being hurt for her sake, and to hurt Lizzy was the worst of all.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games