Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 pm
Jack smiled "ofcourse we do, your our son now. your mother here couldn't wait to come back to you again." he said as he hugged Januff and Leo together "Which reminds me." he turned to Molly, Richard and Omni "Hey Whens that wedding?"

Richard blush and was eager to catch up as well but heard jack's question "Why do you ask?"

He smiled "Well duh, I want to get married too." he turned to Januff and kissed her lips "To this fine young lady here"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm
Leo smiled and happily snuggled his Mommy with a purr.

"Oooh a double wedding!" Molly said happily. "How about next week? That should be enough time to set up a small wedding." she smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:03 pm
Januff smiled warmly at Leo as he rubbed his head, she was happy to have him again. She blinked, ears perking at talk of a second wedding. "Re-" she was cut off by Jack's kiss when she looked up to speak, and blushed. "What fine young lady?" She challenged, arching a brow at him and placing a hand on her hip. It was Leo's purring that distracted her, but not enough for her not to hear Molly's next words. "Next week? In my culture, a marraige ceremony is held a month after the blessing from the bride's father. In that month, those to be engaged are not to see each other and are put through teachings by the men and women of..." she trailed off, ears drooping. She had ran away from her tribe. They were no longer her family, but her enemies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm
Sebastian saw her change of mood and had her look in his eyes "Hey, whether the tribe accepts you or not, know that we're your family too. I dun mind going through any traditions you have if you wish it." he then gave her a gentle squeeze "besides, if I'm gonna have a family with the one I love, I might as well make it official. Doncha think?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 am
"Yeah, we're one big sappy family." Molly said with a giggle. "Well as for the traditions, I don't have a father, and I'm sure as hell ain't gonna be separated from Richard for a month right after he got his body." she added and kissed Richard's cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 am
Rihard smiled and turned it into a kiss on the lips "Likewise"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 am
Molly happily kissed him back then saw the time. "Come on everyone, lets get inside." she said with a smile and took Richard's hand and walked with him to the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm
Januff gave Jack a tiny, warm smile, glancing at Molly when she spoke. She watched her and Richard head toward the house before she stood on her tippy toes and kissed Jack. "To hell with traditions." she murmured, and turned to follow, kissing the top of Leo's head.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Jack blushed when Januff kissed him back and smiled seeing her happy again "Couldn't agree more" he then ran after the group to not be left behind.

"Everyone! let us celebrate tonight. I shall host a feast! in honor of our quest's completion, and to our future marriages."

"Hey free food, I'm all for it, hehe" Jack said following in  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 pm
Molly giggled as she held Richard's hand. "I'm so happy you're home now." she said as they all made it inside then she put Omni to bed as the dinner was made. She smiled as she watched her son sleep and she put the blanket over his little dog-like form.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm
Januff held Leo in her arms, finding a place to sit and crossing her legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 am
(lol ok here comes another timeskip to but your guy's choice, should we skip to the marriage first or to the birthing. once we reach the birthing thats the end of this tale and then I'll start up the sequel.)

jack naturally sat next to Januff as the butlers came in with the dishes and drinks. Jack grabbed one of the waiters "Hey.... just so we're clear. non alcoholic" the butler then turned and left to grab other non intoxicating drinks." he then turned to Januff. "Believe me I'm happy how the last time turned out but I like to remember things that happened today. Hehe" he laughed  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm
(i think we should go to the birthing ^^)

Leo purred happily and nuzzled his mommy as they waited for dinner.

Molly smiled and came back and hugged Richard with a happy purr.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm
(lol ok thats one for birthing)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:55 pm
(Birthing)

Januff blushed, then smirked at Jack, "You'll be wanting to remember tonight, cowboy..." she said, quiet enough for only Jack to hear.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff