Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 pm

"Alright then." Shadow said, leading him over to the dead officer. She winced as she turned towards Damien. "I- is it one of them?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 am

The men sent by Zil had arrived and looked for Shadow for about thirty minutes before they found the pair. They were dressed as gangsters themselves. When they spotted Shadow, one began to say, "We were sent by Blood Fox!" not coming any nearer as a safety precaution against being shot on the spot.

The secret police began to hurry down, still shooting down any resistance and trying to keep the queen bee safe. Monica was mentally swearing that she had lost the Absolute Leader. She better find him soon or she'll be blamed for all of this. "Move it!" she yelled, prompting the scouts and other secret police to hurry finding him as they swiftly moved down the stairs.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Just as they began to speak, Shadow had already drawn her gun as if to shoot them. After hearing that, she lowered her gun with frustration. "What the f***! Seriously, do you want me to shoot you?!" She snapped. "Blood Fox? Now is not the time! The towers been taken over, and I'm at my wits end as it is. Tell Blood Fox that I'm a big girl and to stop hounding me like a stalker. And also tell him he better not dare do something stupid about it. If anything, tell his people to clear the area. Got it!" She snapped, making sure to stand between Damien and the rebels.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:12 pm

The man that spoke up began to say, "We weren't sent to save you, ma'am. Just to investigate why your communicator signal suddenly disappeared. We're not mercenaries anyway. Just scouts. We'll head back now if you don't need us but from the looks of it, it doesn't look like you know a way out" They began looking at each other and back at the scene, knowing the lot of them weren't trained to handle such a situation as a tower heist and that it wasn't in their position to do so anyhow. Besides, Blood Fox wouldn't send them pummeling to their deaths with an order like that.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm

((They're in a parking lot right now.))

"We're fine. Just leave already." She snapped.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Damien had checked the soldier. "No, it's not. It was probably some unfortunate guy on patrol that got attacked. That's too bad" Damien said. He then saw the rebels and stood up in a defensive pose. He saw Shadow get in front of him. He felt not much less wary when it was revealed that they were undercover rebels. Now that he was gunless and alone, he was really hoping Shadow wouldn't reveal who he was. Then again, she seemed to be in it for the business, so they would probably have to bribe it out of her first. He still remained defensive.

Suddenly a limo pulled around the corner and came rushing down to where Damien and Shadow were. It was the limo that Damien had arrived in. It seemed to have sustained weapon damage.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well, it looks like there's your ride." She said, turning to Damien. "Take care of yourself, ok David?" She said with a flirty wink. Part of her wanted a kiss before he went, but considering what was going on, she figured he would probably just take off.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I will" Damien said, trying his hardest to hide a wicked grin as things seemed to be falling into plan after all. He just gave a wink back.

The limo pulled up. "Sir, we've called for backup and more soldiers are on their way to deal with the situation. It will be all under control" one officer said.

Suddenly Shadow was grabbed and forced into the limo while Damien was getting in. The two rebels dressed as gangsters were shot on the spot with an automatic machine gun that all the soldiers in the limo were carrying.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Shadow had turned away when she was suddenly grabbed from behind and the gangsters shot. Her initial response was to kill them all, but suddenly another idea flew through her mind. She switched her phone back on as she was forced into the limo. "L-let me go!" She demanded while letting herself be captured. She figured with as many smoke, gas, and flash grenades, as well as her guns, she could get away fairly easily. "So... this is what you were planning."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Damien chuckled. "Of course. It was the plan all along to have to taken back for interrogation. I am thankful for your help. Perhaps as a thank you I'll make the torture slightly less painful for you" the Absolute Leader replied. Two soldiers had their guns pressed against Shadow if she tried anything funny.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:10 pm

"How kind of you. But really, you shouldn't have gone through such lengths for little ol' me." She replied. "Besides, from what I hear, you already have the world in the palm of your hand with those little machines of yours."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Damien frowned at Shadow, then raised an eyebrow. "Ah, I see. So what did you do to those poor kids to make them squeal?" he asked as the limo began driving off. The windows were all tinted so that no one could see inside.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:13 pm

"First off, I didn't do anything to them. I just so happen to like kids. Second, I didn't hear it from the rebels. I heard it from a manufacturer." Shadow replied stubbornly. "Normally I'd ask what you'd do with them, but considering your skirmishes with Helmshire and the rebels, I have a pretty good idea. But to be honest, I still don't see the point of you kidnapping me. I mean, you're trying to rule the world. What does the underworld have to do with it?" She said, and by 'underworld' she was talking about the underground corruption, gangs, and black market.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 pm

"Well, one, you seem to have ties, even if distant ones, to the rebels and possibly to Helmshire. Also, if you do have any information about the 'underground' then having it will make it a lot easier to clean up the crime in this country" Damien said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm

"Whatever." She replied, rolling her eyes. "Crime and corruption will always exist. People will find ways to pay their way out of justice." She replied, lifting her hand and touching the tip of his nose. "And the more unhappy your people are, the more violence, rebellion, and corruption. I just... simply make a living on it." She said, almost poetically. "So I guess I really am a bad girl after all. Guilty by association."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games