Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 pm
((Probably, unless you want to wake up at five thirty to get it to me. Lol (< there right there was a literal lol.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 pm
((Eh... No thanks... I had to get up at 5 every weekday for 4 years, I don't feel like waking up anywhere near that time unless I have to))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

As soon as the light turn green Tyler took off trying to keep in front of the man not letting him pass with out working for it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 pm
((Fine, I see how it is. Nah, I'm not really that upset, I totally get it. Dunno if you noticed, but i DIDN"T get up for those... things. Lol. Anyway. Unless I'm going to Steak and Shake after fair I should be home by 7. Just keep an eye out for the SUV.))  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm
((Alright, I don't know when I'm getting home though... Depends on traffic I guess))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Xistund

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador for the boy to get a good distance ahead of before letting the motorcycle go wild. He sped off while popping a wheelie and laughing like a maniac. In no time at all, the merc caught up up with boy. The young boy, however was not letting him pass. Nice try! Salvador thought. He let the boy continue cutting him. He played into the youth's thoughts of triumph. At least until they reached the second light.

Salvador could see the light flashing red. Cars wizzed by in the other lanes. Now was his chance to ditch his young opponent. Salvador turned one way to fool the boy then quick turned the other, drifting to the left. If not for Salvador's skill, he would have collided with on coming cars. "Hasta luego, nino!"

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(Still not too tech savvy)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 pm
"Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape..."

Commander Michael J. Fox sent out one of the rookies to go get Detective Craft, he wanted to hear what the detective knew about the city's crime and what was being done to put an end to it. He didn't want his force lazing about just because a bunch of irresponsible brats were trying to take care of crime.

"...and they will prefer death, to flight" -Tsun Zu, The Art of War

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:46 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.
(My voice will be heard today!)”

Detective Craft steps into the Commanders office. "You called for me sir?"

“I've gotta make a stand,
But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
My voice will be heard today!”
-'Hero', Skillet

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

The man nodded and motioned for the detective to sit, though he remained standing, as he usually did. He waited for the other man to sit down before speaking in a gruff voice that was rough with disuse, "What is the situation in the city, based on crime and what is being done about it, supercrime and not,"

{is that too confusing? I wasn't sure how to phrase it lol, jeeze trying to sound like a bad a** commander is tough XD}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.

"Crime? Well, normal crime is as it always is, but crime caused by meta's has been increasing.", Craft informs his commander. "We seem to be having the most difficulties with a fighter who goes by Brink, and unknown seriel killer who has been killing politicians around the country, though reports have come in that people now believe that a woman who has been seen slaughtering people at a mall and then a super market, police included in said slaughter, may be the serial killer since she seems to have the same killing method. She and Brink also have had run ins with the new Teen Titans who popped up, said tun in confirming that the woman is a meta who uses illusions." The Detective finishes speaking and watches the commander, waiting for him to speak.

But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
-'Hero', Skillet

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 pm

The Commander nodded slightly as he listened, before finally nodding saying, "Very well, increase patrols, particularly around crime heavy areas, and have a unit formed based around investigating metacrimes, I want you to get me any information you can on this serial killer, but keep a low profile, we don't need you getting killed too." The man pulled out already signed and filled out forms detailing what he had just said, as if he had already known prior, "If you must, collaborate with these new, Teen Titans, but try to keep their involvement to a minimum, we don't need the help of a bunch of kids, meta or no."

{meh, so much for being mostly mute XD}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:25 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.

"I'll get right on it, sir.", the detective says as he takes the forms. He walks swiftly out of the office and gets to work, getting the forms where they needed to go and pulling up all he could on the serial killer. Apparently the killer targeted only certain politicians while leaving other politicians alive who were staying in the same hotel's or attending the same meetings, ect. All where beheaded, the body normally getting dumped out a window or somewhere it would attract attention and the head left on the bed or desk or something similar depending on location.

But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
-'Hero', Skillet

((I'm investigating myself xd ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:28 pm
{should make it simple then, The Commander expects progress towards capturing her within the day then blaugh }  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 pm
((Good luck with that))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games