Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 pm
Liam looked out the balcony, spotting Hector walking in the distance. He watched her for a moment before shaking his head and looking away, he turned around and came face to face with Luna, just inches from him "oh...Luna?" He said, surprised to see her here.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:52 pm
"Yes, but I'm still here having to do my job." Hector sighed. "So, any reason why you're here to share in my misery, and, you know, not on the ship like I ordered?"

"U-uh.... h-hi Liam." She muttered shyly. "I- I know I shouldn't be here, but I... wanted to... to... to see you..." She trailed off, looking towards the ground blushing shyly. She had obviously been hearing too many fairy tales as a child, and it had given her a vague notion of hope that maybe she could have such a moment with Liam.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 pm
A smile formed on his face when she finished, he certainly found her sneaking into the ball just to see him flattering. There was a part of him that still wanted to chase after Hector, but something else told him to stay, and enjoy himself "Luna..." He began, gently grabbing her hand "would you like to dance?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm
Luna looked up at him and blushed before taking a step closer to him and giving him a shy nod.

As Liam turned and took her hand, Hector turned and looked up, seeing Liam and the girl at the balcony. A small smile appeared on Hectors face before she turned back towards Farah.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm
Liam put his arm around her and pulled her closer, he wanted to enjoy the dance there on the balcony, away from everyone else. He slowly began swinging her around, taking careful steps that matched the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 pm
Luna blushed, her stomach fluttering as she felt this was a dream come true. She was nervous, and tried to step carefully as he swung her around. She looked up at him, her eyes shining as she looked up at him under the moonlight.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm
Liam looked down at the girl as they moved, a smile plastered on his face. The song slowly came to an end and he stopped moving but he didn't let go of her, he could only stare at her, his eyes locked with hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:32 pm
Luna felt her heart race as he looked down at her with a smile, and she couldn't help but smile back. As the music came to a close, she slowly stood up on her tip toes as she closed her eyes, lightly kissing him with her soft, plump lips.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:16 pm
Liam closed his eyes when her lips pressed against his, letting himself fall into the kiss. Slowly he pulled away and opened his eyes, but instead of seeing Luna he saw Hector, he pushed himself away from her, his eyes wide unsure of why that had just happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 pm
Luna stumbled back with surprise, looking up at Liam, feeling hurt by the gesture. She couldn't imagine why he kept doing things like this to her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm
Liam shook his head and snapped back to reality, he looked to Luna realizing what he had done "Luna...I..." He stepped closer to her, trying to grab her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Luna took two steps back and swallowed hard, shaking as she stood still as if going to let him grab her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm
Liam stopped when she stepped back, he looked at her again, his eyes begging her to let him continue. His hand slowly moved to her and grabbed hers, his fingers wrapping around hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 pm
She looked up into his eyes again, then down at his chest. She didn't want to be hurt like that anymore, but somehow it kept happening. She slowly closed her eyes as she felt his hand wrap around hers, and she slowly stepped closer towards him again.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm
Liam smiled once more when she came close, he threw his arm around her and pulled her into an embrace. He pressed his head against hers "I'm sorry" he whispered to her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games