Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:27 am
Tiger sits on the counter while happily laying out the cookies on a pan. "Cookies cookies cookies. Yay!" She puts the last cookie on the tray and sets the oven. "Now it heats up... And I put the cookies in!" She says as she tries to get some dough out of her ear fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 am
Yukana was fairly silent and then inched away from the crowd. She was walking furhter and further into the house, getting lost of course.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:42 pm
Tiger runs to her room while the cookies are baking, then speed's back down to the kitchen, nearly tripping on a stereo cord. She looks around the kitchen, then settles on plugging in her music on a nearby wall. Her music suddenly blasts, causeing Ty to jump. She rushes to turn it down. After doing so she sits down, kicking her feet and bobbing her head from side to side.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Yukana looked through room to room, looking for a way out. "Dammit, why did I leave that guy?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:56 am
Tiger cleans up her face and fur a bit before taking out the cookies and placing them on a tray as to not ruin the tables. "Hm... Suppose I should test them..." Then she hears the mumblings of Yukana, but couldn't identify them right away. She turns her music off then, with a chocolate cookie in her hand, peeks out the door and sneaks into the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:37 am
Zack looked away from the group as they all went in their own directions. The butler lowered his head and then turned to his master. "Master...You should have-" Before he could say another world Zack intervened. "Don't tell me what I should do or not do...you're not the head of this house." Zack said in a cold manner.

Quickly he turned his back to the man and headed for his room.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:51 am
Yukana walked into a empty room and ploped down. She began to doze off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:50 pm
Ty slips up behind her, then quickly puts her hand on Yukana's shoulder, eminating cold. "What are you doing here?" She asks, not completely cold or mean.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am
"I just lost my way, i'll be up in a second." Then Yukana reconized the girl. "YOU!?" She pointed at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:24 pm
Tiger pushes her arm down and smirks slightly. "Don't you know that it is rude to point and impolite to yell at someone elses house?" Her smirk shrinks. "What are you doing here?" She repeats.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:11 am
"I got lost and now i'm sleepy. What are YOU doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:10 am
Zack reached his room and slammed the door forcefully. The noise carried through the hall and over the stair case. He had never had such a group of his staff bunch up and leave. "Stupid people...they know nothing....why would they leave!?" He asked himself a question he already knew...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:26 pm
"I told you once, and now its twice. I live here." She says, as a cold look comes across her face. "What ever, you might as well find a room." Tiger adds, turning away and leaving the room. She flinches as Zack slams the door. Poor wingman... She calls back. "Are you coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:44 am
"Yeah yeah. I'm comming. That guy must really be angerey or oblivous to why his staff just quit like that. Not my problem though."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:35 pm
Zack walked over to his balcony and watched through the doors that led to it the sun. It was fall and the sun was setting in a glorious manner as usual. He felt sad and depressed, though the feeling wasn't knew, it hurt more.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games