Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He leans back a little and looks at her, rather confused* The corridor? *reaches over for his drink and slams it back* What kind of surprise could be in the corridor? confused

(( Edit: There's that stupid 3 again! stressed ))

*She gets up picks up the box of chocolates and takes Dougherty's hand leading him down into the corridor. She stops in front of one of the key entry doors that she has not shown him. She punches the key code and before she opens the door she turns to him, puts her arms around his neck and kisses him longingly.* I gave a lot of thought to our discussion the other day and I want us to be able to trust one another. *She lets him go and opens the door to reveal to him and entire room full of money from floor to ceiling.* I'm showing this to you because I love you.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 pm
Well, it seems to hold an amount of significance to some people. Not sure I know anyone that holds it in such high regard, but you never know when you'll come across someone that does.

*twirls his wedding band*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:23 pm
-looks at Kits- Well, I guess...But...there are better days to remember, Tes. Like St. Patty's Day...or...Halloween...fun stuff. Mardi Gras/Carnival...etc.

-notices the ring- Uh...Tes... eek What is that?

((And, you obviously know I know what it is out of game, so... xp lol.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 pm
*stifles a yawn* I have to go... Bye, everyone. *leaves the bar*

((Umm... that kinda messes with your story of not being able to get into your apartment/house there, Tes. lol ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 pm
Bye Kits. -picks at her food, eating a few bites, waiting- sweatdrop sweatdrop

((Not if his spouse is back in his world.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 pm
((True... Okay, I'm really leaving now. lol))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 1, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 pm
St. Patrick's day is mostly an excuse to get drunk. Being that I don't drink, I see no point in remembering the day. Halloween I already remember. It's candy day, and I like sweets... plus it's at the end of the month so it's easy to remember. I don't live anywhere near Louisiana, so I have no reason to remember Mardi Gras.... actually, I think Mardi Gras might be the same as Faschnacht day.... mmmm doughnuts.

*looks up at dame and sees her staring at his ring*
um... what does it look like?

{{I know Kits, but my avatar always has the ring on [I even included it in my drawings] and I have mentioned the spouse before. I'm just going with that I don't have a cellphone and didn't think to call ninja ... or I could just go with what dame said. Yeah.. that's it ninja *obviously did not think all of this through*}}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 pm
Ah...uh... -gets flustered and tries to hide it- A ring...obviously...

oh. my. god. -thinks- He is living in my house...and... eek redface stressed sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 2, 4, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 pm
Psyzapp
*She gets up picks up the box of chocolates and takes Dougherty's hand leading him down into the corridor. She stops in front of one of the key entry doors that she has not shown him. She punches the key code and before she opens the door she turns to him, puts her arms around his neck and kisses him longingly.* I gave a lot of thought to our discussion the other day and I want us to be able to trust one another. *She lets him go and opens the door to reveal to him and entire room full of money from floor to ceiling.* I'm showing this to you because I love you.

*As she takes his hand, he grabs the bottle of Pinot Noir he gave to her. He follows her lead down into the corridor. Out of courtesy, he turns his head away while she punches in the key code. When she kisses him, he feels deep desires for her stirring within him. He stepped back as she opened the door and he nearly drops the bottle of wine as the sight of all that money was revealed to him. He just stood there, speechless for several moments.* Oh ... my ... god ... Where in the world did all this come from? And why do you not have this in a bank? eek  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 1, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 pm
Yes a ring, obviously.
*goes to take a drink of his roy rogers, but all the ice had melted and watered it down, so he dumps it out and starts making a new one*

You want another drink while I'm back here?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm
Judas, may I have a Roy Rogers?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm
-stands up, palms flat on the table- No. Tes -glances over at Ryzan to see if he's paying attention to any of this, knowing he would...- what kind of ring is that?
-fingers shake slightly, cheeks pale just a smidge-

-is suddenly very acutely aware she is not hungry any more-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 pm
*seeing his clove getting low, he snuffs it out, blowing out smoke while he answers dame's question and looking down at the ash tray*
A wedding ring.

*calmly refills his glass of wine*
Dear Tes never was much for jewlery, rilu'oh he has no qualms wearing that it seems.

*drinks half his glass*

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:00 am
*not noticing dame's discomfort, he just continues making his drink, shrugging at Ryzan's statement*
eh... you get used to it after a while.

*drops a few cherries in his glass and takes a sip*

{{Xsa nindel dosib uss!!! scream *points at his roll*}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 am
A...a wed... -looks green around the gills- I have to go.

-rushes out of the bar without even throwing away her plate or anything, and hustles all the way home-

-once there, braces self with one arm on the doorframe, taking deep breaths of the chilled night air to calm her stomach. After a few minutes, she lets herself in, slips into her room, locks the door behind her and then climbs into the shared bed with iggies and the critters, not even bothering to undress-

((I'm sleepy, I'll talk with you guys tomorrow! Nights! -hugs all around- Man, I must be tired, that was chalked full of errors, lol.))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games