Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReaperReven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:31 pm
Hi im new in this guild I have been a member for about 3 and a half weeks and I am glad to be a part of of this great guild and looking foward to the future
Magically, Reven  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 am
Hi eveyone!!! I am Laura and I am 19 years old. I come from Halkirk in Caithness and I am currently doing a degree in Business and Economics.  

Scottish_punk_gal

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:16 pm
Welcome to the Suites <3333333

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm
Hello. I'm new to the guild and thought I would say hi. biggrin  

Esme Eames

Roake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Esme Eames
Hello. I'm new to the guild and thought I would say hi. biggrin

Welcome. : D I hope you're read our Rules and have a wonderful time with us. ^_^
User ImageMisha  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:37 pm
Hi im new here and I've only been on gaia for a cuple of weeks. My name is Erin and I just would like to say hello... I joined this guild the first week i was on gaia. so hello!  

Namaste Neko-chan

R A N D O M F R 3 3 K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:19 pm
i'm a newbie
and i adore this guild. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm
yay new peoples! welcome to our little place of insanity ^^

randomfr33k: can i call you domf? and i adore this guild too ^^  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChristIanIsMyName

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 am
WOW!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm
ChristIanIsMyName
WOW!!!!

Please don't spam.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

usethx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:06 pm
My name's Ava. I'm a weird little 13-year-old who resides in California, in a place that's not far from the beach. Which is lucky for me, because I'm really into ocean life. (I want to be a marine biologist when I grow up) If you haven't looked into it before, you should check out the deep sea. There's some really cool stuff down there. Highlights include: the Vampire Squid from Hell (actual name) who's got thorns instead of suckers. biggrin Is it creepy of me to find that insanely awesome?
I also really like archaeology/paleontology. I haven't found anything groundbreaking as of now-just some relatively common bones, like an ancient horse's tooth, a whole lot of shells, and some veeeery recent dead stuff-, but it's the process that's fun anyway.
Basically, if it's outside and includes digging, climbing, or swimming, I'm in.

So yeah. That's it. Yay. o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm
ummm..im kimberley, and im new  

nothome2

nothome2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 pm
`Eccentricity
My name's Ava. I'm a weird little 13-year-old who resides in California, in a place that's not far from the beach. Which is lucky for me, because I'm really into ocean life. (I want to be a marine biologist when I grow up) If you haven't looked into it before, you should check out the deep sea. There's some really cool stuff down there. Highlights include: the Vampire Squid from Hell (actual name) who's got thorns instead of suckers. biggrin Is it creepy of me to find that insanely awesome?
I also really like archaeology/paleontology. I haven't found anything groundbreaking as of now-just some relatively common bones, like an ancient horse's tooth, a whole lot of shells, and some veeeery recent dead stuff-, but it's the process that's fun anyway.
Basically, if it's outside and includes digging, climbing, or swimming, I'm in.

So yeah. That's it. Yay. o_o

cool..i luv the ocean..also!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 pm
Welcome to the suites everyone <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

crazy crazincraz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:06 pm
hey hey hey evry1 and i aint no faggit  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games