Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 pm
Suki blinks a bit. "Ohhhh. That must have been nice. Before I met Ikima, I was alone a lot." She smiles.
[[xD Nice.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:20 pm
"Sometimes, yeah," she concedes, then leans down and whispers to Suki in a conspiritorial tone, "Though sometimes I just wonder if she wanted a girl and wouldn't give up until she got one, since I'm the second youngest."

[[I have to read over everything about fifteen trillion times before I post it, because if I don't, I have to go back and edit it that many times. For example, I just put "size=1" instead of "size=11" in the formatting for the top.]]  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 pm
She blinks, then bursts out laughing. "Haha! Wow! Maybe she was, hm?"

[[XD WOW. Amazing. *claps.*]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 pm
Aiden stared at them blankly, zoning out completely.

"Yeah, but we have no idea what went wrong with him. Maybe James dropped him on his head when he was a baby," she laughed, causing her brother to start, looking around the room wildly.

"Whazzat? Marshmallows?"

"Aiden, go back to...whatever it was you were doing," Maria snorted, affectionately patting his cheek. "Ikima, you want anything to drink? What about you, Suki?"

[[I know I'm epic, there's no need to tell me. *bows*]]  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm
Laughing at Aiden, Suki smiles at him. "Blonde moment much?" She then turns to Maria with a grin. "Tea, please. Ikima?" He mumbles. "Chocolate milk."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 pm
Aiden shook his head, trying to clear it, and yawned.
"Maria, can I have some coffee? Please?" he asked in a manner similar to that in which a small child would.

Maria nods, then sets to getting their drinks. Within a matter of minutes, everyone had their respective drinks, and she sat next to Ikima, sipping at the cup of coffee she'd just reheated.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 pm
He contently drinks his chocolate milk. Suki sips her tea, stretching.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm
As Maria walked away, Fei-Tao made his way over and behind the counter, making a fresh pot of coffee. Pouring himself a cup, he walked back around and sat on one of the chairs in front of the counter, sipping contently.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:16 pm
Glancing over, Suki watches Fei-Tao. Once he settles down, she teleports beside him. "Hey hey hey, can I see your ears?" She smiles like a little kid, tugging on the sides of her hat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Fei-Tao jumped a little when he felt Suki's presence right beside him. Wait, what? His ears? "Uh..." he said, looking cautiously around the cafe. Okay, no non-magical humans around them. "Sure then." Reaching up, he gingerly pulled his beanie off, cringing slightly as it brushed against a very recent gash in the side of his right ear. His ears were slightly tattered from fights in the streets..... as a wolf, of course.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:03 pm
"Oooooh! They're so pretty!" She reaches up, rubbing them gently, and healing them without him knowing. "^^"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm
Fei-Tao winced at the contact. It stung at first, mainly because it had not healed up since he got it just last night. However, as the girl continued to stroke his ears, he relaxed a little. Actually a lot. He leaned his head into her hand, barely noticing the dulling pain as the cut closed and healed.

(( HIS FAEC. → <=w=>
O: ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Smiling a bit, she continues to stroke his ears. "Does it feel better?"

[[ xD Awesome faec.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm
Fei-Tao nodded, continuing to relax under her hand, slowly and gradually falling toward the counter. His forehead made a light thud sound on the hard wooden surface. That didn't hurt much; he barely noticed it. Habitually, his leg started to kick a little.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm
Maria jumped as Fate's head collided with the counter.
"Fate, Fate? Can you hear me?" she pressed her cheek to the counter, trying to look at his eyes.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games