Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm
*TRIES not to flip out* Th-th-thank you for returning it..! *without thinking, curtsy! - then hides it away, thanks Russia again, and SUDDENLY NOTICES LITHUANIA* Uh, um, how are you, Toris?..

(hetalia_rate has me as CANADA.. >:|

Wonder if I can still do novel-style. I'll try with Finland. I got used to this asterisk business.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm
((I have a tendency to rant if I go novel style....
And I was stamped S.Italy!!!! xd ))

Glad to hear you're well Finland-san. I'm....okay. I was talking to Belarus and waiting to see what Liet-kun's cookies turn out like.

Greece-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm
"I'm good." He said, smiling to Hungary. A much as I can be, he thought. The timer still had about ten minuets left on the cookies. "I'm making cookies... if there's enough, would you like some?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:23 pm
((I slip into my novel style when there's too much to be said in between asterisks. XDD))

Letting his hand fall from around Liet's stomach to the his lap, he smiles, warmly this time, and giggles with the Baltic state. "What's so funny, anyway~? I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Lithuania~ You were in the same picture as me...." he whispers into the other's ear, not to sound threatening, but to prevent embarrassment on the other's behalf.  

Russia-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm
Hong-kong blinekd and turned, smiling and hugging China. "Hi Aniki!" Stands and pets the panda. "Hi Panda!" Leans on Aniki and sighs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 pm
*tumbles back*

...Oh! Hello Miss Hungary- Mr. Hong Kong- Mr and Mrs. Sweden- Mr. China....

*walks over to Russia, smiling*

....Here, enjoy...

Eam Adair

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 pm
He carefully works the needles and the yarn, working not as much with concentration as with the steady hand of someone who's done a thing before. "It's really not that hard! You should try, it's.. really fun..!"

Tino nods at Berwald's question without turning away from his work. "I-it wouldn't fit you or me ********. NO. THAT WAS HARD. gonk )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Blushed when he head that. "Just where did she..." Looks suspiciously at Hungary. That woman was sneaky under her kind smile, indeed. He just hoped Russia wouldn't see the pictures she took of he and Poland in their aprons from the other day! He looked up when Bel came back. "Should I get up so that you can eat your soup, Russia-san?"  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Russia smiles towards his sister and takes the bowl. "Thank you, Sister~" he coos, "Your borscht is always the best~ And no, Lithuania~! I said I can eat with people in my lap, remember~? If you want, I'll share, too~" he says, taking a spoonful of borscht and holds it up for Lithuania.

((All in practice, Tino, all in practice. My style developed because of all the writing I do. XD; *has five or six stories I should work on*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm
He smiled a little, setting his hand on Tino's shoulder. "Y're good at that." He said quietly. He shifted awkwardly for a moment before looking back to him. "...Tino? W... W' do ye' wan' for Christmas?"  

The Lion Su-san

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:32 pm
*Panda sniffs HK's forehead*

*hugs HK*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:35 pm
Hopes Belarus won't kill him for it, taking the spoonful. His face brightened. "Wow... It's really good, Belarus-san!" He smiled at her. "I agree with Russia-san, it really is the best."

(( Oh lord don't get me started on writing. The link to my fanfiction is a small testament (I think 51 stories?) to my obsession with writing. Got a lot of originals too, but those are on Y!gal or not posted anywhere.))  

Lithuania-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:36 pm
*head snaps quickly to face Russia * Oy, shut u-- .. *brushes a hand through the hair and recomposes herself* It's.. just a little keepsake photo album of mine, T-Toris. Some of the pictures are really important to me so..

(Russia: I used to roleplay with the descripting and the quotes and s**t like ALL THE TIME. But ugh. NO MORE, I AM FREE.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 pm
((I'm currently working on an original of my own, but I'm not gonna go into it here. ^^ Too complicated right now, and all I have done is the outline! XDDD

Hunny: I feel more free with the ability to use my flowery vocabulary~ I like making people imagine whatever I write~))

"Hmm...you won't tell me what that picture's for, Hungary~? Why not~?" he laughs and takes a spoonful for himself. "Her borscht has always been the best~ It's Grandmama's recipe, isn't it, Belarus~? She only taught it to my sisters, so it's always nice when they cook for me~" he sighs, but not sadly, and holds up another spoonful for Lithuania.  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 pm
*She goes to sit by Greece. Looking up at Russia and Lithuania, she smiles- a big, fake, acid laced smile, mind you, but still a smile.*

...I'm glad you appreciate my cooking, you two....

..ah, you recognized...

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games