Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm
elite soldier walk up to hallway and seen this before than cast ani-wind spell and seal her. "u know this mark and u cant hold other half in u"said Elite soldier.

chaos in bulid and saw hikari kill one the soldier and switch over to haze.Haze strike attack to hikari and knock the scent out of her and using ice spell and freeze over her body and burn whole her body. "You cant hurt other who r protect u and ur sister"said Haze.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm
Bruce reached Chaos' room, where he saw both guards on the floor. He shook his head and slammed a fist into the door, severly denting it.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 pm
Haze heard a noise and yell out "HEY stop break my gear "said chaos and stare at frozen hikari in ice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm
Hikari's eyes stared towards Haze as her body was suspended in ice. The ice that surrounded her began to shatter and patted her clothing of the remnants of ice that was on her. "That wasn't very nice." muttered Hikari towards Haze and gave a sigh. Hikari gave a smile towards Haze and then punched the wall, crumbling the wall and creating a hole. She exited from that and waved towards Haze. "Bye byes." muttered Hikari mockingly and disappeared in thin air.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm
lisa try to stood up and walk around so slowy but each time she fell back down. "great i so tired about this and i..want to end it.."said lisa fall to sleep in tall grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Hikari then arrived at the woods where she was barefooted and skipping. While a hum exits her curled lips, she then could sense a presence that was familiar to her. Her smile widened as she recognized the aura. It was her sister's. She gave a slight chuckle and then hurried towards Lisa.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm
Bruce looked over at the hole in the wall. "So much for that. Any idea where she went?" He looked over at Chaos as he asked the question.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 am
"Maybe she went to find lisa and other hole where is she left"said chaos come out the hole and pat down my clothes and walk to the hole where hikari made it. "So two birds flew away and now this is bad day for us if i know where is lisa at we do has this promble" said chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm
Bruce sighed. "I was looking for Lisa but I wasn't able to sense her."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 am
When Hikari spotted Lisa, her grin widened and jumped beside Lisa, who was laying down on the tall grass. "Hi sister. What are you doing here?" asked Hikari playfully as her cold stare followed her words.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 pm
when hikari give me cold stare and cold went down my spinal."who r u and u not my sister"said lisa talk at hikari and stood up but half weak and wore down a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:40 am
Hikari gave a sigh and shook her head. "You don't even remember your own sister? How terrible of you." muttered Hikari mockingly with a saddened expression on her countenance. Her facial expression then changed to a glare and stood and approached Lisa slowly.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 am
"bruce calm down and try it again sense lisa arua but with hikari right now"said chaos draw out dual handgun and place a red gem on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 pm
" no plz dont near me and ur arua is diffencet"said lisa fall backward and land on mud.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 pm
"How is it different? I'm the same old me..." muttered Hikari towards Lisa and glanced down towards her when she fell on the mud. "Come on, take my hand and let's get you cleaned up." said Hikari and stretched out her hand for Lisa to grab.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games