Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am
"Thanks Talia, and sorry for bringing this up. I'll get straight to the point. Ok, lets say Xavier raped you and he felt bad about it. If he came and apologized for it, what would u do?" Crystal asked hoping not to get slapped or asked to leave. Hope jumped off her head and was behind crystals back, scard.
"Thank you Izumi and Azalea. You are helping me with something i could never repay you with. I will return with the information we need." At that Cole turned to leave the room when he noticed his pet was not following.Cole whistled. "Blaze stop starring at Izumi, he's on our side. Come on we have work to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 pm
Kiki had crawled into her bed and was now crying underneath her covers. She heard voices outside her dorm, but she was too upset to care.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Talia was a bit stunned. She thought Xavier was nothing but a walking sack of lust and hate. She then thought about the day she first met him, BEFORE the raping. He seemed a bit scummy at first, but he didn't seem all that bad. Well, until she saw the snake stab a guy in the eye with a spoon. However, her mother always said that there was good in everyone. I guess that even applied to him. However, this could still possibly be a trick by the snake. "Well, I would ask HIM if he actually means it. If he wants to do anything about it, he should look me in the eyes and say what he's gotta say." She told Crystal calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 pm
*Azalea closed the door after he and his pet left*

~Azalea~"there's a lot we'll have to do tomorrow."
*thinking about explaining to the principal of their absents and then helping Crystal become stronger*

*There were shadows going tree to tree following Xavier with every step he took*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 pm
(oh and sorry i haven't be posting lately. I've just had a lot to do. College, getting my laptop fixed, and working on getting my license. SO i'll try to post as much as possible)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 pm
"Thanx Talia, I have to go now. ill talk to u later ok?" Crystal then walked out the door with Hope back on her head. Crystal walked out onto the front yard to look for Xavier to tell him what Talia had said. As she was looking she saw someone that looked very familiar to her. Crystal looked very hard at him when she realized it was her brother Cole she yelled his name. "COLE!"
Cole heard his name and knew it was Crystal, the last thing he heard of her was that very scream. He stopped walking and turned to face his sister. but when he saw her this time she was so mad her eyes had turned blue! "Crystal..." Cole said calmly.
"Why didnt you tell me you were here! What are you hiding from me!?" Crystal yelled.
"This is a bad time now, we will do this later" He then turned to leave.
"We havent seen each other in years and all u say is we do this later!? We r doing this now, i have changed since we last met." Crystal put up an ice sheild in front of him so he couldnt run. She then formed a huge wave behind her and turned it to ice.
Cole saw the sharp ice-wave coming to him and istently shot fire from has hands, phenix did the same with his mouth. Cole knew that at this stat he was no match for crystal, he franticaly looked around for anyone to help. But there was no one, now all he could do was hope that someone had heard them fighting and come to help. The fire and ice wave touched and there was still no one.  

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Xavier heard the fight going on, and ran to find the sound. At least it was better than worrying about Talia. He morphed his arm into a sword, finding Crystal and Cole. "What's going on here!?" He asked the pair.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 pm
~Azalea~"Izumi....do you hear something?"

*Galia looked out the window*

~Galia~"Ah! i See crystal fighting that fiery guy we met earlier!"

*Azalea ran to the window*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:00 pm
Izumi ran to the window. He also saw Xavier out there. "What's Xavier doing out there!?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 pm
~Azalea`'lets go."*Azalea opened up the window and jumped out*

~galia~"Ah! Wait for me!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 am
"Xavier, over here! I need help Crystal has locked into her ful powers and she is mad at me! Please help me!" Cole screamed over the sound of the fire and ice.
"Don't get involved in this Xavier. It's a family fude. How would you feel if your brother and told you to run away and had been spying on you and your friends for a year! Let me do this! You should understand!" After what Crystal said her octopus hope jumped off her head and ran taward Xavier, she knew it was wrong what Crystal was doing but she had knew no control what she was doing. Phinix did the same, Cole was getting mad and starting to try to accually defend himself agaist her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 am
Izumi nodded, flying after Azalea.

Xavier shook his head. "I'm not gonna help ya, Cole. However, Crystal, I'm not letting you do this!" He said, spitting acid into the mix of fire and ice. The acid was flammable, so once it hit the fire, the whole thing exploded, pushing the two siblings away from each other. "Now both of you, cool it, or you get an acid bath!" He yelled. He only said this to stop the fight. He was quite capable of backing up his words, too.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 pm
*~Azalea walked over~"Well well you guys are causing such a ruckus. I'm surprised the teachers haven't come out yet to see what's going on."

*Galia sat on Azalea's shoulder*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 pm
Kiki heard something coming from outside and decided checking it out might do her some good. She made her way outside to see the whole group, plus a new face.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 am
Crystal caught herself before she flew into the tree." If you not with me your aganist me!" She then encased him in an ice case, fully knowning that he would melt out of it. "I need to do this."
"Come on Crystal we love each other you wouldnt want to kill me. At least in any normal state."
"In any normal state?! Look around us! I have friends of dragons, nekos, snake demon miffa boss, and assasins! This isnt a normal state! You cantrol fire and have a phinix as a pet! Im a mermade, cole, our other brother and sister control the other elements but who knows where they are! And besids in a normal state my brother wouldnt spy on her friends and enrole in the school without telling me!"
"Fine ill tell you what im up to. We have been living apart for to long. Im getting the family back together, even mom and dad. Even if I have to go alone!"
"I cant believe you thats what I was going to do and you sent me here because no one would go with me!" Crystal then encased him in a bubble and rased him above the spikes of ice she just made so he couldnt pop it with fire.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games