Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm
*JUBARAK*

*Jubarak being already dim witted he was trained to obey what ever the war lords told him, so with out hesitation jubarak said a healing spell and revived the Commander*

*Shortly after, the commander disapared without giving thanks!!! to Jubarak*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 pm
For just a split second Chief looked at the wound on her leg, "painful yes, deadly no" she thought to herself. Looking now to Phylum, a soft chuckle escape her lips. Before he could act, she disappeared behind him and came up close to his right ear with a whisper. "I thought Gods didn't bleed" she spoke to him before embedding her blade into his back, and pushing him away.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 pm
*IN SHOCK PHYLUM STUMBLED FOWARD, IN A FEW SECONDS HE RECOVERED HIMSELF AND HIS WOUND ALREADY STARTED TO HEAL!!!!*

* Then Phylum's attention turned towards the young lady who had suddenly bursted into the basement were the action took place* *she seem to be looking for him, Phylum looked down at his body then he made his eyes wonder all over searching the corners of the basement, then he turned his attention back to Lunar and said* "ARE YOU DENSE, I AM RIGHT HERE!!!!"

*suddenly after he had said this his commander reappeared right behind Lunar holding her captive, then the commander said* "IT WAS ME WHO LEFT, YOUNG ONE" *then he chuckled*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 pm
*Phylum then ordered the commander to bring Lunar a bit closer to inspect her*

*The Commander did as commanded and steped foward with the young woman in his possesion*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:05 pm
Seeing him distracted, Chief kicked his legs out from under him and laughed, "your not the only one who doesn't like being ignored" with lighting in her hands, she began to strike at him from different angels, using the walls to her benefit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:10 pm
"Oh, I got mixed up again." Lunar said and looked at the Commander. She kicked him and jumped forward, escaping. She slapped her own head and thought, Why do I always mix people up?  

XStarlight_DustX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 pm
*with seeing some interest of her in his masters eye, the commander quickly retrieved the run away girl Lunar*

*ok!!! Phylum said to himself.he was some what intrested in the girl who had just entered the basement, but with Chief Sankofa throwing freaking lightning bolts after his tail he had no other choice but to find a way to stop her or at least keep her occupied*

*Thinking quickly he called upon 15 of his soilders, who came immediately and started towards chief*

*With chief occupied for the time he made his way back over to Lunar, when he reached her he placed his hand on her chin and asked her*

"WHAT ARE YOU??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Now she was pissed, "what the hell happen to, lets finish this" rolling her eyes, she smiled at the new arrivals. "Ello boys, your boss feels the need to provide me with free target practice, with you being the targets of course. Now who's first" moving her hands in a symbolic motion, the lighting began to swirl about the chamber.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm
Lunar looked at the Commander and said, "Just a wolf." and got hold of his hand and knocked it off her chin. "Why do you ask?" She said seriously and walked backwards, trying to avoid him ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm
oh well, if i'm going to die, might as well be a decent fight to it.
*June stood on the tallest building closest to JUBARAK. stepping back a bit she ran full speed, taking the ledge as leverage and swinging her cast sword at the warlord(she cast a light spell on it). The flew right up to JUBARAK, sure she would hit him*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 pm
*PHYLUM, now smiled as she answered his question and his smile grew wider as she removed his hand from her chin*

"I was just curious!!" *he replied to her question, now moving closer towards her body* *he was now so close to her that he could feel her breath as she exhaled* *Now he glanced up at his commander to see his expression was in the form of a smile also*

*Now seeing that he and his Commander were on the same page, he faced Lunar once more and asked* "WHAT IS YOUR ORIGIN??"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm
*JUBARAK*

*NOW TURNING AROUND HE SAW A WOMAN HEADING STRAIGHT FOR HIM WITH A SWORD....he was so dense that he had no reaction to her quickly planned out attack!!!*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm
*June swung it with immense strangth, slashing the warlord accross the chest*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 pm
Lunar jumped back and said, "I dont know, and I do not plan to remember." She said loudly at the first part, and quietly at the second part. She then walked side ways, frowning a little  

XStarlight_DustX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm
Over hearing their conversation, she couldn't help but shout back, "good lord Phylum, what are you in heat??" Chief shook her head and hit the soldiers in a con jointed clash of power, sending their crisp carcass flying everywhere. "Well that was fun" dusting off her hands, while eyeing the keeper, whom had been silently lingering in the shadows.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games