Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vihrees

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 am
My name is Vih i study html, xml, css, c++ and java. I am currently going to be creating a business on gaia where people pay me to make them cool like games to go as their signature biggrin I am currently working on funds right now (a little broke like most 21 year olds) I love behavioral psycology its funny studying people when they dont even know it. If anyone wants to donate just send me a gift and ill send u merlin.... a little thing i have on my comp that looks awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 am
I just thought I'd pop in and say 'hi'.

I'm married, have a lovely almost 20-month old daughter, and teach at two Chicago-area community colleges.  

Nuadu

Ellemir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 am
Miss Abigal of Lenox
I see a lot of 20 somethings here, I, as my husband would say, "have underwear older than that".

Daaang... that puts mine to shame. *hehe*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 am
Hi everyone! It's nice to be here! um...where is here again? Oh yeah I'm 23 I work as a cashier at Wal-mart and I have no life outside my small circle of friends and the Furry Community. I just met a great guy and I hope it works out with him.  

Swift Heart Pegasus

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

XxMoonie StardustxX

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 am
hi there ^^
I'm moonie, I'm 26 and living in germany. I'm working as COO in our own company and I love to be on gaia in my freetime!
it's great to see how many other older ones are here blaugh
I love music, japan and some other stuff whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 am
FoxTrott24
Hello my name is Amanda, people like to call me by the following nicknames;

Matty, Mandy, Manda Panda, Fox

One of my long-time nicknames has been Mandy. Panda has been more recently added by my younger sis. Foxes are special to me and... well Matty is similar to one of my wee cousin's name. Whoever calls you those has some good taste. 3nodding

FoxTrott24
I live in a little town called Hadley it is in NY.
I just lost one of my pets that lives with my family. My family lives in another town so it is very hard for me especially since I did not get to say good bye to him. Hew had to be put down by animal control just yesterday.
I have been upset about it and crying alot I have no irl friends other then the people on gaia. so that just helps to make it even harder.

Sorry to hear about all of that...  

Ellemir

Rei Sakaki

Powerful Wife

11,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:43 am
Hello everyone. biggrin
I just joined up here today, I was so excited to find a guild full of old people like me. whee I'll tell you all a little about myself.
I am a 21 year old female, I currently work as a commission artist. ( Mostly because the economy is horrid where I live and jobs are very hard to come by. ) I am from the United States, more specifically, West Virginia. I've been trying to get into college. I know I know, I should have went right out of high school but you know, people need time to "find" themselves. I certainly did find myself, as I want to go to school for something completely different now. 3nodding My aim is to become a chef. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:45 am
Hello everybody.  

angel_half82

Liz0ziL

8,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 am
Hey everybody. I am new to this guild...looking to make some friends. Wanna chat?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 am
091684computerangel
hi im new here. im queeny maeand i lived i the philippines. i have a cat pet name yapha means"beauty"im a volunteer of childrens foundation in my country.

i used to work at my own family business. travel and tour..

thanks for welcoming guys

My boyfriend is Filipino, nice to meet you!  

Ellemir

Ellemir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:50 am
Amelda, that picture in your signature really reminds me of Shirley Manson, nice, very nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:52 am
Hi
I'm 21 and just graduated. No idea what to do next...half heartedly applying for jobs..mwaha
Nice to know Gaia isn't just full of angsty 14 year olds lol  

dandylion

Amens_Magus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 am
The name is Terry, I'm 27.
Was married, now I'm........less so.
*Goes over to the bean bags and gets out a book*
Aaaaaahhhhhhh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:00 am
*shuffles in and waves hello* I'm a retired stay at home mom of a Gian ...I started motherhood later in life. Before I became a mother I was an Army soldier, used the GI Bill for a couple of year of college and ended up working for Kinko's for over a decade. I'm married to a Japanese citizen for over 18 years now *wheezes and plops down on the sofa*.  

butter nut crunch

quiltlover

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:03 am
Hi! I just joined. I'm 37, married to a wonderful man for 18 years, have 2 daughters, claimed by 4 cats, love sci-fi & history, teach my girls at home, and have no life outside the house confused

I'm glad to find a place with other 'older' gaians.

--looks around for comfy chair & good book--  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games