Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm
Hm, I'll take DARE xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 pm
*Faerie continues to stand by TES's side and watches their every move. Sparkles of fairy dust glinting off from her as she gets anxious ... *  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 pm
*slams shot and chases with Corona, then smiles* Okay. I dare you to pat your head while rubbing your stomach, reciting the ABCs backwards! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Aw, man....that's hard! cry *begins patting head & rubbing stomach* z,y,x,w...um....v, u, t, s, r......q, p, o, n, m, l.......ummmm.....k, j, i, h, g, f, e, d, c, b, a! *grins triumphantly & takes a drink of her Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm
*falls out laughing at the site of Katana patting her head and rubbing her stomach, looking confused trying to say the alphabet backwards* rofl LMAO!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm
*while Icy and Katana are distracted, he lightly grabs Katrina's hand... looking at her and making a subtle head motion toward the door, then whispers to her* We have to get out of here... who knows where this is going to lead if they make us play...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 pm
*coming to her senses quickly, Icy grabs TES by the hand* Now, my little dark elf, you wouldn't be trying to leave us and the good time we're having, would you?

EDIT: *slaps Psyzapp on the back, laughing along with her*  
LMAO! rofl *Grabs TES and puts her arm around his shoulder as she laughs.* DID YOU SEE THAT?! rofl KATANA'S TURN!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

OK, my turn.....TES.....*grins* what shall it be? Truth or dare?????  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 pm
*That's all Faerie needed to hear from TES. She starts waving her magic wand, cites an incantation and ... POOF! ... they both disappear into thin air*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:03 pm
*rolls eyes* ARGH! This is getting most aggravating!*finishes Corona and sits at bar, plotting*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 pm
OMG eek THEY VANISHED…THEY JUST VANISHED…WTF!? scream *picks up a chair and throws it across the room.* THIS IS GONNA MAKE ME CRAZY! gonk *pours another shot of Mystery Drink and slams it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 pm
sweatdrop Now, now, Psyzapp.....no need to tear up all the furniture......heh, who knew that she would have a magic wand on her???? Next time, we just have to make sure she's incapacitated so that she is unable to use any magic at all. Perhaps we should do some research on a way to block her magic....*grabs another beer & joins Icy at the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm
Yes Katana eek block her magic. How do we find this information out? *Gets another shot of Mystery Drink and paces.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm
*frustrated sigh* Puleeze!!! Who really knows about all that hocus pocus nonsense?! All that will happen is when we try to counteract her "magic wand"*rolls eyes* all she'll do is counter our counter, so trust me, with her in the picture, it's a lose/lose right now...unless*ponders*Hey, when's the last time anyone has seen Filia?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games