Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:25 pm
((Glad I could amuse someone. Brat's got too many half-baked schemes going on with her characters and never manages to get them moving along. sweatdrop
Doesn't help that Jack was supposed to come play in Kathy's and pulled a disappearing act on me. stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:44 pm
*The waiter brings her meal and she pushes the food around her plate. "It's not poisoned, Lil. And Jack's a big boy, he can take care of himself," Pierre's voice sounds in her head. She frowns, letting her fork slip to the plate.* I know that. Where are the Lily's? If I find one, I should be able to get to the other. *Mutters, "If I find the one I want first I won't need to bother the other one.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm
*Brat picks up her fork and begins to eat slowly, clearing her mind to concentrate only on the food. When she finishes, she pays her bill and slips out to the patio, staring at the lake.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:23 pm
((I feel your pain. I have a writing partner that does that all the time. rolleyes It's really annoying. stressed ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm
((Very annoying crying Now I have to figure out what he was doing with these staff "creatures"...))

*Lily comes traipsing in, finding a nearby table. Just as her butt parks itself on the chair, the waiter is there, handing her a menu.*

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:48 pm
*Lily glances up at the waiter.* How do you do that? *He shrugs as another waiter drops off a glass of Merlot.* I believe Lil Brat is looking for you. *He points towards the patio and nods.* Um, ok. Thanks. I think. *She sips her wine and both waiters move off.* Wonder what she wants now.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
*As Stargazer sits contemplating her dinner choice and Lil stands out gazing over the lake, the Ghost slips through the door.* Oh, fun times. *She slips through tables, chairs and people on her way over to the Jukebox. Gathering her forces, she nudges the machine, knocking a CD in to place and sending the music floating through the air.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeOzBdg7tg  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm
*As the loud country-rock beat pours from the machine, she watches everyone jump. She grins as one of the staff comes running to unplug the jukebox.* Now that was fun. twisted
*She hears the staff grumble at her as she slides through them and finds her way over to Star. Once she's standing next to her twin, she whispers in her head.* Let me in Lily. We need to talk.  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:18 pm
*Stargazer frowns, squeezing her mind shut to keep Ghost out.* No, let me alone Lily.

Damit, Star. Really? You don't feel the pull? Given a choice: No body or share one with you? I'll stay gone, thank you, *Ghost snarls in Stargazer's head.*

*Stargazer winces, feeling what her twin is saying. The tug that's pulling them together.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:42 pm
*As Brat stares out over the lake, she is startled by the loud music. Turning, she catches sight of Stargazer through the glass window. Moments later, Stargazer is shaking her head and Brat immediately recognizes the source for the trouble.* About time.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm
*She moves back in to the bar, smiling at Stargazer Lily.* Hello, dears. *Star looks up quickly, but before she can comment, Brat speaks again.* Yes, dears. Ghost would be quiet if she were smart. Get your order to go and meet me in my office. And bring music-girl with you. stare *Star nods and Brat gets up and walks out.*

((Moved to Brat's office at the Cabana Bar...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 pm
*Stargazer finishes her meal, pointedly ignoring Ghost. When she's finished, she pays her bill and heads out. As she walks, she decides to take the long way, finally hearing the Ghostly one out.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 am
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and goes up to the nearest waiter.* Excuse me please. I'd like to get an order to go. Could you please get me a Greek Salad Pita Sandwich with a side of Black Bean Salsa, the fresh salsa with the fresh cut tomatoes and corn in it, and an order of corn chips. Also a steamer and perhaps some iced tea. *She grins at the waiter.* OH and 4 Cannoli, 2 of them in two separate boxes. Thank you. *She has a seat and waits for her order.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 am
*She gets her to go order from the waiter, pays her bill and thanks him. She places the containers of food inside the basket she has and heads out the door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 pm
dame's response to what Kat
Fix it? What do you want me to do about it, Kat? I'm not a miracle worker.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games