Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
Kishiko smiled but wasn't fully satisfied. She could sense Kaz wasn't either. She rocked Ace back and forth till he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 am
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She smiled. Lee sniffed his hand, then purred. She looked at her tail and started chasing it. "She's just a cub. So, she'll do random things." She said laughing.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 pm
He laughed while she chased her tail. "It's cute." He watched her for awhile longer. "So...What do you like to do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean laughed along with him as she watched Lee chase her tail. "Make people annoyed, freeze them, make them do what I can't do." She laughed once more. Lee became dizzy, and then fell over onto her back, and rolled around in the grass until a butterfly landed on her nose.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:33 pm
"That's fun. Ichiro likes to annoy people." He sighed. "Me...But I got him back. I'll show you a picture when we head back to the HQ." He smiled to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She laughed. "Ichiro, eh?" She closed her eyes, and tried to imagine what he would look like. "Sounds like an annoying person." She said laughing. She continued watching Lee loko at the butterfly and chase it around. She couldn't help but smile bigger. "Is it just me, or does she look like she's gotten bigger by a little?"  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 pm
He remembered that he had one in his wallet. He pulled it out and took out the picture. "Here." It was the picture of him in his underwear, passed out and drawn on. "He was so drunk." He laughed and looked down to Lee. "Yea, alittle bit."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She laughed her butt off when she saw the picture, infact, she practicly fell over. "Oh, my lord! That must've been the best prank someone's pulled on him!" She said wiping laughing-tears away from her eye. Lee got ready to pounce at the butterfly, when she pounced at Jack's face, which she she didn't me to.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:01 pm
"Couldn't hold his liquor." He laughed and was tackled by Lee. "Silly girl. I'm no butterfly." He picked her up and petted her a bit. "You're so silly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm
Kaz watched as Kishiko rocked Ace to sleep then looked at her "uhm ill take that as a good thing" he said then kissed her cheek  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Kishiko smiled and put sleeping Ace back in his crib. She then sat next to Kaz and kissed him deeply. "What do you want to do now." she asked playing with his shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:19 am
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She laughed. "She'll do that every once in a while. I'm still teaching her how to hunt." Lee purred even louder, to hear he was laughing.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:37 am
"Oh, you're just a big kitten." He teased and petted her some more. He bent down at an ungodly angle and planted one in the tip of Lees' nose. His back popped when he came back up. "Oww...Haven't done that in awhile." He huffed a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Lee licked his face, but her breathe smelt like roses. "Don't strain yourself." She said smiling. "So, tell me about yourself." She closed her eyes and grinned.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 pm
He shook off what litte pain he had. "Don't worry about me." He thought for a second. "Well...I'm immortal and come from a very long line of Pureblood vampires. Umm...I usually don't talk very much, I...may or may not tell you why...I don't know..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games