Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm
Kyuki was laughing hard now. "This is great! Keep it up Timid!" She cheered. "Mind if I drink Dimitri's blood?" She said happily as she approached the body.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm
"Wow, I didn't see that coming..."Nana whispers to herself.

"...."Reiko is silent.

Kameko is crying behind her mask. She gets up and walks away.

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm
"Kyuki, even for me...thats overdoing it."X-Reiko says watching Kameko walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm
william turns around facing kyuki
"you touch his body and i unleash a living hell on you"
william was pissed and sad at the same time  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:38 pm
Kyuki giggled. "Why get so sad over one small death? Many people die everyday, what makes this one so special?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm
Senku came by"So whats going on here" He soon saw the body"Hmm pity i actually thought he would live" He said rubbing his chin a little in understanding then patching up the burn stops  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 pm
"he was my freind and i swear if you dont leave his body alone i will kill you myself"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:42 pm
Timid licks his blood stained hands "To bad everyone I wish he could have at least put up a fight, its almost like he wanted to die! hahahahaha!" Timid eats the rings and floats once agian and floats over to the others "Well, You all get a free pass for the next 24 hours since I can only use the Absorbstion once a day..."

(((Oh no I need another good character surprised )))  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 pm
"So tell me this, if he wasn't your friend would you be sad? Also, I'm afraid you won't be able to kill me. If you dare attack me even when I don't touch him right now then I'll make things messy." she countered. "Oh, and Timid. Do you plan on absorbing me too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 pm
"i hope you burn in hell b***h you,timid and senku
william soon appears next to timid in a rage
"damn you he was your brother"
william stabs at him  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 pm
"Can you guys freaking shut up?! Jeez...quit being so irritating!"Shana yells angrily following Kameko.

Kameko looks behind her and see Kameko."....."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 pm
"Oh my someone seems to be in a rage right now" He said as part of his eye turned back red"I suggest you calm yourself down before you get hurt boy"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 pm
Kyuki giggled at William. "If you have already forgotten, I've already met Satan. He won't let me burn in hell. In fact, he's afraid of my power. That's why he sealed most of it away." She said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 pm
He lifts his hand a little and shoots a blue pulse at William pushing him back "You guys really arent that smart, You could have found the power or even the heart with his info but instead you threw him to the side like he was nothing, he could have been a tool for your own pleasures and Senku and Kyuki You could have used him for info!" he snaps his fingers and he begins to disappear "Bye, for a day.... HAHAHAHAhhahahah...hah.ahah" the laugh faded until he was gone  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:51 pm
Kameko stops at the door that leads outside of the school."...the idiot didn't have to jump in front of the claw...I didn't mind dying."Kameko muttered and then walked outside into the sunlight.

"Kameko, wait up!"Shana yells trying to catch up.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games