Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Maria stared at the staircases then though, "This kinda reminds me of a movie I watched once..." She stated, racking her brain trying to remember what movie it was.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:25 pm
(( Lol, Harry Potter, anyone? ))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm
|| xDD ||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm
"There's a short biography of him on a plaque outside by the stairs." Avery intoned. Seemingly staring off into space...or someplace else as she spread her senses out to the roving staircases.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit sat down and plucked a pencil from his bag, he took a glance at the three pages of the test and relaxed. He was good at math.
Signing his name at the top of the sheet he got to work. The first page was easy enough, no doubt to lull people into a false sense of security. He skipped to the third page and spent a few precious minutes there completing a more difficult problem, then took the remainder of his time finishing the second page and glancing over all his problems for any mistakes. Satisfied he stood up and was handing the paper to The MacDougal as the bell rang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The MacDougal accepted the paper with a frown. He was unsatisfied. The boy had been far from nervous about the outcome of the test, and had breezed through it far too quickly for his satisfaction.
But until he graded it who knew for sure? The boy could be overconfident in his own abilities, such things sometimes skewed readings of people. Besides the bell had rung and he did have a class now, so making sure the boy had signed the test he smiled politely at 'Whit' and sent him on his way.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm
Jordan leaned over the railing to look down. It was a long drop. "I couldn't read this part of the map." truthfully, this part of the map was pretty much a jumble of lines and not much else. "Avery, Michi, any idea where we should go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm
Avery looked around. There was no real sense of extreme danger from any direction. And for the most part the staircases seemed to end up on the same level. Just at different parts.
"Either way should work. Though the paths over there will take us longer. ..I think." Avery said pointing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit escaped from the classroom feeling rather deflated. Not punished exactly..not exactly victorious either-though The MacDougal hadn't seemed entirely satisfied with his performance. It didn't take a sensory power to see the guy was a complete douche.
Shrugging he went to his next class. Maybe he'd actually get a textbook this time.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 pm
(( No classes on rank-up day *couhcough* ))

"I have a strong desire to jump." Jordan said. In fact, it was more than strong, it felt like something was pulling her. She turned her back and leaned against the railing, heaving out a big sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:50 pm
Maria watched Jordan and started chanting, "Do it! Do it!",over and over again.

|| PEER PRESSURE! ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:54 pm
( ninja Whit no know!)

"Well..." Avery hesitated to state the obvious. "You can fly." ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit was held up at the door to his next class. He noticed a white piece of paper, similar to a bunch of others he'd seen plastered all around the school.

Basically. It said. No classes today. Rank assessment in Battle dome for all levels.

Sighing. Whit wondered if he indeed needed to attempt and salvage an assessment out of this day or if he should simply go back to bed.
One math test was productive enough wasn't it?
On the other hand...it might let him spy on a few people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm
"Or don't you have a shadow I'ras?" Spencer asked, "you could crawl along the shadows".

"I could light your way for you" Christopher offered.

Dr. Stanfield was still searching around for Zaias and Ali.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 am
Angelicos Flame
Angelicos Flame
Rock dodged the monster by narrow and skidded on 4 legs with a snarl of his own. Water rose up in his back like spears and seized the leg or whatever to bring it back into the greenhouse so it didn't escape, though he also knew it wouldn't really hurt it. He stepped back into the path to block the way.

((Vampiric, you didn,t reply to this =P So I reposted it for you! =D))

((Lol sorry xD i was actually replyiing but my dad came over to the comp and turned it off on me so i couldn't send it TT^TT and couldn't come on till the next day))

Spinning the beast ripped free from the water, with a roar it launched itself at rock twisting it's body it bouled him over so that he landed on his back,then started to snap at him anywhere it could trying to get a grip with it's teeth in his arm or throat.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am
Zaias let Ali take the menu back to play with and started wondering what he should get her for school. I mean, realistically she'd only be heading into kindergarten, and he didn't even know if Iris would teach her. ...Maybe the stores would have a list for local schools...or he should ask Ms. Powers....Wither way getting her some crayons and stuff couldn't hurt. What kid didn't like those?  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am
(( Wow... I've been far too busy far too long... xD ))

Michishige walked with the group without much input into the situation. In fact, he wasn't really paying any attention to anything other then what was directly in front of him. At the sound of his name, he looked up and instantly agreed with Avery, not even bothering to check for himself. "Yea, what she said." Of course he'd agree with her, she was a rank higher than him. He simply placed his hands in his pockets and waited for the group to get moving again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm
(Question->IS testing over for the day? Will Zaias and Ali be found soon? ARE they going the right way? All this and more on the next episode of bat....er...same...channel...same..time...I give up T.T ) (( XD))

Whit found his was to the battledome. He had no clue how this thing worked but the screen seemed to be replaying a video of some sort.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm
(( xD Oh, that reminds me -in some convoluted way- While I was on 'vacation' we stayed at some lake place for the fourth of July weekend. And the houses were named after mountains and flowers. One had my name ^o^ And there was one called 'Iris' and I was like, "WANT. SLEEP. THERE." Lol, I'm such a dork now xD
We were in Camellia, if anyone wonders...))

Ali flapped the menu open and closed, and put it on the table to make a tunnel to look through.

Telemachus leaned over to Zaias while Ali was playing. "Should warn you, there's a vulture out looking for you. Or not really a vulture...more of a....carrot. Yes, just like a carrot. Hmm...I wonder if carrots are good for your teeth? Do you think that colored carrots would change the color of your tongue?"

Jordan looked along the walls. The room was pretty well lit from the torches, but the many entrances and exits were very dark, as well as the center of the room. "I think we should try to get as far down as possible. I guess I can fly down lower, if Chris could light the middle of the room. Spencer, do you think you could somehow move the staircases with your I'ras?" From here, Jordan couldn't even see the bottom. And she didn't want to hit any staircases if she jumped, so Chirtopher's help would be...helpful.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games