Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
The Avatar Above You:A Hero, A Villain Or A Victim? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  +1
View Results

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 pm
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East
A hero with a rough past.

O.o How the hell? Am I an open book or something? Nice description smile

I'm guessing the goddess is a hero?

Hehe thanks and your close. I'm a hero who only saves a select few.

I'll guess more about you. . . When you were learning how to fight your "master" was brutally murdered before you eyes and you vowed to seek revenge for the death of your master?

When I found out my master killed my best friend I had no choice, I didn't want to fight but once he told me I went for the fight. I eventually killed him with a poisoned blade, loving him like a father I was forced to calm myself and forgive him.

As for nick I'd say victim now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 am
Divineity324
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East

I'll guess more about you. . . When you were learning how to fight your "master" was brutally murdered before you eyes and you vowed to seek revenge for the death of your master?

When I found out my master killed my best friend I had no choice, I didn't want to fight but once he told me I went for the fight. I eventually killed him with a poisoned blade, loving him like a father I was forced to calm myself and forgive him.

Taking your master's life quite the story.

lol I already said what your were. . . So what's you next mission in life?  

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 am
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East

He was a freelancer looking for a place to belong, he joined the imperials and works as the king's assassin. A hired sword for the king's desired blood. What a shame it is right? Well after escaping that life he turned on it and decided to go into hiding... Still is. O.o

Funny how we can just talk about this and not feel too weird about it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 am
Divineity324
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East

He was a freelancer looking for a place to belong, he joined the imperials and works as the king's assassin. A hired sword for the king's desired blood. What a shame it is right? Well after escaping that life he turned on it and decided to go into hiding... Still is. O.o

Lol no kidding. The next thing you'll tell me is that you'll have to kill me for knowing to much about your identity. . . then I'll be the victim and you'll be the villain.  

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 am
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East
Divineity324
Goddess of the East

Lol no kidding. The next thing you'll tell me is that you'll have to kill me for knowing to much about your identity. . . then I'll be the victim and you'll be the villain.

I hope not. Perhaps an acquaintance would work more than a rivalry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm
villain  

Oreinj Juice

Newbie Noob

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 pm
Umm... I can't decide between creepy hero and disturbed villain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm
Victim.  

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm
If I'm a victim, that speaks WONDERS about you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm
General Crowbar -GNM-
If I'm a victim, that speaks WONDERS about you.
xD
I'm the villian, big boy.  

Mr Kittey

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:44 pm
Oh, riiiiiight, lady. And it's possible to eat the moon and crap it back out and hit Mars with no physics calculation at all. I can also beat people to death with their own skulls. After shoving their arm up their asses sideways.

Yeah, you're totally the villain. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:47 pm
General Crowbar -GNM-
Oh, riiiiiight, lady. And it's possible to eat the moon and crap it back out and hit Mars with no physics calculation at all. I can also beat people to death with their own skulls. After shoving their arm up their asses sideways.

xDD
Yep, me the villian since i have this killers. -points to chest- ^.~ "Bang bang"  

Mr Kittey

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 pm
True Talon
General Crowbar -GNM-

xDD
Yep, me the villian since i have this killers. -points to chest- ^.~ "Bang bang"

Eh. I hang around with bigger everyday.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm
General Crowbar -GNM-
True Talon
General Crowbar -GNM-

xDD

When you mean "hang". It won't mean watching, "Girls gone wild" and posting a video of you in it. :3  

Mr Kittey

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 pm
True Talon
General Crowbar -GNM-
True Talon
General Crowbar -GNM-

xDD

When you mean "hang". It won't mean watching, "Girls gone wild" and posting a video of you in it. :3

No, I mean there's this girl I hang out with who has these huge knockers. And it is hilarious how much she jokes about them.  
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games